Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 15. (Read 4522 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
November 01, 2018, 07:41:40 AM
The technology of bitcoin and with other cryptos , has given the people the oppurtunity to join the crypto and bitcoin works ,that can provide an other income if you work hard for it ,even if you do not have the capital to invest , it really of great help to the people who suffer financial problems , but it took some times ,not fast as other expected, just have a great patience in working with bitcoin and other cryptos.
No limit, no restriction, and as long as you are smart enough to identify something big, you can always have the best you can ever imagine in the long run. What it just takes for you is to see the bigger picture every single time. The technology is growing and developing every single day and considering the fact that we are still in the early stage, that makes it even more interesting, because there will always be a point when we will most definitely get to see mass adoption, and by then, we can all imagine what this space would be like in all ramifications.

Yes, having bitcoin is like having a source of income, the profits that keep flowing make me easier to make ends meet, bitcoin really saves my financial condition.
Bitcoin become a savior because we can earn through it. Another income which can give us financial freedom that can even on our free time. Many ways to earn and depends on you how to handle it and what suits you. Though bitcoin is very volatile, we keep hoping that it will increase again and earn good profit from it.
many people who have got shocked money from bitcoin, so they have an improved economy. but remember, use this opportunity to buy items that can grow in value later, so you can prepare financially in old age
Lol. Shocked money indeed. I am sure I am one of them, but at the same time, I usually do not let it get to me and I still try as much as possible to always want to get more, and as much as I can in the long run, knowing that this train has not even moved yet, and there is still enough chance to accumulate at this stage. The thing is that for so many people, bitcoin being a savior has happened in different ways. For some, it has been a solution to their way they do global transactions without having to use the banks and for some, it has enriched them over time than they would even have imagined, just for believing in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:42:24 AM
yes, I agree with you. we as users of the crypto currency must thank you for having this currency and blcokchain technology. we can get additional income by trading or mining bitcoin or altcoin. and crypto currency opens new jobs and is very helpful to reduce unemployment in all countries, so that the economic level of society can increase.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 01, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
BTC has changed my life, it has given me more money so that I can take care of myself and become richer. BTC always creates opportunities, jobs and challenges for me. It is because of the benefits that I received today. I am sure that BTC will thrive in the future and will be a valuable currency of all time.
much people felt the same with you, and have their own stories about cryptocurrency benefits.moreover bounty hunter that joined from the beginning, i am sure they must be pension now.
I think so because having a Bitcoin can give you opportunity to change your way of living and give you a lot money. Bitcoin is one of the way to be immediately rich that's why lot of people have interest to have it. Also its become more valuable when years passed by because of the growing demand, and I think it will grow even more because its now more popular. Bitcoin is not only a savior its also helpful to us especially in financial.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
BTC has changed my life, it has given me more money so that I can take care of myself and become richer. BTC always creates opportunities, jobs and challenges for me. It is because of the benefits that I received today. I am sure that BTC will thrive in the future and will be a valuable currency of all time.
much people felt the same with you, and have their own stories about cryptocurrency benefits.moreover bounty hunter that joined from the beginning, i am sure they must be pension now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 09:14:32 PM
Yes, it can be said that Bitcoin is the savior of my economy to date, because bitcoin has changed the economy of poor people who know bitcoin for a long time. This is a very big history for me with my financial improvement, because in the past I have only been paid a few dollars when I worked as a waiter, different from the one currently being paid hundreds of dollars with bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
me too, bitcoin for me has helped the family economy where once the economy in my family was very bad. thank you bitcoin because my life has become better and can help my family
Activity: 345
October 31, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
Activity: 633
October 31, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
yes, I totally agree that bitcoin is a savoir. I am still a student living in a third world country and I do not know how to help my family and to earn money on my own, but bitcoin opened up gate for me. I can now earn money with the help of bitcoin by joining campaigns. I can now support myself in studying and I can also help my family financially even though I'm still a student.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
October 31, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
Yes, having bitcoin is like having a source of income, the profits that keep flowing make me easier to make ends meet, bitcoin really saves my financial condition.

I also have the similar experience and bitcoin has really opened new horizons in my life. Unlike many people who complain that they have lost a lot in bitcoin and trading, I feel myself lucky that I have earned a good lot of amount and I am thankful for bitcoin for giving me this opportunity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
there are so many people whose economy is saved because of bitcoin, even i joined bitcoin after i saw my friend's life getting better after investing in bitcoin.
even though I haven't succeeded like my friend, at least I have a few coins that I can use at any time if I need money. and with Bitcoin I can have extra money aside from my salary from the office.

thats good because you still manage to save up some coins and you are not totally busted just like other investors  .

here in the cryptoscene not all can potentially earn because not all are lucky and dedicated to wait for some time  but atleast crypto gives us a wonderful experience not only on investing/trading but also to some other things .

i do also agree that bitcoin is a savior , not only bitcoin but in general all cryptos because they did also help me to improve my life a little bit .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

there are so many people whose economy is saved because of bitcoin, even i joined bitcoin after i saw my friend's life getting better after investing in bitcoin.
even though I haven't succeeded like my friend, at least I have a few coins that I can use at any time if I need money. and with Bitcoin I can have extra money aside from my salary from the office.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
October 30, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
I hope bitcoin could save this year. The market for 2018 is very ugly, I hope bitcoin can pull the market.
Actually Bitcoin has imparted so many things that have made lives easier and convenient which is the basic purpose of any technology that is launched in the market. It might improve more with further advancement. Making money before Bitcoin was not so easy.

Besides, the advent of Bitcoin has put a full stop to the argument that you need to have big money to invest. In Bitcoin, any amount of money could be invested and this employed all those who had been out of the market for the lack of capital.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 30, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
actually many people have been saved because they are using bitcoin, and one of them is me. but, we cannot be sure that bitcoin is a savior, because there are some people who get substantial losses, because it uses bitcoin is not fair. tah, everyone has a different view from this statement.
At least, even if I can say for everyone, I would say I have been saved.
Saved from the shackles of the banks and their policies, affecting businesses daily and trying to control the way one spends, do money transfer outside the country and some other bullshits rubbed on us, with that alone, bitcoin to me has really been a savior.

It is not just all about the gains or increase in profit as an investment, the way some people think and the main reason why they are here, but the main thing, is the value that the space entirely brings when it comes to the ease in doing transactions over the world without having a third party involved, to me, that is something worth being considered a savior for.
Saving of money can take place on many ways but only those who have strategic minds and believe in global economies will save money. They will only invest with their savings which is a better strategy as it will not create any problem in future if the investment is long term.

One can save money in banks which will not create any satisfactory results as if you are expecting something so better you invest in crypto coins which is best in the modern time.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
October 30, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

I am actually one of those who survived financial dificulties because of Bitcoin I invested my time and effort from signature campaigns way back 2017 and hodl then as time goes by slowly I made my own house, bought a new smartphone, two motorcycles and of course my family's wants and needs. I am blessed and thankful I met Bitcoin if only I did not ignore it way back 2014 maybe I am a successful person with Bitcoins today.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 30, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
Bitcoin become a savior because we can earn through it. Another income which can give us financial freedom that can even on our free time. Many ways to earn and depends on you how to handle it and what suits you. Though bitcoin is very volatile, we keep hoping that it will increase again and earn good profit from it.
many people who have got shocked money from bitcoin, so they have an improved economy. but remember, use this opportunity to buy items that can grow in value later, so you can prepare financially in old age
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 09:52:25 PM
The technology of bitcoin and with other cryptos , has given the people the oppurtunity to join the crypto and bitcoin works ,that can provide an other income if you work hard for it ,even if you do not have the capital to invest , it really of great help to the people who suffer financial problems , but it took some times ,not fast as other expected, just have a great patience in working with bitcoin and other cryptos.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:32:40 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
I do not know how to explain this, but bitcoin is really my savior. It has helped me to improve my economy dramatically. It saved me from the dark, economic crisis. And not just me, my family and friends also see bitcoin as a savior...
Activity: 255
October 29, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

I think Bitcoin is one of the new things in the world and is booming. Although this year's btc prices have fallen sharply in recent years, the value of bitcoin has helped many people become rich. It is because of its innovative potential that gives people many opportunities to invest and make a profit
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
October 29, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
I agree with you because BTC can change a person's economy, especially for people who invest in 2017 early who are very sure they have got a big profit, I myself actually got a little extra funding for my life because of cryptocurrency. I did a campaign bounty and so on which produced coin coins, little by little changed my economy, and indirectly it was caused by cryptocurrency too Smiley

We've seen and read some of the testimony about the Change of once life after participating into crypto currency investment (Bitcoin). during the same period last year until the end of that quarter Bitcoin is on the news, people had earned millions of investment on the very short period of time, yet sad to note that there are also people who dive to invest without learning the market and suffered so much because of the wrong timing of investment. So, i would say yes, it maybe true to some people who learn the process of investment, and  i feel sorry to the people who didn't learn the market prior to their investment into Bitcoin...
Pages:
Jump to: