Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 33. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20
In fact, I'm not clear what King or queen plays a role in the kingdom, From my point of view, I agreed with you BTC as a king. BTC is an ancestor compared with any other alts. It has much more volume or price than any other alts and cannot be replaced. If the price falls down, it may be related with the most of alts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
BTC is the first Digitial currency and it brought a mind blowing revolution into crypto world and attracted millions of people.Its the king of Cryptocurrencies.2017 was a stellar for BTC it got high value $19,782.If you view history of BTC you would be confident to say that it underwent many crashes and never got zero or completely diminished because it based on a new technology Block chain.
ETH is another Promising crypto currencies in a true sense i cay that we may call it a queen of Cryptocurrency it got increased 400% from Nov-17 to til to date.Its based on smart contract and after BTC it has gotten attention of millions of people around the globe. Its platform is increasing and in this regard its price is also increasing.If you invest in above mentioned both Cryptocurrencies your profitability margin would be very high compared to  rest of the Altcoins.After summarizing the above analysis i can say that BTC is the king & ETH is the Queen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think this is very well said!
I'm always asked about bitcoin and ETH and I could not compare this two coins but now I know how to explain to people!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Actually they did not know the gender of this two coin.  But bitcoin still king until now and the next few years but ethereum for sure will become number 1 cryptocurrency in the next few years also.  The placs of the ethereum is second place and for sure it will up after few years because we know the ethereum have a lot of partners and projects to ethereum.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
There is no doubt that the King of Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and the queen is Ethereum. The bitcoin is dominating all the cryptos because it has the higher value among the other cryptos and the ethereum is the 2nd highest value next to bitcoin.

Yes! I agree that bitcoin is the king because of having a good angd higher value than the others. And also its easy among other ICO. Even uf you're just a newbie you will learn fast.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
There is no doubt that the King of Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and the queen is Ethereum. The bitcoin is dominating all the cryptos because it has the higher value among the other cryptos and the ethereum is the 2nd highest value next to bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree. both these coins worth crowned for the nickname. a great coin and couples alike have strong values. the longer to invest long-term results obtained then I believe will be even greater.
Activity: 356
I would call bitcoin not a king, but an ancestor. Because he will withdraw from the leading positions because of his shortcomings, which in time only worsen. The same applies to ETH in the field of smart contracts
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
They are totally different and it doesn't make much sense to compare them in price to be honest.
Activity: 127

look so great, i agree with you about ethereum is queen and bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency
in my opinion its always be lead in the future
when bitcoin increase high price, ethereum also increase high price
Bitcoin will climb to $ 14,000 in early March. Current prices are under pressure to sell $ 11,800, if prices exceed $ 12,000 will rise sharply to $ 14,000 quickly. If you buy 1 BTC now, it will earn up to $ 3,000. However, to ensure safety, investors should buy at over $ 12,000. Happy trading!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Yes I agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen, because this two are the most popular and leading coins in the market. The other coins represents as the common people live in the community that some has no value in crypto palace. In other words, Bitcoin was trusted by many people’s money for investment to earn profit and Ethereum was always the next in line ruling the whole market of crypto. That the others are just beyond the pictures of royalty.
Activity: 127

Bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen, I agree Smiley, no bitcoin and ethereum support the entire market nor grow as it is now!
Buy and hold more bitcoin and ethereum for your grandchildren as grandparents leave.
Bitcoin will reach 50,000 usd soon!
Activity: 266
Bitcoin was made as a value of storage in the market. Ethereium's value is however based on its smart contract technology which is not doing so great as we earlier thought at this moment. just Notice how a silly game such as cryptokitties blocked the whole blockchain... Neo is 50× faster. I think NEO and Waves have a brighter future but on the other hand we have newly emerging ico projects which are better than some of these coins for example Daneel ico is such an ico..
Activity: 479

look so great, i agree with you about ethereum is queen and bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency
in my opinion its always be lead in the future
when bitcoin increase high price, ethereum also increase high price
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
yes, bitcoin can be called king of coins. but, in my opinion ethereum is not proper to be called queen, why? increases in ethereum and other altcoins still depend on bitcoin prices.
if the bitcoin price increases, the other coin automatically increases. vice versa.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I agree with your opinion . both of which play an important role in the crypto world because bitcoin has a very high value and ethereum is able to accompany bitcoin next to it at a rising price today.
Yes both crypto plays a vital role in the world of digital currency and they are truly competing in each other but bitcoin always make a big name when it comes to its value. Ethereum and bitcoin are two common cryptocurrency that completes the list of one trader and investor of course because of the high profit that this two bitcoin give.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Nope, for me the king is bitcoin and ethereum is the prince which is someday eth will get the throne over btc. They are both exceeds the uniqueness of all with a different platform. Let's toast eth fans their Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
I agree with your opinion . both of which play an important role in the crypto world because bitcoin has a very high value and ethereum is able to accompany bitcoin next to it at a rising price today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
of course I agree, but the two coins are not always side by side, bitcoin and etherium always look very tight competing, for example now, bitcoin is already priced at 11300 $ while etherium even down to the price of 850 $, we can only hope that both coins will side by side again as kings and queens, as when prices were in January before falling
Activity: 392
I'm agree. bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen. bitcoin always much higher  than ethereum.
Bitcoin is always number 1 in the crypto currency world, and ethereum is second. so bitcoin and ethereum is like father and son

Ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes cryptocurrency. which will compete with bitcoin to become the largest virtual currency. Additionally bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor
Pages:
Jump to: