Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 35. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I agree and i add RIPPLE is the prince  Grin
Activity: 168
Yes you are right. Nobody can take away the fact that bitcoin is king which determines the pace of other alternative coins that is why once bitcoin shakes a little bit , altcoins react. also ethereum is queen because it is always behind bitcoin and has given birth to a whole lot of other altcoins..... So you are right....btc is king, eth is queen for now
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm agree with you buddy.like father and mother. Bitcoin is have a big value all in crypto. ETH is using to create most of new tokens. And it even used to collect money for new altcoins. ETH reached $1000 in the january what will next value in ethereum by next month? I think it will try to hold near 1/2 of BTC marketcap
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Definitely yes because bitcoin is the first currency that have a good benefits and bitcoin have a fastest transaction for me and ethereum is the queen that's why I invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Agreed with your opinion that Bitcoin is king of this market and ethereum is queen. First two positions of this market are holding by bitcoin and ethereum which proves them as king and queen. Bitcoin is a symbol of this crypto market and people know crypto currencies through Bitcoin first and now ethereum is symbol of ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yep, both of which really play an important role in the crypto economycs because bitcoin has a very high value and ethereum is able to accompany bitcoin next to it at a rising price today. so... maybe ethereum be the best atlcoin nowadays... development of its price goes every day and that I know the current price is quite a considerable rise from the price before it.
Activity: 117
For me, Bitcoin is the king because it demonstrated how Blockchain works
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Maybe Stellar and Waves are prince and princess then? Ethereum seems to be ahead of the curves with updating and roadmaps (eth 2.0 by Vitalik) so I could see eth taking front spot from BTC before something like Stellar or Waves jumps to the lead.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Currently I agree with you fully Because Queen means female and that can give birth easily . Here we are seeing that day by day new new coins are coming and that new new coins are taking help of the etherium coin ( etherium tocken ) but use of bitcoin for the new coin is now a rare thing .
Well here currently I will say that we should not compare these two coins at any point because bitcoin has its own significance at his place and bitcoin is another more important at his place .
King will remain king and queen will remain queen , but this is cryptourrency Field when the market can turn to which side we can't say .
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I would rather say that bitcoin is the father of Ethereum. I would compare the arthritis to the slow transaction speed of bitcoin but the old age means it achieved something thus the high price of transaction fee. And since ETH is the son, it will follow his father's footstep or take another path.
Activity: 434
In principle, yes, but as soon as the queen did not overthrow the king! In addition, it is soon possible that there will be a new Gram coin that will overtake both coins!
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Bitcoin is a king , there is no doubt . And when lightning protocol will be supported by significant % of nodes he will be strong as never before . Ethereum have a growing ecosystem with a variety of differents projects on it , so the comparision with a queen can be used too .
Activity: 266
I disagree if bitcoin is considered king and ethereum is queen, but I agree if bitcoin and ethereum are equated with a pair of brothers. The older brother who continues to grow up and the younger brother who follows wherever his brother goes with all his experience.
Activity: 243
The ethereum ecosystem is moving at the speed of light compared with the management inhability of Bitcoin to deal even with the most basic needs of the community.

It is true, that Ethereum is moving forward, bit so is Bitcoin. Don't forget that Ethereum is doing so well, because Bitcoin is taking all negative attention.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
The ethereum ecosystem is moving at the speed of light compared with the management inhability of Bitcoin to deal even with the most basic needs of the community.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Definately Bitcoin is king and ethereum is Queen because bitcoin is a very strong coin in all over the world and ethereum also is going to be strong.
Activity: 210
I agree with this, Bitcoin has been the king of crypto currencies and Ethereum is the one that follows the path. Both currencies already have proven their values, a lot of investors believe in both coins and both had limitless potential in providing a better and greater means of digital currency
Activity: 693
agree, i think bitcoin is king of all crypto the price is so high compared to ethereum and others. hopefully the queen ethereum the price can follow bitcoin later
These two coins are like royalty coins. Bitcoin as king and Ethereum as queen. Both of them are profitable and have a power compared to other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum  have  a high potential to strive more in the future.
Certainly both coins are deserving to have that title a king and queen because we can't deny the fact that they are the most popular coin, bitcoin is the king and followed by the ethereum they are the most top rated value among all the coin that is why they are the first and second in line in the rank and most people around the globe have an interest on it.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
I couldnt disagree bitcoin and ethereum are the top cryptocurrencies today,which because they have both good quality community supporters and they are the first of their kind.But some coins might be replacing these two giants one potential coin is NEO which is an upgraded version of ethereum which has more advance technology than ethereum and its growing fast today more and more ICOs are choosing NEO platform for their new projects because of the NEP5 tokens which is better than ERC20 tokens of ethereum.
Activity: 370
yes i do believe because the bitcoin is much more powerfull and also the price is overwhelming like on the chess the king is the most strongest but still the pawn can still be a queen to but the pawn never be king
Pages:
Jump to: