Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 13. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 10:14:50 PM
I hope that bitcoin can officially become international currency, this is because the world needs a real and clear solution that global transactions can be simple, fast and can be done by anyone without dependent banks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:17:54 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

You consider it Global when it is not well-known in other continents.  You mention only european, asian countries.  What about africa?  Bitcoin will take so many years to make it a global currency.  What my point is be careful of what global means to you.  Nonetheless,  just continue bitcoining sir. 
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 10, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
I wish sadly we are not there yet in terms of the development but I do however think we are near in terms of timeline for achieving this. Relatively short at least I would say in 5 years or less bitcoin will start becoming accepted as international currency who knows it may even become mainstream before the 5 years is up.
We cannot really predict but as bitcoin continue to increase it is growing so we can expect more adoption in the future to come.
Bitcoin is already a global currency because it's use globally already and this is the purpose of bitcoin that is why its created, soon we will see bigger adoption.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Bitcoin is now popular, the result of its popularity is global currency. If a country wants a fast transaction, secured remittances, and no hassle paying bills, here is bitcoin. According to the survey, bitcoin will be the top 6 global reserve currency in 2030, the results of this will come up to some under developed countries may accept it due to the failure of their national currency and they will accept bitcoin just to bypass US sanctions.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 10, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
I wish sadly we are not there yet in terms of the development but I do however think we are near in terms of timeline for achieving this. Relatively short at least I would say in 5 years or less bitcoin will start becoming accepted as international currency who knows it may even become mainstream before the 5 years is up.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 05:10:37 PM
I think that before to become a global currency bitcoin has still a long way to walk. Firstly because there are a lot technical problem to solve, and thed because you can bet that governments will start a war against cryptocurrecies. We'll see.
yes i agree on that because if we all see that the differrent country has its different currency and haas a different ways of  payment .Maybe if bitcoin can really become a global currency it will really takes a long time maybe iy will take a decade  because there will be a verry short way to make it happen.

I would love bitcoin to become a global currency but legality in that kind of change is a must and majority acceptance of many countries around the world is very important. Being able to be world currency, bitcoin has to pass several worldwide standards and a lot of processes. I don’t take these kinds of processes will take a minimal time. If we want this to really happen, we’ll have to wait or another how many years and all factors has to be made sure to be alright.
Activity: 90
January 10, 2018, 01:21:42 AM
China's current monitoring of BTC is very strict! BTC has not been legalized in China, China is a populous country in the world, the future is a superpower, if there is no way to the currency in circulation in China, I think the possibility of the currency in the world currency or have any questions!
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 10:55:17 PM
yes. if bitcoin become global currency unemployed people will decrease in every country if this happen.but i think it need more years to make  this happen.

How can you say that bitcoin can decreased unemployed people when the time comes that the bitcoin is already a global currency? Don't you think that when that time comes all of our jobs and daily needs are needed bitcoin too, and who do you think will work for us? Robots?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 09, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
Yes its true. Base on experience as I try bitcoin or coin.ph for purchasing load. Its absolutely convenient. I haven't tried it yet on paying my others bills but its the future.  Smiley
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 09, 2018, 10:41:21 PM
There's no stopping Bitcoin will become the global currency, more and more country are now adapting it, using it, and benefiting from it, with its advance system and convenience there will be no doubt that it could be the next world currency.. as of now it's slowly taken place in the market and people are becoming aware of it, although there are some who are skeptical about it, but then we never know how widely its scope may become..
Activity: 308
January 09, 2018, 10:21:22 PM
Yes it is true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, there are lots of apps today that enables you to deposit your money and then convert your money equivalent to bitcoin, so if bitcoin rises your money being deposited which was converted into bitcoin will also increase or it will also goes down as the bitcoins market value will also goes down. But I think it will not be totally a Global Currency since there are parts in the world who banned it from their country.
Activity: 54
January 06, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
yes. if bitcoin become global currency unemployed people will decrease in every country if this happen.but i think it need more years to make  this happen.
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
Bitcoin are already a global currency, but most people are still not quite sure how to buy / use them - once they do, they will become part of our daily lives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
I think that before to become a global currency bitcoin has still a long way to walk. Firstly because there are a lot technical problem to solve, and thed because you can bet that governments will start a war against cryptocurrecies. We'll see.
yes i agree on that because if we all see that the differrent country has its different currency and haas a different ways of  payment .Maybe if bitcoin can really become a global currency it will really takes a long time maybe iy will take a decade  because there will be a verry short way to make it happen.
For me its more process to become bitcoin global currency, because their are more governments against in bitcoin, they are negative about it. So what we doing is still using bitcoin, for our future.
Activity: 79
January 06, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
Yes, bitcoins and crypto currencies have huge potential. Unless states prevent this, like China, for example.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is popularity increase day by day whole county in the world. Bitcoin is the mother coin all cryptocurrency. There will be a time when Bitcoin will become the world's global currency.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 05, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Well in my own opinion, Bitcoin is becoming a global currency , bitcoin has surpassed all currency in the world even in kuwait dinar and US dollar, bitcoin is now very expensive digital currency than the other currency so that many people now are using bitcoin as their money investment and electronic money or digital currency.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 05, 2018, 05:46:34 PM
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
Activity: 75
btc
January 05, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
we will go there someday when they cannot control the wants of the people some of the countries that had banned bitcoin will eventually lift it because of the demand of its citizens soon to enter in the blockchain then there will goes the mainstream where everybody is being familiar with bitcoins and its technology the blockchain it would move us to greater heights because of some improvements we have done with satoshi's technology
Pages:
Jump to: