Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 2. (Read 288677 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
truly however we are not synchronizing in a few regions since we have diverse needs on a few regions where bitcoin could be utilize like offering it and the returns will goes to that necessities. On the off chance that somebody will encourage every one of the speculators to give them a chance to keep all their bitcoin then most likely the bitcoin advertise cost could go higher and we will ready to see the distinction on it from the present market cost until further notice for bitcoin. Dismal to state that we couldn't have the capacity to get synchronize with one another in light of the fact that we couldn't get into one room and examine about the happenings and destinations that we might want to accomplish and that is the reason the bitcoin vehicle we run will go ahead and now and then move in reverse. I trust by one means or another we can keep running forward and get higher benefit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
September 20, 2018, 04:14:05 AM
Fun fact, did you know that more than 50% of BTC's belongs to different wallets with more than 200 BTC per wallet?

https://coincodex.com/article/2370/55-of-all-bitcoin-belongs-to-wallets-with-200-btc-or-more/
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
I always see Bitcoin and blockchain as an evolution. And I agree with you that it depends on the human on how they use this. As what you said -- without a driver, the vehicle is useless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Bitcoin can be the vehicle that would leave stationery without a driver and of course the fuel. Basically we (investors) are the driver where the direction of bitcoin's market price is determined on the decision we made whether we turn the steering wheels to the left or to the right. But as long as we are fueled by our desires for better lives, i am sure that bitcoin will have very good destination.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 19, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
Since BTC was born, this is a big step forward in technology. This is a potential currency with high growth potential in the future. Many investors have invested in it and made these cars go without brakes. The purpose of BTC is to help people have a better life and profit in life. It will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 11:16:16 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

totally agree with this.
just like everything in this world - bitcoin is just a tool.
it is still up to us human what will be the outcome of using it.
we could use it for good purposes as other uses it for illegal activities.
at the end of the day the result will always be the effect of what we did.
Cheesy
Activity: 29
September 19, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Bitcoin is a vehicle and it is true, bitcoin is the vehicle of luck. There are a lots of people who ride on this vehicle and grab the summit of success. We should also grab the opportunity to be a successful man and for a better future.
Activity: 28
September 19, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Yes you are right to say this one.. We are the drivers.. You can use the Bitcoin in many ways in the life today.
As a driver, of course you have to walk to a clear destination because without a goal is not a good driver. Some have been able to build houses from crypto money and buy cars for families, even schools to universities. This is a noble goal, different from the results for illegal activities. If that happens, it's not a good driver.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
The legit investment is in bitcoin on my opinion but you need to take care of your money which is your investment because bitcoin is running sometimes going down sometimes going up but my point is you to secured your money in this currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
September 19, 2018, 08:50:21 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yeah, bitcoin is just a thing or an object (tool) so still the people (human) are the only one who can control it, so do not blame the things that happen to you because of bitcoin.

It makes perfect sense because almost everyone blames the price of Bitcoin has decreased but it is people who make the price go down.

Yes, it's the people who always makes the price rise or drops, but to accurately, it's the whales or exclusive groups of richer people who run it and this is really the main reasons why so many middle to low people blame bitcoin- its current price.
Activity: 80
September 19, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
Bitcoin's original purpose was created as a medium of exchange for the future and to replace conventional currencies that are becoming obsolete, because its function as a substitute for currency, the good or bad of bitcoin depends on how it is used, but basically bitcoin greatly helps the world economy through the very easy in the payment system, so all bad predictions about bitcoin cannot be justified.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
Yeah, bitcoin is just a thing or an object (tool) so still the people (human) are the only one who can control it, so do not blame the things that happen to you because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 19, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
Well i believe that if there will be no users, there were also no demand and it maybe doesn't have value or maybe prices. I believ ethat bitcoin is an instrument for investing for gaining and it is really useful on crypto feild that is why it has a value. So then I believe that bitcoin will maybe like a vehicle and the investors or maybe the user will run it.
Activity: 72
September 19, 2018, 07:33:59 PM
No need to blame Bitcoin. Because you can blame someone in his meaningful and purposeful actions, as well as the rake is not to blame that they were lying and someone come to them.
Activity: 280
September 19, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
I believe how well bitcoin performs on the crypto market is the responsibility of all crypto enthusiasts, we need to project the value of bitcoin so there is no need to blame bitcoin. The people in the crypto ecosystem runs bitcoin in a decentralized system.
Activity: 13
September 19, 2018, 06:19:14 PM
I have been telling this since forever. Bitcoin is not to blamed here. People are. But people won't accept it.

So back to blaming bitcoin. For this reason,bitcoin shouldn't have been created,but using the same logic,even humans shouldn't have created.

My opinion is that the world should end pretty soon so that assholes would cease to exist.

There would be peace,and the plants and animals would live happily there after.
Activity: 64
September 19, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is a long and short term investment. can not be separated from the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin. But I take the advantage.
Activity: 197
September 19, 2018, 05:34:43 PM
I think that the development of bitcoin, it is now very useful for our world, because this crypto currency is very developed in different countries
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
I have been telling this since forever. Bitcoin is not to blamed here. People are. But people won't accept it. So back to blaming bitcoin. For this reason,bitcoin shouldn't have been created,but using the same  logic,even humans shouldn't have created. My opinion is that the world should end pretty soon so that assholes would cease to exist. There would be peace,and the plants and animals would live happily thereafter.
I'm glad there are people who think like me.)I share Your opinion.I think that bitcoin is created to save all mankind.Let it be loud words, but I think so.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
truly you are correct bitcoin will just move if there is a purchaser when there is no purchaser or aficionado bitcoin then it will be troublesome and won't be conceivable bitcoin move even have this costly cost.
Pages:
Jump to: