Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 16. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior
I think not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies are the best saviors. With the help of trading with alt i earn smart profit.
if in my opinion it must depend on bitcoin too, because so far there have been so many experienced price increases after bitcoin soared in price. so bitcoin is a big driver for crypto under it
dont need to argue, the whole cryptocurrency provides the possibility to help you for better economic and financial. bitcoin is indeed
a savior, because without a better bitcoin price change, of course there will be no imrove price on the crypto market
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
Bitcoin/cryptocurrency has saved many from the traditional financial system. Investing in crpto has helped in reducing poverty. That is why we are asking the regulators to implement unbiased standards that will encourage mass adoption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
October 28, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
The same story. I live in Russia, in my country there is a strong devalvation of national currency, no job and opportunities for earning. Bitcoin and other cryptos literally saved my economic life.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
October 28, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
The benefits that bitcoin gives us are enormous. It makes our lives better with faster and cheaper deals. Moreover, it protects the user's information by its anonymity. Many people have changed their lives by investing bitcoin. From the scriptures, we can conclude that bitcoin is a savior
I think not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies are the best saviors. With the help of trading with alt i earn smart profit.
if in my opinion it must depend on bitcoin too, because so far there have been so many experienced price increases after bitcoin soared in price. so bitcoin is a big driver for crypto under it
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 28, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Yes, having bitcoin is like having a source of income, the profits that keep flowing make me easier to make ends meet, bitcoin really saves my financial condition.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
I agree with this view. In the early days of those who supported BTC, life has changed a lot. recent. The financial crisis is coming, and I hope that BTC can save us. Bring hope
The ever-changing market never stops, trusts and patience in this area, you will succeed. I believe that in the future BTC prices will bring us all the good things, the reduction of BTC is only temporary to create a premise for the new boom of the BTC. Because the benefits of the BTC has led many investors to believe, and it is also the trend of development today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin open the gates for those who wants extra income. Like joining bounty campaign for this we can earn tokens.
maybe also the currency was created as an alternative economy by using the times and technology and many investors who get a lot of profits in investing with bitcoin, can even be the savior of the economic life of its investors
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
I agree with this view. In the early days of those who supported BTC, life has changed a lot. recent. The financial crisis is coming, and I hope that BTC can save us. Bring hope
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
I think that Bitcoin is the savior for Venezuelans as they face hyperinflation.With hyperinflation reaching new levels, cryptocurrencies are really coming in handy for the residents of the South American nation. Data from LocalBitcoins shows Bitcoin is the savior for Venezuelans during these trying times.Venezuela has also been an ideal country for mining Bitcoin due to the availability of cheap electricity and this is an opportunity the residents have jumped at without second thoughts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 27, 2018, 05:27:58 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

I have felt it often and thanked the ones introduced me to this platform and the one who found it. Its a ocean with money spilled out. Those who can collect as much as you can. Too many ways of earning. Just learn few like trading, participating in signature campaigns and etc.

Many lives have been fulfilled and crypto has made many millionaires. Trust and pitch in even during red market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin will make great gains after this moment, the price has recently been stable. Who invested in time or engaged with mining have made big gains. But now we are waiting for the decision of any institution that will decide the price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
October 27, 2018, 05:01:23 PM
Bitcoin is one of the saviors, yes and we will see this mission of bitcoin strongly in the future and bitcoin will change all oppressive economic system and poor countries and poor people will get gates with bitcoin for to be alive.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Yeah I agree with you, I do believe that bitcoin is a savior of everyone and it is really a big help for those people in need.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
Yes, BTC is always one of the leading trends in the market today in the field of economic markets. It creates great opportunities and challenges to help people get jobs to earn extra income. BTC has created the trust and attracted many famous investors in the world. With the speed of this technology development, BTC will be one of the most valuable currencies in the market in the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Yes I agree with you! Bitcoin is one of the saviors. And it's already proved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 01:51:39 AM

I admit that I am one of so many people who turn lives into better right after I turn my life into bitcoin/crypto so yes bitcoin is my savior. It is the time that even though I am only a student, I can help my family in a little way. I can also provide my needs and wants so it really change the way I live and my financial status.
I’m also among those that Bitcoin helped but I didn’t come to achieve that much through gaming and things like Faucets, what I did was investment. I gathered money and took the risk of investing it in cryptocurrency and that’s how things changed for me for good and now I’m also able to take care of my family and also give to people from outside. This time around I do trading, so I don’t know how did yours.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2018, 01:49:57 AM

and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
I agree with you that Bitcoin can change lives, but do you think that Bitcoin gaming can help Venezuelans to escape poverty? I’m referring to the poor ones, cause even Bitcoin gaming requires some investing of money before you’re able to start earning money from it. If you don’t invest there is no way you’re earning. So how are they going to get money to invest in the gaming?
Bitcoin is changing lives, you need to delete that can from your comment. Can it or not is for the people who will join today or tomorrow, cause even thou many people find salvation here with bitcoin some people lost their coins and they didn`t succeed in crypto world.
For sure turning to cryptocurrencies is much better than turning to criminal activity, people got to live and when people don`t have for basic needs they will do what ever needs to be done to feed their family and themselves. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies saved many people from hunger, and in future it will be all on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

I agree with you that Bitcoin can change lives, but do you think that Bitcoin gaming can help Venezuelans to escape poverty? I’m referring to the poor ones, cause even Bitcoin gaming requires some investing of money before you’re able to start earning money from it. If you don’t invest there is no way you’re earning. So how are they going to get money to invest in the gaming?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 26, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

Savior to what? Bitcoin is not a knight on his shining armor that will save you every time you are in danger. in terms of your financial problems that is. Bitcoin is the same as the other investments.

Bitcoin these days are not currency but an investment you will be going in in order to earn a great profit in the near future when the price pumps. The price pumps annually breaking records after records of great prices. For me Bitcoin is a great help, not a savior. Also, you are the one making the changes, the moves that will give you profit, Bitcoin don't move on it's own so your skill and knowledge is your savior not Bitcoin.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
currently bitcoin is more stable at a price of $ 6500 and actually tends to fall. I have not traded professionally so I cannot confirm that bitcoin can save your life. if what you are doing is limited to airdrop and bounty it is not much and I consider it to be an investment coin
Pages:
Jump to: