Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 13. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
In every success, one should take a risk. And Bitcoin is the risk that will lead us into succes. Don't lose the chance. Grab the opportunity.  Be a risk taker. Be successful.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
the bitcoin is bad now, but I think it will change, because the longer the bitcoin changes, and we also have to remember that once the bitcoin was once the best and has tremendous benefits. so we do not look at bitcoin just one eye.
I think bitcoin will change, because the more risk to come the more tremendous benefits will happen just be positive in bitcoin because many things will happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

We are approaching a life filled with digital things. With digital things in mind, we should adapt and live a digital life as well. Digital lifestyle requires digital currency and bitcoins are very beneficial for that matter. Bitcoins are essential to a digital lifestyle. That is why it is important to have bitcoins now before it becomes very expensive in the future.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
I can put up in another way "There is no big profit or big things achieved without risk". Yes, there is risk in Bitcoin due the price volatility but that is very common on share market which is run by many populists and the same volatility occurs for their fiat money in trade as well. There is common problem for anything which has money involved but that is not the biggest problem I think.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The advantages are much greater than the disadvantages. For example, it can be very good to earn.
Activity: 196
Yes thats true the bigger the risk the bigger chances we can get reward. Befire i join bitcoin i know that risky investment, the social media that gives negative edfext that makes the users panic and this also become as ine of the risky part.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

That can be true but we all know that the greater the risk there is, the greater the chances we can get a big reward. Ever since you've entered bitcoin, you should already know how risky it is knowing that you are staking great amount of money for investments that are not completely certain. You can only either win or loose in here and if you are smart and wise enough, you will probably win most of the time.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
Of course, there are many risks in bitcoin, but this is only the beginning, the beginning always contains many risks. for bitcoin and blockade in the future

For now everyone agrees that bitcoin investment is risky, the amount of media that preaches negative makes many users panic and this becomes the biggest test of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has more risky factors rather than its benefits.One of the risky factor is the so called fraud.Online businesses offers a variety of selling and mode of payments which is we all known as cashless payments.We can do payments with these cryptos and the least benefits of a bitcoin is you can exchange these into other currencies at the different countries.People must be aware to these risky factors and next to its benefits.
Activity: 126
Of course, there are many risks in bitcoin, but this is only the beginning, the beginning always contains many risks. for bitcoin and blockade in the future
Activity: 227
bitcoin is for now experiencing a downturn. and are in a very risky zone. Adverse but I am very sure bitcoin only takes a long time to get up again and will setabil again ..
Activity: 33

What is your opinion?

Bitcoin, created cryptocurrency has many risks and has been notified by the creator of bitcoin. Bitcoin and crypto never force someone to enter the crypto, If you want to enter into the crypto must be willing to bear all the risks of the crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
although bitcoin has a fair risk. let alone business bitcon in any field there will be no risk. that's all we return to in itself. because I'm sure if bitcoin does not use they sure the bitcoiners will stop investing in bitcoin .
Activity: 140
I think it depends on how you manage. It may attract people's attention, there maybe a good and bad impressions. Some think that risking their money to bitcoin is somewhat a great opportunity, and a big challenge which will benefit us when the value of each coin spikes to the highest value.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Currency is a risky medium. But it can be beneficial to apply more money to retain the risk of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very risky, but bitcoin has proved that it is possible to double the money through them. Instead of risk Bitcoin gives us the advantage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I think in our current situation where Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still new to banks, its normal for them to say that its risky. Banks still doesn't know what can really happen if they take in cryptocurrency. They can only predict what can happen and it just happens that they're playing safe around it. We just need to give it more time so that these two can agree in terms at some point.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
It's no surprise that the official banks are saying that. Of course, it is not profitable for them to be engaged in cryptocurrencies, instead of going to the bank to take loans.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Not really, Depending on how the person can manage it, if we know how to use it will get a big profit
People are afraid of bitcoin investments because they see prices too volatile, but for real investors this is a good opportunity to earn profits because the opportunity to get big profits even in a short time.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
risk is everywhere. no matter what or where you invest at, you are taking a risk, risk of losing. i would prefer taking risk than to not take any risk at all. by taking risk, you have a 50/50 chance.
Indeed, risk is really everywhere. Bitcoin is risky but it doesn't mean that it is full of negativity. Bitcoin have benefits and one of these is it is a good investment; you can earn from it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
People who had earlier invested  in bitcoin are successful now while some who had dumped their coins to wade off risk, in a long run bitcoin has been very beneficial to the early investors although late investors had to take unfavorable risk due to the unpredictable nature of bitcoin.
I have also invest in bitcoin and i have got a lot benefits in the year 2016 and 2017, but in 2018 i have seen that bitcoin decrease its value that is why it has more risk than benefits today unlike last year. A lot of investors also started quitting because there are so many dumped coins.
It doesnt matter if you invest earlier or late. Its just that when you invest on something like investing on bitcoin is you're taking more risk because all the thing that you desired is cannot be obtain by just a risk, it can be obtain by risking more. At some point, you were just lucky if you get what you desired by easy step, if its your destiny to success, you'll success.
Pages:
Jump to: