Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 12. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102
I think that bitcoin has more advantages, but each person has his own opinion on this matter! In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world for the better, it is very strong and has great potential!
I also think that bitcoin have more benefits, rather than having more risk, because we all know that investing or putting our money here in bitcoin is risky but when the value of bitcoin will increase i am sure that we can have good benefits.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
your opinion is very good and makes investors more interested in investing with bitcoin so as to make bitcoin growing and progressing very rapidly and profitable
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I am not so affected by the bad news I see the opportunity to get the profit earned from the investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
I think that bitcoin has more advantages, but each person has his own opinion on this matter! In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world for the better, it is very strong and has great potential!

Exactly, for now, banks want to tear it down but it is untouchable. And yes, its true, bitcoin would be more comfortable if it could be used more easily in our daily lives.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
In everything we do in crypto there is always risk,  even in business there is always risk. We cannot get out from risk but there is always a good benefits in everything we do. Like in crypto,  we can gain more profits by investment,  in business we can also earn more if we do more hardwork and manage it carefully.

I believe that bitcoin have some risk but i also believe that we can get more benefits in using it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will be more useful if the person can use effectively and can control the use of bitcoin. I think only a few people invest in bitcoin, so they say that the risk is higher than the benefits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why invest in bitcoin? The bitcoin is like gold, limited, and some people thinks that is absurd, something like that can't be worth much money as well. There are about 20 million BTC approximately, and increasingly less and more difficult to extract

bitcoin have both more risk and more benefits because cryptocurrrency investment is very volatile and fluctuation always occur
Merit: 86
Community Manager
Why invest in bitcoin? The bitcoin is like gold, limited, and some people thinks that is absurd, something like that can't be worth much money as well. There are about 20 million BTC approximately, and increasingly less and more difficult to extract
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I think bitcoin has decentralized benefits because it is spread across thousands of miner servers, which causes the risk of data loss to be minimal, as there are copies of data on other servers. In addition, the threat of losses will also be experienced bitcoin users, because no one controls and is responsible for the virtual currency.
Activity: 193
All investments certainly have a risk that is directly proportional to the profit, and as we know that the opportunity price of bitcoin is so high that the same is true if the losers, and to avoid big losses of course we must make good risk management.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin has both,  if you believe that it has more risk than benefits then it is good investment,  the general rule for investment is,  the higher the risk,  the higher the return. 
All investment has a risk you just need to know how to manage it. This is a long and stressful game.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Well there is no denying that bitcoin is very much risky especially that it is a digital currency and has a high volatility. however, despite all these, i still can see so much benefits from bitcoin like its capacity to become an investment and at the same time a currency. other than that, it can also be used in certain transactions and a way to transfer money securely.
I believe that bitcoin is not much risky as what they said. The risk of the bitcoin is really depend on the decision of its holder. It is really risky if we don't have big patience and we can easily drop it down during we got panic, if we don't have a strong hands to hold and sell it with a verry cheap price we are surely lose an amount of profit and that's why bitcoin called risky, but I think the bitcoin risk is really depend on us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Well there is no denying that bitcoin is very much risky especially that it is a digital currency and has a high volatility. however, despite all these, i still can see so much benefits from bitcoin like its capacity to become an investment and at the same time a currency. other than that, it can also be used in certain transactions and a way to transfer money securely.
Activity: 224
In my opinion  Bitcoin is  strong and has more advantages. Of course there are a lot of altcoins right now but BTC is still the most valuable and expensive currency. So it will rise and give more benefits
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
I disagree. Bitcoin has more benefits , just buy it in a dip and hold for a long term like 1 year. Dont be a weak hand and You will see how big profit you made than saving from the bank. But not advisable all your money invest in bitcoin.
Merit: 110
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

Well there won't be no blockchain without a bitcoin, so this statements are nothing else as rubbish to me.
Banks will never accept bitcoin like fiat i think, and they have a reasonable arguments not to do so.
Mostly because bitcoin and whole crypto is incompatible with current bank system, and couldn't be applied that easily without necessary paperwork, and regulations.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin gives an opportunity for an ordinary person to access the world's plethora system bypassing banks and verifying the identity. Risks in bitcoin are less than in the entire banking system
Activity: 224
Every step if we want to invest is a lot of risk that we can and if you want to invest in my opinion you should have a lot of knowledge about the place you want to invest it.
Activity: 38
Very low transaction Fees, I mean standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs. Since Bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institutions or government involvement, the costs of transacting are kept very low.
Pages:
Jump to: