Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 7. (Read 288677 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
bitcon is just a currency. we need to focus on block-chain technology. I should not forget this. btc only plays the role given to it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:58:55 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Really I loved this quote that btc is the vehicle, we run it. This quote is very true and practical. In lay man's language we can say that Bitcoin is a tool, and its users are mechanics. So the tool will perform according to the efficiency level of the worker. If the worker is skilled then the tool will give positive results whereas if worker is unskilled then the tool will lead to o damages. Same is the case with bitcoin, a experienced and intelligent investor will make huge profits, whereas the inexperienced person might loose his wealth.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
Basically technology is made to make things easier, like the car we make to drive anywhere. Basically, bitcoin itself was created to facilitate all types of transactions without us having to bother carrying cash anywhere.
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
Of course Bitcoin is not to blame. Blame - stock speculators who are playing on the downgrade earn more and more of the same Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency... And Bitcoin is just a means of payment.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 11:54:07 AM
If my opinion about bitcoin is an investment tool that is perfect for someone to use in changing the fate of the future because with the help of a price that often increases a person can earn a profit later. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
September 05, 2018, 11:36:27 AM
This is the 20th century, a civilization of humanity and also the era of technological development. In the near future, the market will gradually bring bitcoin into the transaction platform, and it will be legalized globally in the future. Why do we blame it?
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 04, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
Bitcoin is an entity ,the users is another entity , the way we used it determine the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin , we should learn to use it wisely
But the truth is that bitcoin without us will not get to the level that we know it now, for me without us whole crypto won't be that big like now. We create this market some time ago in some way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
It's true that bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it. so wherever Bitcoin is directed Bitcoin will follow its master, people who run bitcoin and bitcoin should not be blamed. We have to blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes. the government or the state should be well aware of this and make regulations so that Bitcoin can be accepted throughout the world and make it a payment instrument accepted throughout the world.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
Well said. I totally agree with this and in my opinion it’s not worth to blame bitcoin for anything. I mean, why blaming a coin for all the bad things around? Lol, no point of doing that. Bitcoin has a great potential and i’m sure a lot of people will use it for good cause.
copper member
Activity: 409
September 04, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
True, bitcoin is just a vehicle that can be directed to gain profit and risk. And for criminal activities, I think it's not just bitcoin that can be used for crime but fiat can also be used for crime, and that depends on who uses it.
Activity: 304
September 04, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes, Bitcoin is not toxic, not a illegal transaction, it will not destroy the world. Bitcoin is just a coin, a cryptocurrency that gives us a chance to get money or lose money. Investing in bitcoin is so risky we all know that, but you'd invest so you're option is too get huge money or lose your money. I agree with you that Bitcoin is just a vehicle or just a tool that will gives us a chance to win or lose. So don't blame bitcoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Bitcoin is an entity ,the users is another entity , the way we used it determine the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin , we should learn to use it wisely
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

You are quite right. Behind every thing, whether it will be good or bad, are the actions of the people that are behind it. There is no way to blame cars for that they can crash when we can not drive.
Activity: 193
September 04, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
Yeah maybe we can say that it's like a vehicle that carry us anywhere we wanted but it will not run without a driver and the driver is us, in this crypto world based on my analysis there is good and bad driver or what we called "Scammers", we can't just ignore them because they will be the cause of bitcoin fall out, but there is also a good driver or what should I say the bitcoin investors and users I'm not saying that all bitcoin investors and users are all good because there is always a gamblers in this crypto world.
Zre
Activity: 27
September 04, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
bitcoin is a unique tool that has a hash code. bitcoin for crime and other bad things, It's true with what you say, it all depends on the user, I agree that traders, as we are running the system today
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
bitcoin is not a vehicle because it is only a currency or a payment gateway . we dont also run it like a vehichle because bitcoin is fully independent .  no single person operates bitcoin but rather it is only controlled by the blockchain technology . yet we are the ones who give value to bitcoin because of the demand but whales are the ones that trully manipulate the entire marketof cryptocurrency  because they have the most number of coins . therfor they are the ones that run bitcoin not us .
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Yes, that's true. I can't say anything about BTC's future, but I hope that's a bright future, BTC will be accepted as a currency.
Activity: 107
September 04, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
No, it is silly, but unfortunately mentality of the person is such most often. Unfortunately, the mentality of governing bodies is also bad, because instead of education and enlightenment he chooses restrictive measures. In the end we get a bunch of bans without even understanding why we were banned.
Activity: 45
September 02, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
Yes it is a good example and also perfect example for bitcoin because we are the driver. And if any accident happen that only happen because of our misjudgment.
Activity: 26
September 02, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Bitcoin opens an opportunity to everybody, this can be use as investments or this can be as payments for illigal transaction like for example payments for drugs and illegal firearms.
Pages:
Jump to: