Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 36. (Read 4919 times)

P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
agree, i think bitcoin is king of all crypto the price is so high compared to ethereum and others. hopefully the queen ethereum the price can follow bitcoin later
These two coins are like royalty coins. Bitcoin as king and Ethereum as queen. Both of them are profitable and have a power compared to other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum  have  a high potential to strive more in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Your king is dying a bit. As well as Queen.
In short, I would say that BTC is kinda relevant to the $ in the real world. So basically if $ goes down all currency/economic is going down as well. The same story about Bitcoin, if BTC'll go down all cryptocurrency will be just rekt.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
I feel this comparison is very interesting. I agree on it. BTC and ETH have significantly improved quality, service and growth over the past year. Bitcoin has a record value of $ 20,000 in 2017. ETH hit $ 1000 in January 2018. I think BTC and ETH were the driving force behind the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
agree, i think bitcoin is king of all crypto the price is so high compared to ethereum and others. hopefully the queen ethereum the price can follow bitcoin later
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
if I myself agree very strongly that bitcoin is king and etherium is queen. because both of these assets have the same good prospects and the development of the price is also very good, that's why the two coins are very compatible if the say so
Absolutely agree with you, because I also think so. That these two projects are mutually complementary. But if these projects could syncnozinizirovatsya in some kind of platform. Although I heard there is already a new BitcoinWhite project, they implemented it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
Bitcoin is Adam of crypto currency. And Ethereum would be one of its successful descendants.
I agree that bitcoin is the king and ethereum is the queen, why? Because the value or the price of bitcoin is the best among the rest of cryptocurrency and i believe that ethereum is the queen because it is the best altcoin and i am sure that ethereum is the queen because it is always the 2nd od the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 153
Yes I agree to the statement bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen this two coin is the biggest higher value of all coin.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253

In terms of popularity, it's true but only here. Both coins have a lot of problems with transactions what changes opinions about them from the best to normal coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is Adam of crypto currency. And Ethereum would be one of its successful descendants.
Activity: 232
It would be right to say or not, that bitcoin is king and  Ethereum is queen.
But the way in which Bitcoin caught his speed very fast,
If seen, the faster person considers us weak, but this does not happen. As a quote u would all know that the story of Rabbit and Turtle.
slow study always win the race.Therefore it would be difficult to say who is the king and who is the queen in this race.
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
MORPHEUS LABS
In terms of market cap, I agree because bitcoin has the highest of them all, followed by etherium. Though they have different purposes, bitcoin is a currency where etherium is a platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Yes, Bitcoin is now king of all cryptocurrency because bitcoin has great potential even through the price of ethereum is well below bitcoin. It's smart contacts technology which doing so great at this moment.
Activity: 42
Most definitely agree on BTC being King and ETH being queen. It will take sometime for any other coin to overcome these two due to first mover advantage. However the market is still quite young so anything can happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Yes in my opinion is also that kind of friends because of the bitcoin is indeed from the first she's famous now though many coin-coin another reply appeared but remained a bitcoin so his King,
Activity: 196
I guess it is. In my opinion bitcoin is the first use in doing change from altcoins to bitcoin value. What ever altcoins value it is converted to bitcoin. Now ethereum come most of the time in this forum ethereum is always the use of converting not btc anymore. But still bitcoin is on the top of all altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the king because it is the first cryptocurrency existed, thus it is supported by people around the world and truly it is proven and trusted. While Ethereum is queen because of popularity and it really is the next bitcoin because it also is the one that ICOs use as a platform, also it is used frequently for it's fast transactions.
Activity: 140
I think bitcoin is ancestor and etherium is his child something like that, but with time oldman can die its normal, in next 5-10 years many coins will die that are in top10 now and new will come.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
So who's the prince and the princess in this analogy? Grin

Or are they not born yet?
Haha, I like your way of thinking. But, in this comparison, we don't need to have princess or prince, because other cryptocurrencies are worse than Ethereum and Bitcoin (maybe, this is the opinion of owner this thread). Therefore, he/she only compares Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
if I myself agree very strongly that bitcoin is king and etherium is queen. because both of these assets have the same good prospects and the development of the price is also very good, that's why the two coins are very compatible if the say so
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
So who's the prince and the princess in this analogy? Grin

Or are they not born yet?
Pages:
Jump to: