Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 6. (Read 288677 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
as the king of all cryptocurrency, Bitcoin drives the market, it controls the industry, if the price is not stable, all other alt coin flow in blood, they cry, investors cry, panic, have high blood pressure..like the topic says, Bitcoin will continue to pilot the industry and we the Lovers and die hard risk takers run it
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
September 08, 2018, 02:11:34 PM
" Bitcoin is the vehicle " .It's a good example.
Yes, we are running bitcoin and bitcoin should not blamed. We should blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes. The problem is these people always exist and we cannot ignore them.
Bitcoin is like a car and bitcoin users are like drivers. There are always some bad drivers. As bad drivers must be punished, bad users must be punsihed too. So regualtion is a must.

That's right you say no need to blame bitcoin. If you do not correct your hands and you bought at the peak, then who do you blame bitcoin or yourself. Why say all this nonsense
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 10:08:25 PM
Actually bitcoin is just a goal. I mean, we are all friends to win something real. Our goal is to use our winner to shape our life. We're carrying it in a place you're right, but to me it does not mean anything without bitcoin. Cool

That's right, bitcoin is just a tool that can't move without controllers. Without a clear direction bitcoin has never arrived, which is to become a digital currency that is recognized throughout the world. So, all depends on the human being who is the brain of bitcoin, will be a solution to life or even add to problems in life. Whether it's legal or illegal all depends on us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I think my views and you are the same. Some people do not understand Crypto but they invest blindly. They have no strategy and failures, then they blame Bitcoin. Me and my friends have made a lot of money from Bitcoin because I understand how it works. Do not mind the losers. Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
In my opinion, many people who benefit from bitcoin investment, it is possible that bitcoin is a tool, which determines whether bitcoin can develop or not it is the person itself. So, if bitcoin is the most sought-after investment, it's not bitcoin's fault. The wrong thing is people who can't use bitcoin. We bitcoin lovers just want to make a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:49:47 PM
I will have to agree with this. Bitcoin is generally a medium of exchange. Its function is greatly influenced by the community. And this function can either be bad or good depending how the user makes use of it. Like the old saying goes, there is always two sides to a coin.
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
Bitcoin, or virtual money, is all a tool, I agree with that. There has never been a bitcoin or inanimate entity that was bad.
Things we have played in our minds are good or bad ...
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
That is true the new technology of bitcoin is like a vehicle that is passing in our are way and we are running for it so we can ride the popuplarity and improve our lives for the better,when we join this cryptocurrency and the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 77
September 07, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
Yes, bitcoin is a tool.
They are the people who reveal the concepts of goodness and evil.
They blame bitcoin for some bad things, but when the bitcoin was not there, the dirty games were spinning around the world.
They were doing this by means of physical currency.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 06:58:33 PM
must be more objective about evaluating something, people should understand better how to judge in an argument. many thoughts don't judge right away. because different people, different ways.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Bitcoin is just like any other currency not minding if its virtual or physical type of currency. its there to serve the purpose of transactions between A and B like Debit and Credit or buying and selling... In all it does its work like any other currency in the world not minding the type of transaction its been used for,but i know bitcoin holds the future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:14:55 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin is very well stable and it can be relied on repeatedly, as the coin inspires confidence in me and many people, I think this coin can still grow, and show your potenial to the full.
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 04:57:51 PM
Bitcoin is good, as other technological advances, Bitcoin has a good problem solving purpose.
It's always up to the people using it.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
This coin is suitable for investment at the moment, namely at the moment, recently the coin has shown its potential I think will continue, because now everything is in the hands of this coin.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it by introducing it to our small and medium sized businesses. We could go beyond the norm and develop our economy and our space using bitcoin. We need to spread the benefits, the potentials and risks in trading bitcoin. if we trade fairly and avoid in-transparency in trading, we can encourage those with doubts, questions and fears in trading bitcoin. Developing counties now adopt this new technology for their banking and finance transactions. Big and medium sized companies are now using bitcoin as mans of payments and receiving cash for goods and services. If such practises continue, we will have a world with 85% literacy of bitcoin and how it is traded. 
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
Actually bitcoin is just a goal. I mean, we are all friends to win something real. Our goal is to use our winner to shape our life. We're carrying it in a place you're right, but to me it does not mean anything without bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 381
September 07, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
Bitcoin is the most prevalent coded money, first introduced, and most widely used in digital commerce. As everyone, companies, businesses want to pay Bitcoin to reduce costs, reduce the fraud rate when buying. Bitcoin as a car carrying a lot of valuable assets.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 07, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
Definitely, we are the fuel that power the Bitcoin vehicle. The demand which determines the value and price on the market is determined by the actors on the market, thus, the seller and buyers. The more reason why Bitcoin needs positive attitude without the creation of FUD in order to thrive well and make new price records on the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 07, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
Yes you are right thats why i always advice people to speak positive about bitcoin because we are the move of this coin laying negative allegations on this coin is what i think is bring it down, just imaging some persons creating  thread like bitcoin will die soon and they expect the price to moon it will not because people will be afraid to come in why does that are already in will be dumping.
that's right, we all definitely remember the news that affected the price of Bitcoin, good news or bad news spread about Bitcoin can affect the price of Bitcoin, we cannot stop it because there are still many people who use it to manipulate prices...
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 03:14:19 PM
The most basic thing in the property of bitcoin, in comparison with all other previously invented currencies or forms of money, is blockchain. This is something that was never before.
Pages:
Jump to: