Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 4. (Read 288677 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the drivers as well because we need to drive fast so we can go along with it.agree. You can't predict because the future depends on where and what pathway we go to make it more valuable.

Something good but someone can't make sure the price of coins will improve or worsen in the future because we only have high hopes to see prices going up again. but hopefully everything works according to the people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Well, in principle, a good comparison, and it is correct that this machine has only to re-run, and further develop the coin economy, and the price of the cryptocurrency, which I would like more.

This development will make the coin price rise or fall in the future because it is humans who will develop all this for the benefits you get.

Crypto's development is indeed in the hands of all of us, without many people participating in it, it is likely that Crypto will decline. so while there is an opportunity to participate, then use it well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
Exactly, users of Bitcoin are the fuel which power its movement. Without the demand of Bitcoin from its users, Bitcoin has no value on the market. This should tell all users the importance of acting positively to Bitcoin on the market. Users willingness to trade Bitcoin at certain high prices is what gives Bitcoin high price and value.
Be positive about Bitcoin if you want to see it grow more.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the drivers as well because we need to drive fast so we can go along with it.agree. You can't predict because the future depends on where and what pathway we go to make it more valuable.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I think we dont have any rights to blame bitcoin because we are the only one who made bitcoin's image so bad thats why a lot of people are against on it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin is only the currency of the media, the user is the owner and owner of the bitcoin, if the owner does good, bitcoin can help him do good, how to donate to people who need help, but if the owner is bad, I think bitocin can help him do badly, like laundry money and other criminals who use bitcoyne.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
bitcoin and the blockchain technology is the sweetest thing, with good policies, we're in it for a good everlasting ride
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
You are right, whatever happens to BTC is as a result of it holders, for the good and the bad. There is no need to blame BTC for what is happening to it now. If interest comes up members or holders enjoy so I see no reason why people run from BTC in times of trouble. Lets face BTC problems squarely since we are the cause.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
BTC is fundamentally something great, a great investment, it helps poor at times and it enhances economy for some individuals. With respect to its criminal unlawful utilization, it shouldn't be seen as terrible. The criminals additionally utilize money yet for what reason isn't money terrible at that point? Individuals surmise that BTC is one major scam since a few criminals utilize it.
Activity: 39
September 17, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
I'm agree about your statement. bitcoin have more profit in the future because it is good asset to investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
Well, in principle, a good comparison, and it is correct that this machine has only to re-run, and further develop the coin economy, and the price of the cryptocurrency, which I would like more.

This development will make the coin price rise or fall in the future because it is humans who will develop all this for the benefits you get.
Activity: 173
September 17, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
Bitcoin is not only the vehicle but also the engine that propel the vehicle to move. Bitcoin is the driving force for all altcoins.it move altcoins to any direction it moves. Bitcoin controls the entirety of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
we are acknowledge bitcoin is a like vehicle.but vehicle need to operate. so bitcoin is the vehicle for me and i will driver for earn a lot of income, so if we continue to support any altcoins or cryptocurrencies, it will rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
in my opinion bitcoin is an asset . we use it to make money and develope our technology
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 17, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
Regarding to your opinion I guess you just give it into the point where facts really exposed how people treat this system, bitcoin indeed still basing on how people supports the project, without traders and investors there's nothing we expect out from its success, bitcoin should not be blamed its us who loves to play and enjoy the ride indeed,.
Yeah i have seen a lot of people doing many complains along with the use of the bitcoin system when in fact the bitcoin system is actually being run by the people who invested on bitcoin and how its market price moves will depend also the demand and supply of the bitcoin which factors that greatly influenced are the investors.
Activity: 241
September 16, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
I agree with this opinion and think that it is really a good one. To my mind, it is better to run it than be used by this mechanism. I thnk that btc is our future and we need to take this into account now already
Activity: 275
September 16, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
Depends on the person using bitcoin and for what purpose bitcoin is used. For myself, I prefer to use bitcoin as an investment, because with that I can benefit, to change my life for the better in financial terms.
Activity: 139
September 16, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
Blockchain is the vehicle,  bitcoin is the engine,  and we are the drivers,  we run the show bro
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
it is definitely a tool bitcoin we need to use to reach our goal. Those who are able to use it correctly will come to good spots. Those who cannot use will find themselves in very bad places in a very short time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
Yes, I definitely agree that bitkoyn is a tool used as a currency where people invest their investments in this currency and use bitkoyn as payment transactions and services through blockchain technology. Perhaps people used bitcoyne during their payment transactions, either good or bad, because this is a use because of its anonymity.

WE do not run it at all, people. Look at the whales - they do it all the time. These richest people affect the price of the cryptocurrencies, making it less or higher.
Pages:
Jump to: