Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 19. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies made a new opportunity opened before our eyes as this market though volatile is easily accessible by people as there are no to little restrictions  made by any institutions or companies. Also the decentralized nature of it appeals many as they can do almost what ever they want to their assets so for others that quickly see the potential of it have changed their lives and became its savior.
I just stop asking my parents to give pocket money. I pay my dues, i pay my collage fees, and buy books without any worried. Whenever i need money bitcoin step in and fill my pocket with a lots of money. Bitcoin such a life savior for me and help me in every part of my life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
in some case bitcoin does save, a country, in a way(Venezuela). but at the same times, it cause problem too. bitcoin itself is no wrong in nature, it just a tool of trade. but people are bad. bankers and government either hate or scheming to acquire more bitcoin for their own advantages.

more personal case, many are lucky got store some substantial amount of bitcoin, when bitcoin booming, it change their life totally.
yet at the same time, many buy in the wrong time and lost 80-90% of their coin during bear run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
Well in my own experience, i myself have been "saved" by Bitcoin investments throughout the ywars i have been in crypto currency. I just hooe that the government accept crypto currency in this part of the world and legislate laws to protect the people with crypto currency in exchange for taxation. I also hope more and more countries accept crypto currencies.
Activity: 26
October 22, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies made a new opportunity opened before our eyes as this market though volatile is easily accessible by people as there are no to little restrictions  made by any institutions or companies. Also the decentralized nature of it appeals many as they can do almost what ever they want to their assets so for others that quickly see the potential of it have changed their lives and became its savior.
Bitcoin play important role in my life. With just low amount i earn a lots of profit. Bitcoin open many gates for me to survive in my life without any help.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
Yes, my financial condition has improved because of bitcoin and I can use it to meet family needs. Bitcoin has helped me, and I believe bitcoin will be a good source of income.

if now is the end of 2017 then the answer is bitcoin and crypto provide a lot of benefits and profits that you can use to live, but this year bitcoin and crypto are far different and competition is getting tighter so that hanging on bitcoin as one of the jobs will be very risky, right now only dare to invest in crypto not for work
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
actually many people have been saved because they are using bitcoin, and one of them is me. but, we cannot be sure that bitcoin is a savior, because there are some people who get substantial losses, because it uses bitcoin is not fair. tah, everyone has a different view from this statement.
Activity: 70
October 22, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
I am a student and mostly use bitcoin to bear my expenses. Bitcoin and all other crypt currencies are life savior and help us a lot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 01:44:57 AM
It does change some of our lifestyle since i've been in to cryptocurrency investing and you include the hype of prices last year. It does ultimately change something but at these days i haven't even notice a massive pump but instead i always saw a massive dump this year.
Modernism made it easy for investors and trader or people who want to become investors or traders in order to buy crypto coins with their savings so as to get huge profit in future.

Crypto coins are sources which have high potential to give you maximum profit especially the Bitcoin is most profitable and those investors who have invested here with their savings are in long term profit while those who have intentions should get benefit of the current market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 20, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
The question is what exactly are they doing to survive with Bitcoin. Online gaming cannot help you to survive, there are more important things that you can focus on instead of gaming, which is similar to Faucets; Faucets are very poor too. It would be best if they focus on airdrops and signature campaign if they could. But I do blame the government when a county is not moving fine.

The government should always be the ones to look after their people, but they never care, all they do is live in mansions and enjoy their lives instead of awaking care of their people. Very bad.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 20, 2018, 03:13:33 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

I can say well that the bitcoin did help me this year in gaining grounds per time; surviving in our economy. If not for the bearish markets of this year, I would have really broken even in my finances to a certain level. So, I quite agree that bitcoin must have helped quite a number of persons too all around the world.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
October 20, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

You can't stop the community here to express their testimony for what this business did changed to their lives, where thru bitcoin it became an instruments to gave a solution to their financial problems, and more than that they've also invested a small traditional business too, actually, I will include myself here because same what the others experienced I faced them also. But I would like to correct something bitcoin is not the saviors instead of this terms it should be Tools or Instruments.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
October 20, 2018, 01:55:50 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin open the gates for those who wants extra income. Like joining bounty campaign for this we can earn tokens.

It is not always some extra bucks but also it is something that can be a full time job that is worthy fr all the efforts you are going to exert. This is not just an investment or a sideline, but it can help life to have a better future. Soon enough bitcoin will be only an investment but it will be a currency.
Activity: 76
October 20, 2018, 01:47:55 AM
Bitcoin gives a lots of chances to get rich. Not only me but everyone is taking profit from this crpto currency. Its highly volatile and decentralized open a lots of way to make money by investing and holding them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 19, 2018, 03:36:54 PM
Yes bitcoin is my saviors it helps me financially in my life. Without bitcoin money I can't manage my family. Bitcoin money would help me a lot.
Indeed, bitcoin can help us as another source of income. Yes, it is our savior when it comes to a financial problem that can fulfill our daily needs. Even my self at least there is another way to have an income and bitcoin is the answer and other crypto's. These assets of bitcoin people keep embracing it because they know that it will help them soon in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 19, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
Yes bitcoin is my saviors it helps me financially in my life. Without bitcoin money I can't manage my family. Bitcoin money would help me a lot.
copper member
Activity: 275
October 19, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
Yes, my financial condition has improved because of bitcoin and I can use it to meet family needs. Bitcoin has helped me, and I believe bitcoin will be a good source of income.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
 exactly. it is my savior. It helped me pay the rent and the cost of living. My current living standards have improved a lot and I was able to take pride in calling my parents and announcing that I was going to be rich. thanks bitcoin, thanks Bitcointalk forum for giving me a good chance to change my life.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 19, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
For me in my opinion bitcoin is a saviors only for those who can't find stable  jobs and had no stable income for daily basis.  Because through bitcoin they can make money without working hard which is just knowledge and skills they will become profitable especially if the market is so volatile which they can gain quick profits easily. 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 19, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
For now, Bitcoin is still a tremendous income, everyone is able to change their economy with Bitcoin. But, besides that, we must be able to think about the risks of cryptocurrencies. Because I believe, every time there is an advantage there will be a big risk that arises. But also you do not panic with this risk, all will be resolved with an understanding of the crypto world.

Yes defenitely it is a saviors for does who want an extra income, joining with a signature campaign. And for investor it is also, because of the big profits return in the future.

It depends on us because not all the time we gain profits. Cryptocurrencies are volatile so there's always a chance to also get losses and I agree that it this technology helps a lot because it opens another opportunity about finding more ways to make an extra income if we already learn to play with this technology. The biggest impact about it, is the transaction and the convenient of how this gives a better services to the community.
At least taking a look at the likes of Zimbabwean and Venezuelan citizens who have been able to find a solace in this space after their economy has been totally beaten down to a large extent. In fact, finding income stream aside which is something I believe though that a lot of people get not to remember that it is not all about the money but the value that the space brings on its own.

Bitcoin has sure shown us there are better ways of doing things than the way they have always been in the past and for that reason I believe that no matter what, it would keep being a great help and as time goes on, we will always get to see more people coming into the space for the benefit they actually get not just as a store of value but for the freedom of having to spend without the involvement of a third party.

Bitcoin is something that was created to save us from the economy meltdowns, bad decision making that has really affected a whole lot of things globally some times, and giving people the chance to have a means of being able to store the value of their money without experiencing issues from inflation in the long run and this is something I believe has been lacking with fiat which is the freedom to spend, no third party regulations that will always affect spending, no monopoly and so many more.
Pages:
Jump to: