Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 16. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 20, 2017, 06:11:59 PM
Yes it is, majority of developing countries have shown their interest in digital currency.
I'm sure one day it will come globally currency  Smiley
I do not think so. Globally currency is impossible for the current world's economy and government. If the government want to have this currency, they can create it any time with a contract between the government of countries.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 11, 2017, 02:39:07 PM
Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!
this year 2017 bitcoin now is a worldwide Virtual Currency,maybe specifically not accepted by the gomernment but can be used as node of payments from billings to stuffs online.thats the very thing we must understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 02:34:40 PM
Really I am not sure that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, but I trust it that may be one day it will grow up and will be very famous in this world that time it will be a national global currency.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 01:56:45 PM
It could happen, maybe in the future. Indeed bitcoin users have spread across the country, and have changed many of their economies, but there are still countries that ban bitcoin as a means of transaction. But all possibilities can happen if bitcoin is really used in general.
Bitcoin is already a global currency, but it's secret and not official. Bitcoin itself is not the official currency of a country and nobody can control or manage Bitcoin alone. Maybe some countries can control Bitcoin with large mining companies. But it takes huge money capital and all countries can do it. There are also some countries that ban Bitcoin, and that is the reason why Bitcoin can not be called official global currency. We can use Bitcoin, but some of us should use Bitcoin in secret unlike dollar. I hope my country will use Bitcoin as a tool to increase economy in this country.
About the world's economy, of course, Bitcoin is not a global currency because there is no global currency before the existance of Bitcoin until currently. But for the cryptocurrency user, Bitcoin was a global currency, we can use Bitcoin for any payment in cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 10:58:35 PM
I really can see that happening. US Dollars is the only currency that I know that any country recognize and accept it but bitcoin is now taking over and becoming more than that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 06, 2017, 10:15:06 PM
It could happen, maybe in the future. Indeed bitcoin users have spread across the country, and have changed many of their economies, but there are still countries that ban bitcoin as a means of transaction. But all possibilities can happen if bitcoin is really used in general.
Bitcoin is already a global currency, but it's secret and not official. Bitcoin itself is not the official currency of a country and nobody can control or manage Bitcoin alone. Maybe some countries can control Bitcoin with large mining companies. But it takes huge money capital and all countries can do it. There are also some countries that ban Bitcoin, and that is the reason why Bitcoin can not be called official global currency. We can use Bitcoin, but some of us should use Bitcoin in secret unlike dollar. I hope my country will use Bitcoin as a tool to increase economy in this country.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 06, 2017, 10:10:42 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It is still early for the bitcoin for it to become a global currency. I believe that the bitcoin may become global currency in the future. I believe also the all of the type of citizen will use and adapt bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 09:46:30 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 05, 2017, 07:41:31 PM
If bitcoin is accepted in all countries around the wold bitcoin will be a global currency. Why? bitcoin price got high if we are  compare it to any currency in different countries
I think without legalization from all governments or countries though. currently bitcoin has become a global currency. see many people from different countries doing financial transactions with bitcoin without any difficulty. I think with that where bitcoin can be used by everyone in various countries its including global currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 05, 2017, 07:39:30 PM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.

I think this is impossible, we all know that Bitcoin don't have stable price, even though lot of people now are in bitcoin world, I think they still prefer to use Fiat currency in terms of legalization. On the contrary if Bitcoin becomes global currency, maybe that time it's already have a support from each government and you don't have to worry anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
December 05, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
Bitcoin is Becoming a Verb.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 07:04:05 PM
bitcoin is the crypto reserve currency

soon it will be the global reserve currency for fiat

Wow, if that would happen it would be great, because you can now buy anything using Bitcoin, and you have nothing to worry anymore regarding of Bitcoin price, because that time Bitcoin is already controlled by the government. But the main problem there is, you need to pay taxes now because every Fiat currency have a rules and regulations that needs to implement by the government.
In my country, the government banned Bitcoin for using as a payment method. So, I can not call it is a globall currency. But actually I can exchange my Bitcoin to FIAT anytime and it does not break the law of government. As long as I do not use it as FIAT, I can exchange it to FIAT and buy anything Cheesy.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 11:32:56 AM
Bitcoin is already a global currency. Just look at the number of people from different countries who deal with cryptocurrencies.
December 05, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
I think it's right, bitcoin is becoming a global currency also some countries banned bitcoin but I think soon, they will unban for bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:59:46 AM
I don't really see this happening in the near future....or in the future in general. You'd have to be willing to spend quite a lot of money to get even a small amount of bitcoin, so it's unlikely that the general public will be able to get their hands on it to make it worthwhile
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 01:17:44 AM
bitcoin already a global currency right? this can be seen we can make transaction with anyone, anywhere, across the world right? so bitcoin right now is a global currencies, but many people don't know about bitcoin and how it works. so its hard for us using bitcoin as the legalize currencies
Merit: 128
December 02, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
bitcoin is the crypto reserve currency

soon it will be the global reserve currency for fiat

Wow, if that would happen it would be great, because you can now buy anything using Bitcoin, and you have nothing to worry anymore regarding of Bitcoin price, because that time Bitcoin is already controlled by the government. But the main problem there is, you need to pay taxes now because every Fiat currency have a rules and regulations that needs to implement by the government.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 03:44:49 PM
Many people think to immediately replace USD, EURO or other fiat with digital currency such as bitcoin, but this is difficult because bitcoin is still not widely known and used globally, so there is still a lot of work to be done.
Activity: 58
December 02, 2017, 02:08:04 PM
If bitcoin is accepted in all countries around the wold bitcoin will be a global currency. Why? bitcoin price got high if we are  compare it to any currency in different countries
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:37:40 PM
It seems to be heading that way, which is why we do what we do. Been waiting for that to happen since I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013. We will be there soon folks!
Pages:
Jump to: