Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 19. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
Why is Bitcoin useless? It has been in use in the dark world. The key is that no one can control it, so everyone believes it and feels safer. Although there are price fluctuations, it will not disappear because of the interference of outsiders.
To be perfectly honest, bitcoin is not useless and it will never be. In spite of it's situation it is still the top coin among them all. Bitcoin is such legend coin no one will ever beat it. I'm pretty sure that it will recover and it's gonna be worth it than before. So, be patient and be valm.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
Why is Bitcoin useless? It has been in use in the dark world. The key is that no one can control it, so everyone believes it and feels safer. Although there are price fluctuations, it will not disappear because of the interference of outsiders.
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
Do you will overlook your dad if something awful transpire? same thing happend to bitcoin in light of the fact that he the dad of digital money regardless of how awful he is regardless of what he do he still your dad. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never made
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
Who has said that BTC is useless? BTC is one of the main parts on the market and it could not be useless at all. It helps altcoins to survive and market to increase.
Activity: 34
July 12, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
Bitcoin is a revolutionarry prototype. It's not completely adoptable in present form, but with some development it will be.
Activity: 149
July 12, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Useless trash talk. Now the blockchain mining fee is very high and mining is now difficult, Soon it will be solved stay ...
Activity: 71
July 12, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
Bitcoin might be overvalued but it is not useless. I hate to see people badmouthing bitcoin like if without bitcoin they would be here talking about cryptocurrencies or even talking about investing in coins in the first place. The reason bitcoin goes slow is because the transaction volumes increase and with the lightening network, we won't have to worry about that. Bitcoin is anything but useless.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 12, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Bitcoin is not useless at all although Bitcoin network fees are high compared to Ethereum network fees. Once upon a time, i was bothered when i made small transaction but now i make only big transaction with Bitcoin. Most of the time i convert BTC to ETN and make transaction.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

bitcoin is more promising for investment although there are still many better than bitcoin. because bitcoin is the first coin in crypto so reasonable bitcoin has a high price and favorited by many people. usually the first to appear will be the most popular.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
Bitcoin is an important investment coin. Its value lies in creating a new industry. It's not a very good idea if you just choose to trade.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:21:29 AM
Since bitcoin has such a high price, it shows that bitcoin is not useless, the biggest effect is investment value, and many people who invest early in bitcoin have achieved wealth freedom.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
July 11, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Everyone & their grandpa have heard of Bitcoin, that's why. It is the biggest crypto in the world & don't think it's gonna change any time soon. The general public doesn't care about all the intricate details & high fees & whatnot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 11, 2018, 02:26:07 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Why did you say bitcoin is very useless? Then why did you invest £130  in bitcoin when you know it's very useless, anyway you have the right to do to your investment what you like. Go ahead and get rid of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
If bitcoin was totally useless, why is it in the top place. Bitcoin is the most best coin in the cryptocurrency world, considering that its in the number 1 spot in coinmarketcap, and the most high price coin. It is not considered to be useless. Many store, or business establishment already uses bitcoin as their mode of payment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 11, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
People are willing to earn money. To earn money they need to havi riscs. Bitcoin gives them such an opportunity.
Bitcoin is really useful so the reason why it has high price because the demand of the people. Bitcoin price goes higher when many people are want to buy and hold to it. And since Bitcoin have limited supply, its not enough for those high demand of  people who want this coin. That's why its price is depend of the demand, the higher the demand the higher the price because this is coin is limited supply, so not all people can have it, and it is main reason why Bitcoin is expensive.
Activity: 167
July 11, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
I disagree with you because I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, indeed bitcoin transaction is very slow and costly, but bitcoin has a fixed amount and now many people believe bitcoin will go to the moon,
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
People are willing to earn money. To earn money they need to havi riscs. Bitcoin gives them such an opportunity.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
The first currency that was born in 2009 is Bitcoin. It has been around for 9 years, and its development trend is becoming more and more optimistic. Encryption technology will also be widely used in our lives. You said it is useless. ? I don't agree.
yes, I agree with you, this technology is already widely used by some big company, why can you say this is useless. in fact the demand for bitcoin in the market continues to exist and will continue to boom it will make bitcoin value increasing and getting in search.
Activity: 50
July 11, 2018, 01:02:49 AM
Bitcoin is not useless. I know bitcoin has high fess issue but hope that will be solved soon and bitcoin is father currency and you call it useless I don't think so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 11, 2018, 01:01:34 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto and the most popular one so that's why it's very expensive although the tech is quite behind. Also people treat bitcoin as a store of value instead of digital currency so it is not that matter if the speed is not that fast, you can find other coin that's more suitable as a digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: