Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 3. (Read 288677 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
It's very simple but it's true. So I think there is no reason to blame bitcoin every time it goes down. That's a normal process. I often worry about the money I use on bitcoin but now I don't even care, I only know that I have to stay calm and wait for the season to go up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Yes you are right to say this one.. We are the drivers.. You can use the Bitcoin in many ways in the life today. Some good and some bad ways.. But the most important think for me is how the Bitcoin touching my life. When i met with BTC and the cryptos my live has changed. I am home maker since 2014 and i love my new life better than old one. Long live Bitcoin!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
I believe BTC is a currency and currency can be used for anything whether for something good or bad, it really depends on the individual on how the person determines how he/she spends the currency (BTC).
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 03:23:00 PM
Bitcoin is currently playing a lot in it how that person now only chooses the best from other currencies and the digital currencies on the internet are now many people know from various countries. To push the world's digital currency in the future that is the essence of bitcoin for our current situation.this will lead us to accept crypto throughout the world.the widespread use of bitcoin and altcoin will come with relationships to virtual currencies in the future so I also agree that bitcoin is a vehicle for a total change in the way fiat becomes a digital way of relating to one another from one person to another .
Activity: 462
September 19, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Bitcoin completely depends on it's buy & sell. From a few years, it's running successfully. There're many contradictions in peoples about BTC. And if we think about its current status now BTC is a successful currency.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Yes of course, since it's decentralized thing investors do all the up and downs. So its all up to us.
Activity: 410
September 19, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

In weapons and illegal thing can be turn even simple water,if she is in the hands of bad rights.Bitcoin has nothing to do with it.It's people.All terrorists use a phone and a computer,but that doesn't mean the computer and the phone are evil,does it?Evil is terrorists and everything that falls into their hands, too, becomes evil.In the hands of a good man, even a gun from a weapon turns into a means of protection!According to this,no need to throw mud at bitcoin,deal with the people.This cryptocurrency can take us to a whole new level of development of the world and the economy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 19, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
That is right, Bitcoin is just too and we the humans are responsible for all the actions it does. There are a lot of market and exchanges but the main thing is the Bitcoin price which is generated by the People's demand and supply. And Bitcoin surprise react upon how we react with the price such as currently when Bitcoin is falling if more people started to sell their coins then Bitcoin price will drop even more. This kind of inflation usually happens in the Bitcoin system that also happened back in 2013 when we saw Bitcoin dropped from $1000 to $200.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
Bitcoin in my opinion is both a tool and a spiritual element for Bitcoin enthusiasts and to change their lives through Bitcoin. And whatever its purpose, it wants us to be more advanced and more modern. And let people change their thinking about a world in which future people will use Bitcoin as another currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 19, 2018, 01:13:50 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes we are the one which are running the vehicle bitcoin.  As since all the transactions and trading related options are discussed in the forum by us all and all the traders goes through our concept and way of seeing bitcoin transactions so yes we can Say that we are the third person perspective in the trading between two individuals .
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Any name ascribe to bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies today is result of how people use it. When people are involved in any kind of financial crime such as money laundry, terrorism financing and so on where bitcoin featured prominently, you quickly hear the name calling such as bitcoin is used for this and that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Yes bitcoin is unseenable vehicle and we are the blind passengers always run by bitcoin vehicles. I think bitcoin is a great addiction and nobody can avoid it.
Activity: 154
September 19, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes, you are right . bitcoin is just a tool. Bitcoin can be misused and can also be used for something that is very useful for life. so we can't blame bitcoin. we need to make ourselves aware of that. and using bitcoin very wisely
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
/butciub us tryky tge oeiokes cyrrebcy,   We dont need wall street and financial institutions to back it , all we need is the support of the people, the little guys.
Activity: 551
September 19, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
I'm agree about your statement. bitcoin have more profit in the future because it is good asset to investment.
in my opinion, bitcoin is a medium for us to develop in today's technology so we have to develop technology now and continue and continue to grow in the future Smiley

not only that, bitcoin can also develop our insights to further improve our expertise. because jumping into bitcoin is also very challenging for us to do things we have never done, so with the existence of bitcoin, our mindset can be trained.
Activity: 112
September 19, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
the emergence of bitcoin is the impact of technological development that cannot be avoided. In some countries the use of bitcoin will be arranged as a form of transaction. There are many advantages to using Bitcoin as a substitute for online money transactions. Bitcoin is a global exchange rate, meaning that BitCoin is not owned by any country, making it easy to use anywhere in the world. This makes international transactions easier because there is no more discussion about payments to be used according to the country's exchange rate and of course the price is not affected by the country's currency exchange rate. Lack of government control also makes bitcoin seem worthless. In addition, some financial observers consider bitcoin to be an illegal currency because legal legislation is not encouraged.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
I'm agree about your statement. bitcoin have more profit in the future because it is good asset to investment.
in my opinion, bitcoin is a medium for us to develop in today's technology so we have to develop technology now and continue and continue to grow in the future Smiley
Activity: 279
September 19, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Bitcoin is always good for people. Here question is how a man using Bitcoin in his daily life. If a man think that he will use it to proper way he can be used it in highest best way on the other hand if a man use it wrong way he can do his best. But overall Bitcoin is always good for man. It saves lots of time in our daily life if all accept BTC and i hope one day it will do also.
Even if we drive Bitcoin vehicle in the wrong direction as we don't want, Bitcoin will still be able to carry passengers safely and reach the final destination. And everyone will thank you for knowing that Bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Bitcoin is always good for people. Here question is how a man using Bitcoin in his daily life. If a man think that he will use it to proper way he can be used it in highest best way on the other hand if a man use it wrong way he can do his best. But overall Bitcoin is always good for man. It saves lots of time in our daily life if all accept BTC and i hope one day it will do also.
Activity: 490
September 19, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Bitcoin is not only the vehicle but also the engine that propel the vehicle to move. Bitcoin is the driving force for all altcoins.it move altcoins to any direction it moves. Bitcoin controls the entirety of cryptocurrency.
the true bitcoin is the parent of cryptocurrency and will be the number 1 coin and no one competes with bitcoin, for those who still save bitcoin for now. they have become successful people.
Pages:
Jump to: