Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 5. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 21, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

It was a very good news that there are more country who are adopting the cryptocurrency on their area because in this way there will be more investors that will be coming in the market to hoard a huge amount of bitcoins or altcoins that will make the circulation in the market become better.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 21, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
The presence of bitcoin into its own phenomenon, users are increasingly drastically makes the need for bitcoin is increasing, banned from various countries are not affected because bitcoin users are all over the world so bitcoin worthy of global currency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Bitcoin is already a global currency and that is because it is almost used all over the world so that is perfect and that have also to change because it must be more acceptable.
Yes right now all humans in the world can use bitcoin for transactions just like fiat money, we can freely use bitcoin for various payments that receive bitcoin and I'm glad as more and more online sites are receiving bitcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
At a very slow pace though because the market is still very volatile and there are not enough regulations in the market just yet but in a few more years things will be better.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Yes, slowly but it is, in few years it will be huge pump in crypto and then whole stores will try to just make them able to gain btc for selling products, i believe that one day whole world will talk only about them and make them legal everywhere.
Activity: 77
March 21, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
Bitcoin is already a global currency and that is because it is almost used all over the world so that is perfect and that have also to change because it must be more acceptable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 09:51:45 PM
Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

It can easily become a global currency because there is no hindrance in using it, that is what a decentralized system can do.
Everyone can use bitcoin to transact online and we are just using one currency, the government cannot stop this because we are not controlled by them.
Yes, the government will not be able to stop the bitcoin, if marketcap bitcon 1000x or more than $ 200 trillion then there is no reason anymore for bitcoin banned, I hope this can happen at least 5 more years.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 09:50:10 PM
Bitcoin is becoming widely in terms of scope it's globally now actually and there is no stopping here..people and countries are now getting interested and adopt its new system technology and they are now slowly taking its place and making it as their new currency.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 20, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

It can easily become a global currency because there is no hindrance in using it, that is what a decentralized system can do.
Everyone can use bitcoin to transact online and we are just using one currency, the government cannot stop this because we are not controlled by them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
bitcoin is a global currencies right now because we can send any bitcoin and receive any bitcoin across the world without big fees( the fees are flat ) and i suggest that bitcoin can't be the official global currencies because bitcoin is not eligible to become an international currency
Activity: 392
March 20, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
I hope everyone will be able to use bitcoin all over the world! It's the way to progress

As much as we wanted to let that happen, there are still hindrance and challenges for it to be realized. Bitcoin has served its purpose but to those who don't have the access to cyberspace, they still left behind and would have the opportunity to experience life with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
Bitcoin is becoming a global currency, Well,I think some of the countries but for now other countries didn't. Maybe we can say it is not becoming a global currency for now.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 20, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

I am also hoping that bitcoins will be fully accepted on other countries so that they can experience the wealth that cryptocurrency is giving to different people and all the nation will have a better place to live.
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
I hope everyone will be able to use bitcoin all over the world! It's the way to progress
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
March 20, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

We cannot deny it anymore but bitcoin is now gaining the attention of money leading to a higher demand and to a higher value. As time passes by, bitcoin continues to surpass different existing currency slowly and we can expect that somewhere in the future, it would be declared as the world currency to be used by each and everyone. Bitcoin will sooner be on the very top and no one would be able to stop it.
Activity: 413
March 20, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
As a matter of fact being global currency is just a flow of everything in power which lead to the right opportunity. And if the power of government would agreed for bitcoin to be global currency tgen it would be the flow. To think bitcoin will be trusted by each user as we know it gives a lot of benefits interms of financial.
Activity: 40
March 20, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Is not that a great thing.
This is the initial plan for bitcoin, and to see it coming to life is very interesting.
Although I do not equate adoption with prices like most people, I still see this as a great boon for bitcoin and blockchain technology in general.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 20, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
I hope BTC becomes a global currency if not then atleast let us trade it and make profit from it
The fact that we can use bitcoin for global transactions but I do not think need to be a global currency, if many countries give freedom to use bitcoin then this is enough to make me happy.
Yes, I do agree that one day bitcoin can be global currency. It is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. Bitcoins are still banned in many countries which is bad for the growth of bitcoin. It will take more time to understand the advantages and to regulate, recognize the bitcoins globally but I believe that in future it will happen.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

The BTC is unlikely to hit the currency of the state at this stage.

All countries and is not a fool, and the technology of digital currency is open source, the benefits of digital currency bank clear ten thousand times than the average person, really realize the full digital currency even a penny of ordinary people can't pay less tax, the future must be digital currency, issued by the operating system certainly much more complicated than the BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: