Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !! - page 2. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
January 10, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
Bitcoin's graph as of this writing is contrary for what this OP is all about. That's basically bitcoin is volatile and bitcoin is experiencing yet another market price dip once again. I am just wondering why bitcoin is so stagnant these days and its dominance is getting low. All we do now is just HODL and wait for better days to come.
Activity: 322
January 09, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

I told you that bitcoins will.always come back again to the top because they just fall down because of the threat that the government was saying because here in our country the government and the other banks are saying that bitcoins is risky and it is much better to stay away from it. And the main reason too is that it is Christmas season so the people are selling their holdings because they needed money but today it is January and the thing goes back to normal these days
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Well, it was about time, Altcoins are starting to look all red, guess where all those money are going? To Bitcoin of course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
Only few days of slump and bitcoin is rising again, it will now rise up to normal and
then it will set a new height in the market just in a month and so.
Activity: 146
January 08, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
I think, who bitcoiner would not be happy if the valuation inflates and personally I am very happy because as the valuation inflate, my margin of profit also increases and I guess this could be the best new year gift that every bitcoiner could have . And yess I too get lil bit nervous when the prices deflate in the December but now all is set and I don't think that prices would deflate again because we look at the success graph of BTC for 2k17, it is always elevated, so I am very happy with my new year.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
I think bitcoin will go back to normal when people going to invest more in bitcoin. Let us expect the in first week of february, butcoin will start to rise and rise again. I think that bitcoin will recover if the people will invest and invest more. Just don’t panic because bitcoin will rise again, don’t panic selling it just normal in marketing.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
As always after a while of price goes down, eventualy is recovering. Now let see how much.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
Indeed! Finally, the bitcoin price is recovering very fast from the recent market correction. I think the bitcoin price will be fully recovered by the by the end of this month of January.
Activity: 364
January 08, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Well it's good to hear that bitcoin will rise again just like what happen last year. With this happenings everyone has been very oriented about the ups. And down of bitcoin. So I think investing with bitcoin is really good since it was rising again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 08, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
Indeed, this would be another great run we would see. But do not let this thing distract by the fact that bitcoin value also decreasos upto the value you are thinking that would be worst. But a piece of advice, this might be a golden time for the bitcoin holders to take out their money out of the pocket because as time pass by bitcoin value get stable for a short time ranging to 700k - 80k php or peso. But if you are not yet satisfied then wait but do not feel sorry or regretful if you would wait until it reach about 1 Million per 1 bitcoin for a longer of time. Just keep grinding and working and all of your efforts will be in paid.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
Dont let Fear Uncertainty and Doubt make you lose confidence in Btc!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 600
January 08, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
according to all the people in my country bitcoin grows well, I believe there is a huge growth of bitcoin, I hope it will increase the higher level again, because in view of the many people who invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 08, 2018, 07:57:02 AM
It is really good to hear that bitcoin price is now climbing back again.To those who earn bitcoin like me in joining signature campaign I am so happy to hear that because I can now be able to earn big because when the bitcoin price increases my income will also increase.
Well it will always happy time that price will rising. But i want to explain you that you people don't need fear when price is falling Because if you judge price graph then price is not falling with a such speed at which its increased. BTC price is mostly increasing some time when people start more transaction then price will start falling other wise new customers are now investing in BTC due to which price is increasing more and more.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
It is really good to hear that bitcoin price is now climbing back again.To those who earn bitcoin like me in joining signature campaign I am so happy to hear that because I can now be able to earn big because when the bitcoin price increases my income will also increase.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 08, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
It's pretty nice to hear after its recent downturns the price went up in general the picture is pleasant

Still we do not know when will this pump stop since every body knows that bitcoin is volatile, it can still change and make a dump after some time. I am not saying that it will do eventually but we all know that bitcoin moves unpredictably. Let us just enjoy the pump and continue what we are doing, it can still pump this first month of the year to new ATH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID Smiley it so good to know that if bitcoin take a step backward and then will make a 3 steps forward
Sooo Bitcoin! That is the reason why I advise holders to not panic during the downfall because it is just an indicator of the coming pump. Above all, bitcoin is expected to rise very high in these 2 to 3 years and I have a strong believe in this. Bitcoin is just getting started.

Whenever there is a decline one must just stop looking at the price every day. Check the value after a week or so and it will be totally opposite to what it was before.

4U
Activity: 195
January 07, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
I see this too, bitcoin value climbing up little by little and this will be a good news for bitcoin holders and other people who only do is the things that gives them income. Me i am happy because the value of my bitcoin is growing up and the roi of my investment is paid off already.
Everyone they knew about bitcoin that it’s going to high because it was a prediction about bitcoin that in this year bitcoin will be reached to many countries and also of rich companies will also accept bitcoin so there is no doubt that its price will go more high than ever and also bitcoin will do a record business because bitcoin is now one the strong and stable currency in market and everyone want to be a part of bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

We are surely so happy to see the climbing back of bitcoin. Bad speculations last year and negative reviews has been answered back at last for at least just a couple of weeks since bitcoin's price is dipping down. Bitcoin still proves to be one of the strongest alternative in terms of investment. This tell us that the sudden dips in bitcoin price is just normal, and there is no need to panic quickly. We are looking forward for a wider coverage and better future for bitcoin this year.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2018, 06:17:29 AM
Bitcoin will continue to increase then it will adjust and gain momentum to a new level. In the long run, you can buy and store it

Market is volatile that's the value is unpredictable and that what makes bitcoins good for long term investment. The concept of marketing is just buy and sell, Invest when there's a down time on the market and sell it again when the value pumps up for you to earn more profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
After taking a big dip and continuous roll down from $19600 to $12600, bitcoin is now bouncing back. Yearend slowdown, profit bookings by investors was pushing bitcoin price downwards. But now that roll down rally is over. Bitcoin investors are back from their holidays, now bitcoin will be on its normal track. Meantime many were predicting that bitcoin is dead, bubble get busted etc. But now bitcoin is bounced back, crypto experts have predicted new targets.   
Pages:
Jump to: