Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 20. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 11, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
Yes I bought ether, ether classic, litecoin, Monero,xrp... but not bitcoin  Smiley
whose word bitcoin is useless, but what I see bitcoin is now trying to rise to a stable price and with that now many people are investing in bitcoin and helping pump the bitcoin price to go back
for all those times that the bitcoin give a benefit to you, I don't think that the bitcoin is useless.in fact, it is very helpful because the bitcoin would have done many things to me. as a student , I don't know where to borow or get money . and when my friend told me about the bitcoin. it brings many benefit. I provide what I need in my studies and also for personal matter.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
The first currency that was born in 2009 is Bitcoin. It has been around for 9 years, and its development trend is becoming more and more optimistic. Encryption technology will also be widely used in our lives. You said it is useless. ? I don't agree.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 12:31:12 AM
Yes I bought ether, ether classic, litecoin, Monero,xrp... but not bitcoin  Smiley
whose word bitcoin is useless, but what I see bitcoin is now trying to rise to a stable price and with that now many people are investing in bitcoin and helping pump the bitcoin price to go back
July 11, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
Lols calling Bitcoin is useless then whats the reason of holding Bitcoin and staying here. If Bitcoin and cryptos are useless, then why some banks are using Ripple? Why Facebook and amazon plans of making their own crypto?
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 01:01:22 PM
Anyone saying that Bitcoin is useless is not being fair to himself. Never in the history of the world has transaction been so easy, fast and cheap. If you have raised Western Union, you will have a better appreciation of BTC.  Bitcoin is not useless and can never be...the evidence is the growing popularity and wider application of the blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 10, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
They are banking on the technology surrounding that investment to catch up.
Technology will catch up to BTC and make it useful.
Just give it time.

I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand when you invest in something you are not investing in the business as it is but as you think it will be, bitcoin is not the best payment processor or currency right now, but it has the potential of being the best payment processor and currency and most of us have invested thinking that at some point in time it will reach its full potential.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Bitcoin is great because it has worldwide recognition which is good for crypto in general. If you go on the street and ask people if they invested in ripple or ethereum, they would have no idea what you are talking about. Bitcoin has its purpose and as a digital currency, its very easy to send and received btc from anywhere int he world. Its becoming popular right now. Also, its the demand that determine the bitcoin prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
People are buying the bitcoin because of the the opportunity in bitcoin, bitcoin is so volatile and it can rise at any moment in time and it can go down at any moment in time so people buys it and hope it will go up so high so that they will make a huge profit return from it.
July 08, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
you just can't say that Its useless, it still become good investment for most of us . Sure it cant be for daily use you know the fees and slow transaction but still, its bitcoin the father of cryptocurrency... it will develop in the future this is just the beginning
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
If everything really comes to the fact that now most of the bitcoins will rotate on the bithamp exchange, then we can seriously suffer, it's a very big vulnerability that seriously damages the entire bitcoine ecosystem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
Well, it is not useless, it can be because to say the creators of the entire cryptocurrency , I do not think that he will once go to 2 plan
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 07, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
Bitcoin as a means of accumulation is fantastically convenient. Decentralization, globality and the absence of essence - all together creates a cost to beat.
July 07, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created

In my opinion bitcoin it not useless, its just need some adjustment. Maybe now its little bit high charges, but in the future I'm sure they adjust it to meet people demands, when they know that its too high.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 07, 2018, 03:02:31 PM
I don't see bitcoin to be useless. It is very important as far as online payments are consent. Most payment systems like PayPal restricted people/countries from using it but now everyone at anywhere can make a transaction when they have e bitcoin and most people trust bitcoin as well. The price is high because the demand is high.
July 07, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
How can you say bitcoin is useless. Because of bitcoin all the cryptocurrencies are there. This forum would never exist if bitcoin was not invented. People are becoming rich by investing on bitcoin, we are earning tokens by participating in bounties. Obviously bitcoins importance is knows no bounds.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 07, 2018, 01:46:43 PM
I believe that at the moment bitcoin really useless, as there were many competitors with more advanced technology. The reason for the high price is that bitcoin appeared the first of all crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
Simply, he sells himself, demand took the offer. Hypanulu we will tell so a coin, everyone knows about it, everyone wants it and here such embarrassment in this plan turns out, that it is useless, but all is necessary and therefore in the deficit.
Activity: 87
July 07, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
Nakamoto said that the concept of bitcoin was originally intended to create a virtual gold. The main purpose is to store it. It is not useless. Its role is in consensus.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
It is a fundamental cryptocurrency and its used more as an investment asset. No wonder it is called “digital gold”
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
for me, the mystery is why bitcoin is so expensive. but it seems to me that the price for it is absolutely justified, because we get the final profit and such a high price is very profitable for us in any case
Pages:
Jump to: