Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 18. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 603
October 24, 2018, 07:06:01 PM
BTC made a major change on majority of people on this website. It gave an opportunity to earn more for less, although it is very risky. Also, many small investors have learned how to challange and how to deal with a financial or stock market.
Right.I agree on you.Even myself btc has made my life now more stable and has experienced progress already.I can sustain my family basic needs without lending some money unlike before that time when i have no idea about bitcoin.Hopefully btc will be more recognized by the people so they will live also a prosperous life.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
As for my poverty life two years ago, bitcoin provided me a sustainable asset which I called it precious than gold. I've gone lot of business from previous years that was around 3 years. It went low profit gains compared from bitcoin's potential earnings and this really saved me from burdens I had.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
BTC made a major change on majority of people on this website. It gave an opportunity to earn more for less, although it is very risky. Also, many small investors have learned how to challange and how to deal with a financial or stock market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
Well, i guess it really depends on where country you are live in. It can be the savior when it is already legal in the country, it can be a criminal matter especially for those whose country banned it. Yet, savior is too much if it is generalize as saving a country, but if it is works for individual, I might be support the idea.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 24, 2018, 02:32:11 PM
Bitcoin has been a great savior to our economic life, bitcoin has help my economic life bitcoin made me to become financially free, as an undergraduate bitcoin has made me to become financially independent in the sense that I no longer lookbup to any body for financial assistant to support my academic pursuit. Bitcoin is indeed a savior.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1009
October 24, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior

Still, the majority of people simply do not understand HOW the virtual currency can give them some benefits. I suppose we must promote Bitcoin to persuade the rest of the guys that it is great.
really true because bitcoin is very useful and very helpful to people who are in need and who have economic difficulties too, therefore we all have to promote bitcoin to people in this world so they can know about the world of digital currency and its benefits too
I've seen such people who have changed already their lifestyle just because of the help of bitcoin and other blockchain technology. We do promote blockchain in order to help such people that needed help due to their financial status of life but we do make sure that they can stand on their own after we have taught them because most people nowadays are too dependent to someone who has a stable job rather working on their own.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 24, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior

Still, the majority of people simply do not understand HOW the virtual currency can give them some benefits. I suppose we must promote Bitcoin to persuade the rest of the guys that it is great.
really true because bitcoin is very useful and very helpful to people who are in need and who have economic difficulties too, therefore we all have to promote bitcoin to people in this world so they can know about the world of digital currency and its benefits too
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
Bitcoin saved a few people from poverty, but at the same time a lot of people lost their money, as successful traders took them.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Germany is a powerful country with a very strong economy. Their choice of BTC is very wise, because they know the trend and the potential of this currency will make their country economy stronger than ever. I believe that other countries in the world will legitimize BTC making it the main currency on the exchange,
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 24, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
bitcoin is an alternative for the wider community in terms of economy when people feel bored with all government systems that tend not to be able to overcome economic problems and even what I feel personally when I know of course bitcoin can affect my economic life for the better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2018, 09:47:27 AM
Well, I'm not saved by Bitcoin because i wasn't in need of saving the first place, but it did taught me to invest and actually gave me the technical no how to invest in stocks. It made me read trends and ultimately gave a sort of financial freedom to retire at an early age. I guess yeah crypto currency kid of saved me from mediocrity.

Lol same here. Back in the days i didn't have any idea of how markets works nor did i ever imagined i'd have a grasp on it but dealing with cryto raised my awareness. Stocks and forex work similarly so i had shares in both now which at times also produce pretty good money.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 01:33:25 AM
Bitcoin help a lot of bounty hunters as well others who buy and sell cryptocurrency.Also the investors of different cryptocurrencies in the market.A great help to those who do it before and the ongoing hunters.
Seeing my friends doing bounty programs have received rewards and how it help their financial aspects meet. It was really a big help for them.Reading a lot of testimonies from the.members in this forum showed breakthrough over their financial status.
Bitcoin is one instrument of blessing people by God.Take good care of it and be a good steward.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
It's true that bitcoin is our savior because bitcoin can make us have income, so unemployed people can earn income from bitcoin investments. Bitcoin can provide great benefits so that it can improve the economy of its users.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
October 23, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
Well, I'm not saved by Bitcoin because i wasn't in need of saving the first place, but it did taught me to invest and actually gave me the technical no how to invest in stocks. It made me read trends and ultimately gave a sort of financial freedom to retire at an early age. I guess yeah crypto currency kid of saved me from mediocrity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

I do and so much agree, Bitcoin is a savior to the people who don't have income or work and create other income for those people having trouble on their finances.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 23, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
That is good and real testimony ,that bitcoin is a savior for those people who are sufferring from financial crises ,and when they join cryptocurrency activities especially bitcoin forum , it really help their financial problems , and some others improves their live with this bitcoin technology, it is not only a digital currency but aldo an investments in life for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 23, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
You’re saying the truth but majority of those are the ones that have been around for long and invested at a cheap price while they decided to HODL, and you can see how far the price was able to go.

Some new investors are finding it really hard to make something out of it and most of them end up quitting. Like someone once said, you have to work hard if you really want luck to come your way. So if you’re here and nothing working for you, continue to work hard. I believe those who are benefitting from it now worked hard and also had patience.
New investors, at least most of them will definitely find it hard to make something out of it, since all they care about is trying to get rich fast and that is what has really washed up their mentality from the main reality of the long term. Only those who see the true potential of bitcoin will really understand why they should be holding for the long term, apparently, someone who has no clue except to just get rich, will always find that difficult to understand as far as I am concerned.

At least, several times, we have seen attestation to how bitcoin has really helped a lot of people solve transaction issues, most especially when it comes to international transactions and the more people keep seeing that, the better it would be for the space.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 23, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

I admit that I am one of so many people who turn lives into better right after I turn my life into bitcoin/crypto so yes bitcoin is my savior. It is the time that even though I am only a student, I can help my family in a little way. I can also provide my needs and wants so it really change the way I live and my financial status.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 23, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
It is really a savior to change our daily life and something to earn good that give us financial freedom. We must be thankful for the development of it because even we are unemployed we are able to earn and have something to make investment. Though it is volatile but this fact help for more opportunity to have more volume at cheaper amount and make good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: