Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 2. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 05, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular though not as rapid as expected this very moment because if its value drop but it has covered a long distance. Many countries are using Bitcoin now irrespective of their government involvement, but Dollars is the world most used currency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:02:02 PM
bitcoin already its a global currency, but there not have a global adoption of the coin, the major of holders are speculating and only in this year we see situations like the aprovation in japan and australia and malta etc. as well.

It is. You can use it anywhere in the world - just get the Intenet connection. if you have Bitcoins in your wallet, you can use them for many things, and this is cool.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
it was already a global currency but it was only a crypto so it was a digital currency and it was good for us it was a same like a true currency.
Yes true, it can be said that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, everyone from various countries is free and easy to trade with bitcoin so it only takes recognition from many countries to make bitcoin is international currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
I think with the rapid technological developments, the existence of bittcoin must be widened and will become a valid gloal transaction tool
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
The BTC is a "global wide use, free, instantaneous transfer, no superfluous" currency. It is the result of the natural evolution of the monetary system and the inevitable outcome of meeting the global social and economic development.

This is the historical significance of the digital currency represented by bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
Yes right, I hope so, although it takes a long time but I hope that someday bitcoin will be made into global currency, because from any side bitcoin is better and easier to use everybody than it should depend on the banks forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
it was already a global currency but it was only a crypto so it was a digital currency and it was good for us it was a same like a true currency.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Yes,bitcoin is become a world wide currency.we can also bitcoin use for global transaction.lots of country approve to use  bitcoin.many people whole over the world  use bitcoin.definately,bitcoin is now a global currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
Actually bitcoin is very potential to become a global currency. But of course there will be many obstacles, because to unite and to sync the government of one country with another country is not something easy and I think it will take a long time to realize bitcoin as global currency.
indeed it is one of the problems that must be solved so that bitcoin can be received in many countries. hopefully kedepanya can be what we want. I'm sure now many people who like it and it could be a boost for the country to legalize bitcoin
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 03:08:15 AM
Actually bitcoin is very potential to become a global currency. But of course there will be many obstacles, because to unite and to sync the government of one country with another country is not something easy and I think it will take a long time to realize bitcoin as global currency.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
Bitcoin for now is more of a currency used by some people as opposed to being used as a global currency. Bitcoin has the potential to become a world currency but we should keep in mind that there are still a lot of kinks to be worked out with bitcoin. There is the issue of transaction fees once transaction volumes increase and also the issue of slow transaction times once transaction volumes increase also.
Activity: 15
April 04, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
I can personally say that Bitcoin has the potential to become the new global currency as long aa it has been discussed properly and well educated specially to the young ones.  It is important that everyone knows what bitcoin is,how it works and the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
Now bitcoin competes with world currencies and for a good price record in the market, it will probably be a global currency soon. If the good price goes up better and more people will be educated with a systematic digital currency approach, it is not surprising that this bitcoin has unique uses and investment objectives.

In article few days ago, I am read about twitter CEO said that bitcoin will become single internet currency. With internet adoption spread around the world, global transaction will need currency that accepted by many people and I think bitcoin can be that solution
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

It's not becoming a Global Currency. It's the first step to it, the Global Currency will have a different name, a different way to obtain it, will have taxes and will work much easier than Bitcoin does. We will have Smart Wallets through which we can share our money to each other, and the biggest difference between these two is the anonymity. There will be NO anonymity, we will all be surveilled more than we are when using banks and ATMs and transactioning online. I don't think the governments like the idea of anonymity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
Nowadays bitcoin is becoming more popular, that's for sure, but I think that it will take long time for bitcoin to become a global currency as majority of people are still not aware about bitcoins.
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 11:17:09 PM
True, bitcoin already increasingly known by the world population like in my country indonesia, here people have known bitcoin and bitcoin have started become talk by society and already many also invest bitcoin.
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
Now bitcoin competes with world currencies and for a good price record in the market, it will probably be a global currency soon. If the good price goes up better and more people will be educated with a systematic digital currency approach, it is not surprising that this bitcoin has unique uses and investment objectives.

It is a very good news for all of us if it becomes one of the world currencies. So hopefully in the future, all the people in the world and so as the government of any countries would accept bitcoin to make it a global currency.

Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 03:38:37 PM
The status of bitcoin is not clear at the moment globally. Some countries treat it as commodity, some as currency. Some countries ban it. So it is not a global currency yet. But it is becoming one.

I think if using bitcoin relative to available wealth, the US will continue to dominate bitcoin for years
For a given country population, if the bitcoiner share is the same in every country, America will only get 8% of all transactions.
Activity: 120
April 02, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
YES!!!!!!!! Definitely..Even today also there are many big players like amazon accepting the payment through bitcoin.The best thing about bitcoin is, it is decentralized and its almost impossible to track any transaction.Slowly, there is a big demand for bitcoin in the world market and because of that we can see a sharp rise in the price.Whole world is going to accept bitcoin transaction and it’s already a global currency except some countries who has banned use of bitcoin due to some security reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: