Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 10. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 11, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Of course this is the expectation of all bitcoin users, when compared with the fiat system then bitcoin better and faster, of course this is a benefit for us as bitcoin users and affect the price of the expensive one day.
This is an expectation but surely it will not come true, Bitcoin should only be included in the investment list, we should not have the thought of turning it into a currency, that just makes us disadvantageous when the government will pay more attention to Bitcoin. The government will not let the bitcoin threaten their currency, they will prevent and block all issues related to bitcoin, we will be in trouble, bitcoin does not have enough conditions to become global currency, it's like now is still better

But i think that bitcoin is created as a currency and therefore it is already a crypto currency which we can use for shopping directly without any exchange, and hope that very soon the facilities of bitcoin to be use as online currency will also be available everywhere in the world. I am already using bitcoin for shopping online and a single shop is also here in my area where they also accept bitcoin for shopping.
I think it can happen in the future.Bitcoin is getting very popular all over the world.Bitcoin was just an experiment but now it is used as both a currency and as an asset.People use bitcoin as a mode of transaction where ever possible.People also hold their bitcoins for futurr rise in price.Bitcoin just reuqires an internet connection to get operated.Signature camapaigns are an easy way to earn bitcoins.Transactions through bitcoin are also very easy and faster.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Of course this is the expectation of all bitcoin users, when compared with the fiat system then bitcoin better and faster, of course this is a benefit for us as bitcoin users and affect the price of the expensive one day.
This is an expectation but surely it will not come true, Bitcoin should only be included in the investment list, we should not have the thought of turning it into a currency, that just makes us disadvantageous when the government will pay more attention to Bitcoin. The government will not let the bitcoin threaten their currency, they will prevent and block all issues related to bitcoin, we will be in trouble, bitcoin does not have enough conditions to become global currency, it's like now is still better

But i think that bitcoin is created as a currency and therefore it is already a crypto currency which we can use for shopping directly without any exchange, and hope that very soon the facilities of bitcoin to be use as online currency will also be available everywhere in the world. I am already using bitcoin for shopping online and a single shop is also here in my area where they also accept bitcoin for shopping.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
A very small percentage of people in the world even know about Bitcoin, so it is far from becoming global currency. Until recently you weren't even able to transact bitcoins without having to pay a huge fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Bitcoin will not become a global currency due to Bitcoin will never be known to the whole world.
Bitcoin will remain popular only among some people. And I see this percentage of the population is not very large.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace the current monetary system because it would be hard for the countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as replacement because there are others who doesn't have a proper internet connection so transaction would be hard. There are countries that are behind the technology so it would be hard to introduce a new one if they don't even have access to the technology today. Besides, ethereum is for smart contracts and they don't have the same usage as bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 11, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Bitcoin really started as a currency in mind, so btc gearing towards global currency is a no brainer.
Currently a lot of dev. which works to develop bitcoin so that one day it can become easier to use and can be used directly, the main obstacle because many countries are banned bitcoin so this affects bitcoin development.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 11, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 08:28:04 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
as the situation of bitcoin i say yes bitcoin is not far to become global currency because there are so many country has now accept bitcoin as one od thier currency and many company has using bitcoin as thier salary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
Well ,it is a good news to us .
This is the way of bitcoin to be more popular and recognized by other countries.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
my country now still banned btc  Sad
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
And this is very difficult to accept in any country, who regard it as the threat of their fiat currency. the decentralized financial system will not allow for the cooperation of trade between countries. And this is only limited to the enforcement for tourists who travel to other countries.
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
Great. we can use the bitcoin in other country as a money. no need to bring cash for your travel Wink Grin
Activity: 3
March 11, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
Nations tend to jump at the chance to have add up to control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P cash, their exclusive sort of control is having an immense offer of the 21 million coins. I truly don't figure it will end up being a worldwide money, as it is a significant unsteady easily overlooked detail.
Activity: 106
March 11, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
Bitcoin really started as a currency in mind, so btc gearing towards global currency is a no brainer.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
yes soon it will be the world wide best technology ..and it will replce or extect the word "money" we will call it 'cryptomoney' in a smarter way.I wish I got 10bitcoins in next year before its too late and future comes in.,
Activity: 2
March 11, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
Truly it is spread wherever all through the world anyway it isn't as faster that it should be and the reason is nonappearance of information among the average citizens of the most. It is made a beeline for be an overall money yet it will require some speculation and it is simply possible when there is affirmation from the world individuals.
Activity: 176
March 10, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Too far prediction for bitcoins will be changed a major currency in the world. Every country has a regulation about economic and central bank to accommodate issue about money.

For now i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency always just to be a investment target for business man.
Yes we can consider that bitcoin can become a global currency in the future but not now.Bitcoin is getting really very popular now a days and more and more people are enrolling themselves in it.It is the easiest and fastest platform to earn money.If someone is into bitcoin then he or she does not need to take money from home.Saving bitcoins for future is the best way to earn a lot of money.Investing in bitcoin is also profitable.Now some transactions are also being through bitcoin.
Yes it can become a global currency.Bitcoin is being used by many people in the world and everyday new people are added in bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest medium to earn money in a lesser duration of time.Investment in bitcoin is very profitable as it promises huge returns in a very less time period.Transactions through bitcoin are also very simple and any amount of money can be transferred in a very short time period.
Yes no doubt that bitcoin is a global currency, because bitcoin is present in all over the world having same value everywhere. In future we can expect that people will start trading using bitcoin and other altcoin therefore te importance bitcoin cannot decrease but will continue increasing.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 06:14:47 PM
If that was the case then this was good news. Bitcoin being a rampant and ubiquitous currency in the world means something. This is the first step to revolutionizing the world of currency by introducing a virtual currency. Major or not, the fact that bitcoin was used in these countries by a huge percentsge means that bitcoin is indeed well-known in the world.
Activity: 420
March 10, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
I hope it will become the global currency soon but for those who cannot adopt the new technology it will be very difficult for them to adjust the latest trend but for those who really wants a change it is a very good and more convenient for them.
I think bitcoin is a global currency for everyone because it is useful for online workers and they are really like it and its benefits are most important for future, so that's why everyone want to more knowledge about bitcoin for earning and online business, so you can worldwide online shopping from bitcoin payment.
Pages:
Jump to: