Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 3. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
global currency can be happen when all country accept bitcoin as payment. but is there country still reject bitcoin, but when they want to make ot happen they can make some regulation about bitcoin. so it can walk together without any problem.
but im sure, in future they will use bitcoin as payment or digital asset
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
Well, can not wait for it, maybe we will be the people who are cool because it already knows about bitcoin, but I'm sure if it happens, may need dozens or even hundreds of years in order to bitcoin could be a world currency
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 08:08:57 AM
The bitcoin can be a real currency for sure but it will take a lot of years of course because the bitcoin needs to grow.
Its in my opinion all a matter of time before this will happen, its already one step further than other currency's because its digital.
Activity: 119
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
I guess all of us around here would "hope" for that to happen... but we and the corporations need TIME
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
Bitcoin is now getting in lined with the top most currency in the world. With its popularity among many people around the world, its usage is rising due to the great count of users that have already been using it and as an effect of it, bitcoin is now getting into its peak to be one of the most used and popular currency worldwide.
Activity: 25
March 31, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
It is true and there is also a lot of kind of crytocurrency. And because of it since we are already in bitcoin forum we are the first one that should adapt to this changes. We can also be an advocate of bitcoin as we introduce it in our country's currency. Like me I am from the Philippines and our currency is Philippines Peso and as far as I am concern I haven't since a direct exchange between cryptocurrency and Philippines Pesos. For us Filipinos to obtain money from cryptocurrency we need to convert it first into US Dollars before we can convert it to Philippine peso. Nevertheless, the urge to learn more about the said currency and its worldwide adaptation, we are all entitled to prepare for that.
Activity: 66
March 28, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
It is a global currency used by few from the developed countries, owning a larger percentage by the rich and educated. I only know a person physically who trades and use bitcoin. The high demand of a cap bitcoin currency will definitely increase the price of the coin. The anonymity make it a hidden investment by the corrupt politicians. Ability to trade on the internet with it make it a mobile wealth that can just be kept in my portable device.
Activity: 239
March 28, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
bitcoin will never ever replace dollar as global currency because bitcoin is relying to dollars

No its not, bitcoin works without any fiats, its value is different from its price, Bitcoin rely on nodes and miners not dollars dude.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
March 26, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
Bitcoin is definitely the most known and powerful crypto currency. I see other coins just like bitcoin's kids, some of which will reach the great success one day. But I doubt that bitcoin will be ever admitted as global currency, it is more possible to me to believe that one day governments will just shut it down when there will not be a need into it. Yes, I am the global conspiracy believer.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

In my opinion, it would be nice of course if that is possible and you also can see now already that there are now more people that is using it and that there are also more stores that is accepting it. But you have to also know that there will be a lot of people that must have to know to use Bitcoin and get to know about it.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
bitcoin already its a global currency, but there not have a global adoption of the coin, the major of holders are speculating and only in this year we see situations like the aprovation in japan and australia and malta etc. as well.

And hopefully many country will approve bitcoin so it can use in any country, I feel sad every time I heard that bitcoin is ban in other country but I didn't do anything, for now I'm just happy because bitcoin is not ban in my country and I can earn as much as I can.
Activity: 239
March 26, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
bitcoin already its a global currency, but there not have a global adoption of the coin, the major of holders are speculating and only in this year we see situations like the aprovation in japan and australia and malta etc. as well.

global adoption difficulty is one the main issue right now due to BTC limitation and Still a lot of improvements to be taken of, however this is possible, Once BTC has been improved with its speed transactions and confirmations without compromising security, I bet they will never ignore it.

Imagine a BTC transaction in a snap! its a disruption that could possibly feared by Fiats.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
March 26, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Well bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency that is being made. But it would be impossible to make it a global currency, instead it is more like a global substitute to the existing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 26, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
Activity: 378
March 26, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
We know exactly that bitcoin will lead someday in markets so definitely that all country have benefits on it that's why all over the country or most of people in that country trade with bitcoin so rather than bitcoin will replace fiat someday.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 05:07:49 AM
we are too far away from btc as global currency. even if all countries is represented / participate in btc trading. the volume plays too - it is too low to classfy global
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
March 26, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
I'm not sure,but we all don't know what will happend in the future,even tough now bitcoin be come popular but we still don't know what will happend cryptocurrency but I'm believed bitcoin will become a global currency
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
It definetly is gaining more adoption with time,A global currency, yes. A major global currency, unfortunately not, and it seems a long way off happening too..
There is a long list of countries that are being screwed over with negative interest rates and massively devalued currencies, people in these countries would have done very well getting their money into bitcoin a few months ago, but as can be seen by the low price, they aren't really doing that.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
this thread will be a future witness of bitcoin. what happens in the future, bitcoin remains bitcoin, with all its flaws and strengths. Specifically for this case, I believe bitcoin will be a global currency, currently the existence of blockchain and bitcoin has become the talk of inter-country forums around the world. some countries have legalized the existence of bitcoin, even some banks in many countries have started studying blockchain. blockchain can not be separated from the birth history of bitcoin. some countries still choose to refuse, some accept but have not legalized.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 09:31:22 PM
Before bitcoin becomes a global currency, it must develop and ensure that problems or common problems in transactions must be addressed and answered.

Bitcoin is not as easy to use as paper money, and not everyone can use it.

I think in the future the world will be the coexistence of bitcoin and paper money.
Pages:
Jump to: