Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 17. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior
I think not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies are the best saviors. With the help of trading with alt i earn smart profit.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 25, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
You can always count on bitcoin and it is not only one of the saviors to your crypto holdings, it is also a savior to people's economic constraints. At its best, it can also change your life for good.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
I don't think Bitcoin is savior, for me it is more of a tool - if used properly, it may help you immensely. On the other side, if misused you may easily go bankrupt. Bitcoin, as every Crypto, is not a no-brain magic wand that will make you rich in an instant, you really have to put your time and effort to make real use of it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 25, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
actually many people have been saved because they are using bitcoin, and one of them is me. but, we cannot be sure that bitcoin is a savior, because there are some people who get substantial losses, because it uses bitcoin is not fair. tah, everyone has a different view from this statement.
At least, even if I can say for everyone, I would say I have been saved.
Saved from the shackles of the banks and their policies, affecting businesses daily and trying to control the way one spends, do money transfer outside the country and some other bullshits rubbed on us, with that alone, bitcoin to me has really been a savior.

It is not just all about the gains or increase in profit as an investment, the way some people think and the main reason why they are here, but the main thing, is the value that the space entirely brings when it comes to the ease in doing transactions over the world without having a third party involved, to me, that is something worth being considered a savior for.
Activity: 434
October 25, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Well, Personally, Bitcoin is really helping me when it comes to financial, I may say that it can reduce some of my burden in lifes. I know there are more successful stories of bitcoinist. And its so inspirable to read those stories because it is proof that Bitcoin can really help the economy of every individual people. Hopefully, in the future many people will be interested to it.

Bitcoin happen to be helps a lot of people who unexpectedly been surprised of its given benefits. In fact, after all we heard that those people who invested way back  since it was having a cheap value are now unexpectedly been celebrating with success. And at present, it opens a lot of opportunities to earn some benefits given by this technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 25, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
Its like I called this "Blessing in disguise" since it really change my life, from nothing to something. I make money from nothing I mean I earn money from bounty. Thankfully there is someone who is the main instrument to learned about this, this is such a blessings. Bitcoin really change people lives especially financially.

The blessings we had from bitcoin brought many lives a rewarding profit when it comes to financial matters. More people had great reviews from their experiences which gathered positive interest to those who seeks a better opportunities beyond fiat investments, that's been diverted to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
October 25, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

Its like I called this "Blessing in disguise" since it really change my life, from nothing to something. I make money from nothing I mean I earn money from bounty. Thankfully there is someone who is the main instrument to learned about this, this is such a blessings. Bitcoin really change people lives especially financially.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
This is a valid argument, bitcoin has really transformed the life of many for the better. The world of crypto presents with   nice opportunities to meet  and interact with some great minds who are knowledgeable in blockchain technology. Financially, many lives have benefitted tremendously from this amazing industry.
Activity: 695
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
I hope bitcoin could save this year. The market for 2018 is very ugly, I hope bitcoin can pull the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 06:59:33 AM
Indeed, someone became incredibly rich thanks to Bitcoin, but there are those who blindly invested in it at the peak of the price, not knowing anything about the cryptocurrency market and high volatility - lost everything and now do not believe in Bitcoin, considering it a "bubble" .
Activity: 644
October 25, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Well, Personally, Bitcoin is really helping me when it comes to financial, I may say that it can reduce some of my burden in lifes. I know there are more successful stories of bitcoinist. And its so inspirable to read those stories because it is proof that Bitcoin can really help the economy of every individual people. Hopefully, in the future many people will be interested to it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
October 25, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
I agree with you because BTC can change a person's economy, especially for people who invest in 2017 early who are very sure they have got a big profit, I myself actually got a little extra funding for my life because of cryptocurrency. I did a campaign bounty and so on which produced coin coins, little by little changed my economy, and indirectly it was caused by cryptocurrency too Smiley

Its been tested on the market Bitcoin remains on the top among all the Crypto and ALT as posted in the market, it was beaten by the drops of its price value but still able to come up and remain stable in the trading market, the good fundamentals, consumers confident behavior for Bitcoin i think is one of the most important indicator for its survival in the crypto market...
Activity: 70
October 25, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior
When i was new with cryptocurrencies i start with Alt trading and then later i step in bitcoin community. We should say thanks to all cryptocurrency because they also play same role as bitcoin is doing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

Some peoples have a profits from bitcoin and some peoples losing their money because bitcoin. I think its relatives when we seeing this. But i am agree that bitcoin can save our live in economy because its good investment and i am believe will give us an extra money by investing on it
Most of those early birds really change a lifestyle right now, as they gain the benefits before the huge pumped happen last year, while newbies have different experience after buying it from that picked, a lots complain being victim of something they didn't bothered to study while investors who knows deeper are
still achiever right now.
Activity: 30
October 24, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
Bitcoin is an investment tool that offers three advantages over traditional investments: liquidity, high market demand, and minimal transactions. Bitcoin is considered one of the most liquid assets. Highest in the financial market by Bitcoin global exchange systems, trading platforms, and brokers. High market demand with Bitcoin ensures investors a bright future, because Bitcoin, in Traditional investors can trade digital money with high efficiency and low cost, making short-term and long-term investments in Bitcoin possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 24, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Obviously, Bitcoin has saved lot of lives including businesses which integrated it into their payment systems. It has brought transparency is payments and eliminated theft and fraud issues due to its accurate and immutable record keeping on the Blockchain.
Activity: 798
October 24, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Some peoples have a profits from bitcoin and some peoples losing their money because bitcoin. I think its relatives when we seeing this. But i am agree that bitcoin can save our live in economy because its good investment and i am believe will give us an extra money by investing on it
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
I know persons improved their lives because of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Some of them quit their jobs and focuses on cryptos. Positive advantage is that they can work at home and also they can monitor their children physically when working.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
With the help of bitcoin, I became financially independent.I can buy what I couldn't afford before.I'm not a greedy man and I don't need anything supernatural.But the basic needs I can fully provide with the help of bitcoin.I hope bitcoin will make rich not only me!
Activity: 406
October 24, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Bitcoin is not a steady souce of income, well service here to be exact or even for the trading (unless you invested plenty of money and you're good with it.) but btc is a great source of extra income. In my own experience, btc helped me a lot, I can say that my earnings here is quite good compare way back before, but as I've said it's not stable.
Pages:
Jump to: