Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 14. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
Now bitcoin competes with world currencies and for a good price record in the market, it will probably be a global currency soon. If the good price goes up better and more people will be educated with a systematic digital currency approach, it is not surprising that this bitcoin has unique uses and investment objectives.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Well for me, I think Yes It is possible. Bitcoin has potential to become a global currency but its kind of self serving and narrow.  Bitcoin transfers are instant, regardless of the current price in FIAT, its an instant exchange medium, that's its main strength. Also, speculators do and will speculate on anything. All Bitcoin really does is speed and cut the cost of transfers from buyer to seller of goods. Due to such unique qualities Bitcoin can be global currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
It is a global currency. Everyone with a computer can access it. It is the same amount whether the name of the currency. It's actually pretty scary. Everyone is using it and the more it's adapted the more our currency will change. It will soon be adapted or change the system.
It will be a global currency because bitcoin is moving fast and very soon it will be able to become an international currency it just need little time when every single country in this world accept bitcoin and they also support bitcoin so there is no doubt that bitcoin will also end world poverty as it is going to reduced unemployment in many countries bitcoin is decentralized and its price is very high if it became centralized so It will be on the top.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
In my thinking in order for Bitcoin to become one of the worlds most powerful currency,bitcoin must do it's work to fit the global standards of usability, transparency, security, fast transaction and lower fee's, this are the standards what investors and users looking for
Bitcoin will becoming global currency because the most important thing its high price which increase day by day and many people invest in bitcoin for best profit, secondly the best and important thing is earning because many people have no extra income and they can never save for future so bitcoin can possible their future save and they secure live in secure life and doesn't any worry about future, so bitcoin in the future very popular and maybe this currency will globalized in world wide.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
In my thinking in order for Bitcoin to become one of the worlds most powerful currency,bitcoin must do it's work to fit the global standards of usability, transparency, security, fast transaction and lower fee's, this are the standards what investors and users looking for
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
January 05, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
Yes, I agree with that because as of now bitcoin will become popular in every part of world even though in  some countries it is not well known but I know someday it becoming a global currency  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
I don't think so: bitcoin have some structural problem that make its diffusion unsustainable. May be another crypto.
Btw, there is a long way before public acceptance of cryptocurrency
We still have a problem with bitcoin transactions, it's fee is too expensive. May be it isn't a problem for people in developed countries but for people who live in developing countries, this is big problem. Even only with $0,5 can provide their families. I hope there are expert in cryptocurrency worl can do something to solve this problem. Bitcoin is already a global currency but not appropriate for poor people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
I don't think so: bitcoin have some structural problem that make its diffusion unsustainable. May be another crypto.

I disagree, bitcoin could be a global currency whenever the SEC wants to, and judging by its characteristics, bitcoin is the only coin that have the capability to be the global currency amongst all the coins living here in the cryptocurrency world. I believe on what could bitcoin do in the near future, I never doubted it.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 01:45:36 AM
In US most of the Universities started accepting bitcoin as tuition fees.

Can you explain this which University is accepting BTC, cuz as far as I know none do this. Maybe they do but nothing official at least, cuz they must have everything in order at every years end. For global currency there is not country now that is not familiar with bitcoin in some way, how accepting and using bitcoin globally is just matter of time.

Yes bitcoin is becoming a global currency because in a very short time bitcoin reached too many countries and still it’s trying to reach to many countries and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will be an international currency and I will be able to end world poverty so I wish that bitcoin will survive for ever because bitcoin is going to help us in our life and we must appreciate bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
I guess the only way it would be possible is when satoshi start having a much higher value and the adoption of charging in satoshi.

I am surprised that you do not know that, but calculating in satoshi is from the beginning. The problem with its settlement is that it is still less than $0.01 - it will change automatically when price of 1 satoshi will bo more than 1 cent - that will happen soon. And i agree that this moment will be a big step for Bitcoin as a global currency.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 03, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular in the cryptoworld and if we will consider crypto as the global currency then I think bitcoin is the one.
Right now the adoption is not that big compared to real money but I am pretty sure this will grow in the future that is why people are buying bitcoin to invest on its growing value.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 03, 2018, 03:15:09 AM
In my opinion, yes bitcoin is becoming a global currency in cryptocurrency world because it is the most expensive and most famous of all cryptocurrencies. But if you are saying that bitcoin is becoming global currency in the real world and will use by all people it will be very difficult.  Bitcoin has a chance to become a global currency, but the chance is very low, like 2-5% only because of some reason.
Right from the time it was launched, it has always been a global currency, cause it is decentralized and serves for various purposes. No matter where you’re from, no country is excepted, unless their government decides citizens won’t make use of it.

Soon bitcoin will use all over the world when they see the big opportunity that bitcoin has. I think bitcoin will become global currency because the price is so expensive and lot of people already using bitcoin.
Bitcoin is just a stock and you shouldn’t expect everyone in the world to make use of it, cause it has a limited amount. It will just be owned by a few, but will keep on circulating constantly. It is not a currency, but an asset or crypto, mainly for investment and cam also be used in exchange for money.
Activity: 168
January 02, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
I guess the only way it would be possible is when satoshi start having a much higher value and the adoption of charging in satoshi.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
It will first have to go through a very long stage of acceptance of the general public only after that it will start to gain its value in the real world "to people who are not middle."
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
Soon bitcoin will use all over the world when they see the big opportunity that bitcoin has. I think bitcoin will become global currency because the price is so expensive and lot of people already using bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
In my opinion, yes bitcoin is becoming a global currency in cryptocurrency world because it is the most expensive and most famous of all cryptocurrencies. But if you are saying that bitcoin is becoming global currency in the real world and will use by all people it will be very difficult.  Bitcoin has a chance to become a global currency, but the chance is very low, like 2-5% only because of some reason.
Activity: 349
January 02, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Actually Bitcoin is a common currency because it's being developed in many countries around the world, but that's just the thought of everyone. In fact Bitcoin is still considered illegal in developing countries, but there are a lot of people who disagree with the law and use it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 02, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
In US most of the Universities started accepting bitcoin as tuition fees.

Can you explain this which University is accepting BTC, cuz as far as I know none do this. Maybe they do but nothing official at least, cuz they must have everything in order at every years end. For global currency there is not country now that is not familiar with bitcoin in some way, how accepting and using bitcoin globally is just matter of time.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
Bitcoin is  a global currency as many developed countries do commercial activities on bitcoins and other altcoins, In US most of the Universities started accepting bitcoin as tuition fees. Bitcoin breaks borders between countries as it makes it easier for transactions all over the world using internet with no or low transaction cost compared to other traditional ways of western money transfer and other wire transfers. Most of the shops and restaurants started accepting bitcoins as mode of payment and there are also online services and products available in exchange of bitcoins. Bitcoins as a global currency makes every one easy to travel all around the world without having to worry of exchanging to traditional currencies. Some not so developed countries have stopped    the use of bitcoins may be in the near future when the prices even shoots up all those countries will start accepting this bitcoin technology as it helps in the economic up-liftment of the country.
Pages:
Jump to: