Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 34. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Yes you are right. Nobody can take away the fact that bitcoin is king which determines the pace of other alternative coins that is why once bitcoin shakes a little bit , altcoins react. also ethereum is queen because it is always behind bitcoin and has given birth to a whole lot of other altcoins..... So you are right....btc is king, eth is queen for now
Why not Bitcoin is KING and Bitcoin Cash is QUEEN? Roll Eyes
I think Bitcoin Cash is one of the successful project forked from Bitcoin and still has high price at now.
Even, it also has a huge community, it can be the best enemy of Ethereum to becomes the QUEEN on the cryptocurrency space.

Yes we all know Bitcoin Cash was successful but Ethereum was more successful than Bitcoin Cash right? That's why Ethereum was already on top 2 and next to Bitcoin which the King right now. Fundamentally speaking just my opinion only Ethereum was better on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is simply a fork coin project got success, about the feature, the ability to apply for reality application, I do not think Bitcoin Cash can does better than Ethereum. Ethereum also helped small miner can buy GPU to mining instead of ASIC expensive hardware.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes I agree that bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen,ethereum will do always next to bitcoin .They have the stability in cryptocurrency and their values was still increasing as time goes by.They are the strongest coins in digital currency so thats why many of us want them to invest to have more profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
But on the other I'd say bitcoin is master a live feeding)), Although the fact remains that as you say the cue and now there is a movement,cue says at the bottom,everything goes to the bottom,the cue tells the cosmos, and everything begins to grow neobychnymi pace,we look forward to further growth and waiting for the cue for 55тыc $ and live on 2500$
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes you are right. Nobody can take away the fact that bitcoin is king which determines the pace of other alternative coins that is why once bitcoin shakes a little bit , altcoins react. also ethereum is queen because it is always behind bitcoin and has given birth to a whole lot of other altcoins..... So you are right....btc is king, eth is queen for now
I think Bitcoin Cash is one of the successful project forked from Bitcoin and still has high price at now.
Even, it also has a huge community, it can be the best enemy of Ethereum to becomes the QUEEN on the cryptocurrency space.

Yes we all know Bitcoin Cash was successful but Ethereum was more successful than Bitcoin Cash right? That's why Ethereum was already on top 2 and next to Bitcoin which the King right now. Fundamentally speaking just my opinion only Ethereum was better on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 676
speachless, I also do not know why almost all crypto society greatly boost bitcoin and etherum so enthusiastically, does this depend on the making time of these 2 types of coin or its function ?? I also feel it's still a mystery when many coins that have a better platform than the 2 highest coin
Do you mean other cryptocurrencies like Ripple, NEO, etc. are better than Bitcoin and Ethereum? First of all, about the technology, Ethereum not worse than Ripple or NEO. Ethereum is better than Ripple and NEO about the nature of a cryptocurrency. Its nature is a decentralized system while Ripple and NEO look like as the centralized system because its supply still depend on a company, ICO without mining coin.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
I'm agree wuth you.But the queen has many important qualities than king such as low fees,less transaction time.But anyway Bitcoin is the king in the cryptomarket furthermore.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
If supported by the vast majority of people Then they are kings or queens
Then they are kings or queens, There is no eternity in the kingship  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
speachless, I also do not know why almost all crypto society greatly boost bitcoin and etherum so enthusiastically, does this depend on the making time of these 2 types of coin or its function ?? I also feel it's still a mystery when many coins that have a better platform than the 2 highest coin
Activity: 224
Yes, I agree with you because until now the Bitcoin has almost reached $20,000 and Ethereum has reached $700. This is because the number of investors who invest in two promising coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I believe Bitcoin can have the highest on the market for a very longtime that makes not many altcoins can easily catch up with bitcoin in the future. The highest price of Ethereum today is $800 compared to $10,000 of Bitcoin is very far distance. But nothing is impossible. I do hope ETH can defeat BTC in the future. Cheesy
Activity: 112
I would like to say Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency undoubtedly but I disagree to say Ethereum is a queen. Bitcoin is more popular, promising,  well known and price is rising day day strongly.
On the other hand, Ethereum is not equated with queen of bitcoin because so many crypto currency has a good potential to become the queen such as Litcoin, Desh coin, Waves,  Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 224
Yes, I agree. Probably now it is. But according to the forecasts of analysts and experts, the queen will soon lead herself. The King will retire Cheesy
Activity: 294
ethereum does have the highest price among alt-coins available and it is only natural to be a matching pair with bitcoin for our own as a king and a queen of coins
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
Yeah As at now I still agree that  Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. But that might change in the future. Ethereum needs to work more to scale their chain because alot of smart contract blockchain is on the rise and that might change if people start to adapt other smart contract chain in favor of Ethereum, the King might marry another Queen  Grin
Activity: 84

Yes I am agree with this and NEO is the prince. It's like a Facebook < Twitter < Instagram on social networking site. On crypto with fundamentally speaking it's Bitcoin < Ethereum < NEO and that will happen if the future if a lot of new comers realized how technology of each coin works.
Activity: 266
it is impossible not to participate in this statement. These are the best of this market. sometimes the prices fell down, but the prices rose again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency and has enjoyed so much success and I must say that I believe in that statement. Bitcoin is king.

For etherum, ETH is the Queen as its second to bitcoin on coinmarketcap and I believe ETH is still undervalued as it has a long way to go in this year 2018 and its a project that allows other businesses build smart contract on their platform.
Activity: 564
Activity: 336
Without any debate I am fully agree with it. Bitcoin is a very wonderful coin and that have earned much popularity by giving the most of benefits and facilities to the people. There is no any other coin who gives facilities than bitcoin. If you can stay with bitcoin and use them correctly then you have a great chance to become a rich man.
There is no extra vats, fees or any other problem with bitcoin so that people can easily deal with it without any type of hesitation. Its price is so high so that every people can not deal with it but who can they gets a good profit from it an most of the time.
Ethereum also a very nice coin and it is growing up too. People who can not afford to invest into bitcoin invests here because this coins price is not high as bitcoin but it gives us so much facilities too so that its popularity is also growing up. You can put it and second position if you put bitcoin at first choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen,do you agree ?
Yes I strongly agree and litecoin as his prince, it can not be denied that bitcoin and ethereum can not be separated, they are like betang in halves that is the indonesian.
Pages:
Jump to: