Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 20. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Totally agree with you sir. Many of us are well benefited from bitcoin because it gave us an income opportunities online thru crypto currency. It was a great risked but all worth it because bitcoin really did a great job to stand out above the rest and even fought up a fight against governments that doesn't want bitcoin to be part of their economy. And all that proved that bitcoin was really something a savior to us all crypto enthusiasts and early adapters of the future of currency.
This is probably one of the proofs how useful bitcoin is. It is very important that someone created bitcoin that will help us to have a more furnished future or life. It is a life savior especially to the time thg you are in deep need of money. And also it is where you can create income out of small or huge capital.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 19, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
Every country has different FIAT system.
And i still dont understand why the whole world is in DEBT.
and it is continue in growing, to whom we owe the money?
That is the problem in the world, BTC will be the answer or savior of the world.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies made a new opportunity opened before our eyes as this market though volatile is easily accessible by people as there are no to little restrictions  made by any institutions or companies. Also the decentralized nature of it appeals many as they can do almost what ever they want to their assets so for others that quickly see the potential of it have changed their lives and became its savior.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 19, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
Bitcoin has transformed my financial level and it has made me richer and my family.  Bitcoin is really a Savior . Many people are now investing into cryptocurrencies with the hope of becoming wealthy in future and this is a great plan as bitcoin and cryptocurrencies wealth is going to define the future of wealthy men in The world .  The blockchain technology is decentralized and that give opportunity to all of us that what to rich.
Bitcoin has changed tons of lives. It offers opportunity to everyone regardless of less-than-optimal uncontrollable circumstances. A kid in India or Africa can benefit and change his (or her) life with BTC. It's making borders and governments hold less power and gives more freedom and opportunity to the world's inhabitants.
The opportunity to become rich is open to all of us and those that are ready to develop their skills and knowledge are going to benefit from it.  Many jobs are going to be created because many of are becoming aware of the benefits of using cryptocurrencies to create wealth.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 19, 2018, 03:33:14 AM
Bitcoin has changed tons of lives. It offers opportunity to everyone regardless of less-than-optimal uncontrollable circumstances. A kid in India or Africa can benefit and change his (or her) life with BTC. It's making borders and governments hold less power and gives more freedom and opportunity to the world's inhabitants.
It gives opportunity even in other country that accepts bitcoin. This become a way to change someone's lives because we learn new way of earning money which is greater than real job salary. Our knowledge about bitcoin can be shares and help others to become aware and know how to work with it. It is a savior in terms that we get a job and even can used free time to work with it.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

No, I do not think Bitcoin is one of the saviors financially.  Please do note that.. in every reaction, there is an equal and opposite reaction.  This means if you gain something, someone will lose something.   If you profited in a trade, someone had lost on that trade. Just look at the market right now, those who bought bitcoin during its peak had lost a huge amount of money, so how can you say that bitcoin is one of the saviors when someone is lossing something while the other one is gaining?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 19, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

This thread should be clarified by someone who lives in Venezuela, has bitcoin being saviors in that country and they use bitcoin as a substitute for their money fiat, or bitcoin just an illusion to be saviors of their economic situation.

For a trader and an investor who has succeeded in making bitcoin a place to get profit, it has been felt by some people in this forum, and I agree bitcoin has helped their economic situation. And also, for someone who takes a part signature campaign in this forum and they were paid with bitcoin, bitcoin has also helped their economy. I have experienced this in the past few months, I have joined in the signature campaign and weekly I am paid with bitcoin, and I admit bitcoin has helped me to get money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
I even think 180% is an understatement. Some people may not even had anything before discovering Bitcoin, but today, they are living quite a comfortable life. Some were lucky to buy cheap and sold it quite expensive today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
I agree with you that bitcoin is becoming a saint to the global money market. When real money is losing value, bitcoin is like a savior of society. Thanks to bitcoin, many governments have regained their place in the world. Bitcoin is always the hope of myself. Thank for everything
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
Yes, certainly, Bitcoin has been a lifesaver for many, especially in the Venezuelan financial crisis.

Without wishing to disparage or disrespect Bitcoin in any way, however, I think we can go a bit broader. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is one of many crypto currencies. No doubt it is the original and in many ways, the most respected. But like all crypto currencies, Bitcoin has its limitations and will ultimately reach the end of its road. It was meant to be. While other crypto currencies have come up, some of which have been successful (though not as much as Bitcoin) and some of which have not, it is a fact that another crypto currency will pick up the baton when Bitcoin is finished.

I would say in a broad sense, that crypto currency has been a lifesaver for many. It is the future of currency. It has  opened up the gates ot the future of money. A future which is bright and fair to all. That's what I think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Very interesting article.
The success of people depends on the condition of every human being, who already knows Bitcoin for longer, of course, will help their economy even though the government makes policies.
But not all will feel their success through Bitcoin, what about those who do not know bitcoin or do not understand bitcoin and those who are elderly will naturally experience economic difficulties.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 11:07:31 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin open the gates for those who wants extra income. Like joining bounty campaign for this we can earn tokens.

I totally agree! The rising of bitcoin was really a help for those people who aren't have enough money. It becomes their hope in dealing and stabiling their financial status by just joining in bounty campaigns. Bitcoin ia a savior for many of the bitcoiners. It changed their life totally although for some bitcoin is a destroyer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
October 18, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
For myself, bitcoin has indeed become a savior in the family economy. But for some people, bitcoin may have destroyed their economy because of the huge loss of price fluctuations that occurred against bitcoin since December last year.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
For many investors have change their life: buy houses , cars , or even more value assets, they completely say that: Bitcoin is one of the saviors. It also teaches  me how to be  more patient, optimistic.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
October 18, 2018, 08:52:26 PM
Personally yes it really changed our lives finacialy Wink Not  just earning matters me here thought also me to handle money as well  and become an Investors  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
October 18, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is not just a saviour but it is an opportunity. In fact, I cannot help my family if ever I did not find this opportunity. I got a lot of money because of bitcoin. From nothing, I turned to something which others want to have. I do not have job yet I can earn money at my house. That is the reason why I am still there.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
October 18, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
I agree that bitcoin is my savior i don't have work also my husband but when i learn here. Its really big help to us because i paid all my debit and i can buy also we need. So bitcoin is my savior when the time I'm down because of financial problem.
I definitely agree with this.Bitcoin has been also my savior from all my debts and all my shortcomings in life.Even if i have my own job,the salary that i get is still not enough to cater my family needs.But with bitcoin,i make a bigger profit and i can sustain already the needs of my family and even start my own savings for our future use.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 18, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

I agree that bitcoin is my savior i don't have work also my husband but when i learn here. Its really big help to us because i paid all my debit and i can buy also we need. So bitcoin is my savior when the time I'm down because of financial problem.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 05:37:19 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
For now, Bitcoin is still a tremendous income, everyone is able to change their economy with Bitcoin. But, besides that, we must be able to think about the risks of cryptocurrencies. Because I believe, every time there is an advantage there will be a big risk that arises. But also you do not panic with this risk, all will be resolved with an understanding of the crypto world.

Yes defenitely it is a saviors for does who want an extra income, joining with a signature campaign. And for investor it is also, because of the big profits return in the future.

It depends on us because not all the time we gain profits. Cryptocurrencies are volatile so there's always a chance to also get losses and I agree that it this technology helps a lot because it opens another opportunity about finding more ways to make an extra income if we already learn to play with this technology. The biggest impact about it, is the transaction and the convenient of how this gives a better services to the community.
Pages:
Jump to: