Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 6. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It is possible that bitcoin will spread whole over the world since the globalization addopted bitcoin as their main tools of electronic money that can be able to used anywhere in this world not like paper money because it is limmited to used mostly the currency of other countries. Since worldwide is maknly opened and knew about  bitcoin so that a big portion of the world occupied by bitcoin from last past years and even nowaday and to the future.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 07:28:14 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

If countries will keep on adopting cryptocurrency then it only means that bitcoins is really possible to be accepted nation wide by different countries and maybe the plan of jack ma to live a cashless nation will be implemented in the future.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular everyday. More people are getting to now what Bitcoin is - as a result of this Bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Investors are the roots for bitcoin to be high and to be low so as you know in market bitcoin is very high people are involving bitcoin after knowing about it, now a lot of new people, invested in bitcoin this year and more people are planning, at my town bitcoin is famous and popular currency everyone know about it and most of market accept bitcoin payment, price is increasing if you will hold your bitcoin for long time it will improve your life and will give you better future so if bitcoin will reaming like this then I am sure it will be global after few years, this year can be the best year for bitcoin.
Activity: 406
March 19, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace the current monetary system because it would be hard for the countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as replacement because there are others who doesn't have a proper internet connection so transaction would be hard.
I agree with your opinion, Bitcoin becomes the world's common currency this is impossible. They have a lot of restrictions and Bitcoin users require internet. They have to pay for internet while holding cash they will not lose any fees. Bitcoin only accepts a few countries, the rest are trying to remove Bitcoin in their country. So Bitcoin can not replace cash.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
That is true we were wasting several money using the most companies as banks and others that provides us a service of sending funds from one country to another, like Western Union, those companies were growing while we work to improve our family life. Bitcoin has a solution and its being used for several people to do those same transactions, being the difference huge, for me bitcoin has turned global since the beginning, just weren't recognized as such, but now the community awarded bitcoin, while politicians hasn't yet took any position.
Activity: 204
March 19, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace the current monetary system because it would be hard for the countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as replacement because there are others who doesn't have a proper internet connection so transaction would be hard.
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 04:07:08 PM
They dropped gold because they did not want to control their financial expense, losing the vote rate. If you can buy gold, you can buy the original dollar without capital which is not particularly beneficial to the country. If you think of a good stroke spread among the old and new coins then waiting on the tip ends is hoping someone will lose balance.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Ofcourse, a era will come that bitcoin will be a global currency but that will occur lonesome on the order of online world, for online digital businesses, for offline businesses it will not be feasible that bitcoin become global currency,but if every single one buildup started to use online system for their payment later I think it will have chances to become global currency.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
The possibility of bitcoin emerging as the new global currency becomes even more important when you consider that China is currently pushing for just that a new currency. Due to the recent economic downturn in the United States, the dollar understandably faltered. China would like to see a currency not directly tied to the American dollar, its stock markets and its banks.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

That is a good news, i see a lot of exchangers now a days and i always look on how good their security was because that is the only limit for you not to place your coins in their wallet. Exchanger with higher popularity is the best coin holder because you are assure that there are a lot of people who's trusting it.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
The bitcoin will not be a global currency because its just too small and banks will always try to stop this. It first need crypto coin to gain  gain popularity.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
I do agree that one day bitcoin can be global currency. It is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. It will take more time to understand the advantages and to regulate, recognize the bitcoin globally but I believe that in future it will happen.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 19, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

The possibility of the bitcoin to become global currency is high. Actually, there are now many big companies that are now accepting bitcoins. Many people will become interested to use bitcoin because of its advantages.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
well, we could say that bitcoin is slowly being accepted on some countries and not just in one place. that's an improvement and its a good thing. although some countries ban it, there are still some that accepts it and actually makes a way for it to be part of their daily lives.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

Bitcoin will only become global currency if most of the people in our world will use bitcoin. The cashless society will happen if most of the people are aware about how bitcoin works and also what is bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
We are growing more each year, I think we can expect same to happen with every other currency in the world in some near future. I think people accepted bitcoin all over the world, next natural step in that process is some people to open trade sites for bitcoin and local currencies.

Market in major countries now need to pull little ones, only united we can grow even more and to survive in troubled times. But all that is not enough, bitcoin need to get into real markets for goods, into companies and firms.

I think bitcoin have good future, I don't expect things will happen for day or two, a lot of work waiting for us. I hope for the best.
Activity: 8
March 19, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Bitcoin has potential to become a global currency but its kind of self serving and narrow. Bitcoin transfers are instant, regardless of the current price in fiat, its an instant exchange medium, that's its main strength. Also, speculators do and will speculate on anything
Activity: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:25:00 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but I really think that it will take long time for bitcoin to become a global currency as majority of people are still not aware about bitcoins.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
The purpose of bitcoin has now become an assets or high value commodity as those people having bitcoin are not using it as currency since they are holding it in hoping that the price of bitcoin will become higher as the speculation goes  that 1BTC can buy a lambo in the future. Also some countries are not accepting crypto this is due to prone of manipulation by the big investors as the government has no control of decentralize currency. I think it will takes more years before we can see this as global currency.
Activity: 406
March 19, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
In my own opinion. Bitcoin will never become a global currency. Because there are a lot of countries that are banning bitcoin in their place. But we'll see what the future will write.
Pages:
Jump to: