Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 14. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 105
Not really, Depending on how the person can manage it, if we know how to use it will get a big profit
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
why bitcoin should have more risk  than benefit? I think no one want use something with problem.
If you store some of your wealth in a digital asset or token you should trust them and you need to minimize all risk. As example read glacier protocol that explain how to set up a completely "secured" btc wallet Wink

Agree this is not a good subject to tackle. Bitcoin has helped a lot of people around the globe. Many are using this as payments since the transaction is faster and incredibly easy. Yes there are some advantages and frustrations but if you will really dig deeper and learn about it you can see that there are ways to eliminate the occurrence of issues. So far it is more of a benefits for me and for my colleagues.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Many risks whem it comes in investment. Specially if you don't have that enough knowledge to do so. If you're newby in the industry make sure that you have enough knowledge and you're duly educated on what you are doin. Knowledge is better than smart.
Activity: 22
Bitcoin is a risky investment to start. Because bitcoins are very volatile, Many bitcoin hunters try to spread their bad reputation on social sites. and do not forget that we should also remember that bitcoin is the best and has tremendous benefits.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
This depends on how a person uses bitcoin, if the person knows how to utilize bitcoin well, then it would make great benefit or give big profit to him. But there is a big risk if you are not knowledgeable enough on how to handle bitcoin to make profit, it would make you end up having loss.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
Nothing changes, a few years ago there was also a lot of information and absurdities about the huge risks. But in December last year bitcoin showed its strength. Bitcoin will recover to its previous highs, I'm sure
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
risk is everywhere. no matter what or where you invest at, you are taking a risk, risk of losing. i would prefer taking risk than to not take any risk at all. by taking risk, you have a 50/50 chance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my own opinion, it is just equal both the risks and benefits. How big the potential and benefits there is, is as big as risks it has. But overall i would like to think that if you will invest more patience to your investment (bitcoin) at the end you will enjoy the benefits of reaping your gains. So being optimistic also will give more courage to bear and hodl long.
Activity: 101
I think investing in bitcoins is a risk because price fluctuations are high and unstable, due to price volatility that attracts many traders but most of them are losing money in this market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
People who had earlier invested  in bitcoin are successful now while some who had dumped their coins to wade off risk, in a long run bitcoin has been very beneficial to the early investors although late investors had to take unfavorable risk due to the unpredictable nature of bitcoin.
I have also invest in bitcoin and i have got a lot benefits in the year 2016 and 2017, but in 2018 i have seen that bitcoin decrease its value that is why it has more risk than benefits today unlike last year. A lot of investors also started quitting because there are so many dumped coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
People who had earlier invested  in bitcoin are successful now while some who had dumped their coins to wade off risk, in a long run bitcoin has been very beneficial to the early investors although late investors had to take unfavorable risk due to the unpredictable nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
It really depends on the personal view and opinion of the investor. We, who are here in the crypto space, we look bitcoin  to have more benefits than risks. If we see bitcoin as more risks than benefits, We are not here wasting our time. For me, Bitcoin=Benefits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

It may be true that  cryptocurrencies are more risky than beneficial but in reality these risks are only seen in the extreme cases. For now we all know the risks but everything is cool so we keep business going. Who knows, maybe these risks are just virtual.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
why bitcoin should have more risk  than benefit? I think no one want use something with problem.
If you store some of your wealth in a digital asset or token you should trust them and you need to minimize all risk. As example read glacier protocol that explain how to set up a completely "secured" btc wallet Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Probably right bitcoin is very risky, but it depends on the person who reacts to it. Bitcoin is at risk but also has huge benefits.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Yes for me bitcoin have more risk all of the things in the world has more risk if you want to be a successful person you should be a risk taker and a good reader and listener too
Activity: 59
Maybe what you say is true, because bitcoin has a very high risk. But for me,  i am very confident with bitcoin that it has a good future and even if there are risk behind it i will force myself to invest because of the great profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

What is your opinion?

indeed, it is true, there are many risks when choosing to buy BTC asset for our savings, because its price that can suddenly decrease drastically like at present but, we also can not deny if BTC asset could have a significant increase due to its total supply only 21 million

Why they should looking a negative side of bitcoin, at first they already know that bitcoin is risky and volatile. How many times they open a tread or a topic like this, just be positive and look for the good thing's made by bitcoin. Grab the opportunity and binifits on bitcoin and ignore the risk, it is part of the business
Activity: 315
Merit: 17

What is your opinion?

indeed, it is true, there are many risks when choosing to buy BTC asset for our savings, because its price that can suddenly decrease drastically like at present but, we also can not deny if BTC asset could have a significant increase due to its total supply only 21 million
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
Recent bitcoin price volatility has caused a lot of debate around it. But do not worry too much Bitcoin will stabilize in the future and will be a good choice for long-term profitability.
Well I have heard on the grapevine that bitcoin would eventually cease to exist and this whole cryptocurrencies market would collapse but from my point of view, I don't think this is true. Bitcoin will continue to flourish and gain more demands as well as help more and more people make a living. What goes up must come down, to some point bitcoin would stop to develop but I'm pretty sure that this won't happen in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: