Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 4. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:30:50 PM
At this moment also BTC is a global currency please check the all countries most people are trading the BTC in the future it will be more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:20:09 PM
Not really surprising !! And the government is not really invold in stopping the bitcoin we have heard a good stuff about it in the coin is not a single negative .I'm in bitcoin and I believe it will go to the top global currency ! On the other hand I use bitcoin is a relative for avialable wealth the US will keep on dominating bitcoin for many more years have come .at I guess the still high or up wards prices volatility too for the people to be tempted in on mass.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Possible, but some people can never catch us if the future change. and possible they still using the present currencies. Gold coins in the futuremaybe. But the question is? in our present time you can't use gold coins to buy some things at the mall or any store. Bitcoin can use only in internet. in our present time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
Bitcoin needs to achieve their target to be able to be a global currency, us for now, I will call bitcoin as a reserve currency. Bitcoin should have a stable value to be able to become global currency if that is going to happen. Bitcoin needs more acceptance and adaptation and a universal use to be a global currency. And for each country, their government should allow or teach people the benefits of bitcoin so it will be a big help to adopt bitcoin quickly.
Activity: 349
March 25, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Bitcoin has become quite popular with people around the world, but besides, many people are not interested in Bitcoin as well as in the currency business. I think that many people are now abundant. Also because of participation in investment and hunting bonuses when the computer is idle and does not have a job.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
I think it's happening now bitcoin into global currency. The purpose of this global currency only occurs in the digital world only. Already many peoples in this world who have long known bitcoin and used to use it. I only know about bitcoin in some countries only, which I know this bitcoin is prohibited to serve as a transaction tool. But I do not know in other countries that have been using bitcoin as a transaction tool.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 02:52:23 AM
Sure,  it is. Bitcoin is already being used worldwide as a store and exchange of real world value. Outside of the banking cartels, Bitcoin is the world reserve currency. It’s not so much that people are going to choose sound cryptocurrency, but more that the ones who don’t will be left impoverished and have to adopt it eventually.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 25, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.
Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.
It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

I think we need more years to become bitcoin a global currency and additional universal law regarding using the bitcoin globally if all the nation in this world agreed and accepted that. We have one global currency in this world. We can buy any stuff on the different countries. So, if that happens, we are transparency, openness, convenience, and price by using the bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 24, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
I think Bitcoin will take the place of dollars in the future. I invested in Bitcoin a long time ago and am not thinking of selling it.

Bitcoin will be the most popular currency in the world, but it depends on the government they are willing to adopt the nature of the bitcoin. We already see the bitcoin have capability become a global currency. Some state already accept the bitcoin as a payment on the bills.  But the problem is almost of people don’t have enough information on how it works.
Activity: 209
March 22, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
Bitcoin is becoming popular now but nobody knows if this will become a global currency because it takes a long time if this will happen so many things to consider especially in countries where modern and advance technologies had not been introduced.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 08:13:31 PM
if bitcoin becomes global money then it will trigger an increase in bitcoin price will be very expensive because all the bitcoin, but that seems to be difficult because the bitcoin is now very limited today and will make it hard to get. the scope of use of bitcoin will expand within five years.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 21, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
I think Bitcoin will take the place of dollars in the future. I invested in Bitcoin a long time ago and am not thinking of selling it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 21, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
yes of course it is already a global digital currency but for investment and not for using as a form of payment, buying goods and products. This is the reality about bitcoin and it is an investment. One of a kind investment that has lot of god things being offered from the system. And hopefully that it should remain that way so that we still could earn bitcoin im another ways since we could not afford to buy even 1 btc then at least by joining bounty campaigns. And i am positive since i am joining to a good ico project which is the BITSCHOOL ICO that promotes quality education. for more information you can check them on their website:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
Bitcoin is really global currency because everyone can use it without problems at any place and at any time. We just need more shops and comanies to accept btc.
But Crypto is currently only developed in some countries, other countries are not accepted. And BTC will not be the global currency, as they are too risky to hold. Disadvantage for many when they are not very knowledgeable about the technology world. I think BTC only develops at the intellectual level.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
March 21, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

I do not believe in this theory. Although I fully support bitcoin, I understand that its technology can not help our life much and it can not handle a great number of transactions everyday. It can not become a new kind of payment. They only thing that bitcoin has are its legacy and the blockchain technology
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 06:01:45 PM
Bitcoin is really global currency because everyone can use it without problems at any place and at any time. We just need more shops and comanies to accept btc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 21, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Bitcoins on becoming a global currency is more likely not to happen due to the government who are hindering their people to earn cryptocurrency because they are afraid that no one will work on the corporate world if everyone will focus on investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
I think with the time bitcoin will be one of the best currency in the world, but now we need to wait some for this, because we need more people on our small "country" I mean in the future bitcoin will take over the whole world.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 21, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
No doubt Bitcoin is now the global crypto currency and is likely impossible to find country that her citizenry doesn't make use of Bitcoin and other altcoins in one way ot the other.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 21, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Actually bitcoin has become global currency, this is because bitcoin can be accepted to users around the world so we just wait for approval from various countries for sure, and I am sure if someday prices continue to rise and marketcap continues to grow then bitcoin will be inaugurated many countries.
Pages:
Jump to: