Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 21. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
July 06, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
The Blockchain Technology is still developing and you are going to face such issues while something is still being developed and improved. And Bitcoin is the reason why you are still here and getting the opportunity to invest in Crypto markets, without Bitcoin there had been no other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
They are banking on the technology surrounding that investment to catch up.
Technology will catch up to BTC and make it useful.
Just give it time.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 06, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
sooner or latter it will get cut by second popular cryptocurrencies

How much time interval do you expect. Almost 8 years have passed and we do not have any coin even near.

I do agree that ETH has the potential to beat bitcoins but it is still going to take a long time. If we are goign to return wise, there are of course some options that can give higher returns than the former two.
If any coin really wants to surpass bitcoin then it needs to be done fast, bitcoin is not going to wait for much longer if a coin wants to surpass it, it needs to be done fast before the adoption of bitcoin reaches a certain point because if it does then it does not matter if a coin is really better than bitcoin, the popularity of bitcoin will be so big that no coin will ever surpass it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 06, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
Bitcoin is really quite expensive coin and its transactions are also quite expensive, but still the price per transaction of Bitcoin is gradually reduced. Bitcoin is still trying to upgrade and improve, so I think that Bitcoin is still a good coin.

And you pay bitcoin in shops? And you use it for payment every day? Bitcoin is digital gold, and I'm sure that you never use gold as USD.
> is still a good coin
Okay-okay... Hamster's logic, BTC is first, BTC is base

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Is there any information available based on how high are some network/transaction fees for different online currencies? For me as a beginner all these different bits of information would be really helpful.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin is not useless , if the transactions are very slow then it only means that there are a lot of people who are using block chain and it will not be problem in the future because technology is growing.
Activity: 364
July 06, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Bitcoin is really quite expensive coin and its transactions are also quite expensive, but still the price per transaction of Bitcoin is gradually reduced. Bitcoin is still trying to upgrade and improve, so I think that Bitcoin is still a good coin.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

It is not true that bitcoin is useless. How can you say Bitcoin is useless when it is the basis of all the altcoins out there? Altcoins are worth shit without Bitcoin, the mother of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
The price of almost any coin in the cryptocurrency world is based on popularity and recognition. If you ask any ordinary person - what cryptocurrency does he know? The answer will be clear. Almost no one knows about ICX, TRX or XLM. All their money is the means of meaningful investors. Almost every novice investor has bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 06, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
Well we are all waiting for lightning network.The high fees is one of the main problem of Bitcoin and ethereum as it experienced during  kitties and now due to fcoin is very bad.cant wait for Casper
Activity: 336
July 06, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
it seems that as more and more bitcoins are growing as more and more platfroms need bitcoin and receive payments using bitcoin and can make bitcoin prices expensive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
It depends on how you gonna use it, transaction fees are nothing if you earn huge profit daily / weekly / monthly / yearly. In my experience, I invest in Bitcoin not only to earn but to pay my utility bills and other stuff. Yes, the fees are relatively high but its how the market works. Bitcoin is the most widely used coin in the market and even in Japan you can purchase stuff there using crypto currency.
Activity: 24
July 05, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
This is useless temporarily. If someone enters a good payment system, then bitcoin can be paid as usual money. And of course everybody wants to be rich
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
You're wrong. Bitcoin is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market and the entire market is exposed to the influence of Bitcoin.. Yes, before it was quite a high price per transaction and the speed was low, but this problem was solved.
Activity: 700
July 04, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
with the bitcoin of millions of people can live prosperous does not bother others, while this market price is still using bitcoin as a sale and purchase of coins therefore bitcoin prices are still soaring so people still believe about bitcoin in a stable price.
Activity: 322
July 04, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
It is not useless, that is why. If you think is useless just sell it for zero and I will buy it from you.It is a reference coin for most others and the market leader. I think it is reserve currency of this cryptocurrency world like gold.And many see it as safe harbour.
Activity: 602
July 04, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I think you should understand bitcoin before saying bitcoin is useless, bitcoin is very useful for earning, bitcoin is stronger and more able to survive in the long run because bitcoin is the first and become the main coin in crypto.
Activity: 26
July 04, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
I see BTC like the parent of all currencies cryptocurrency. Eth, Ltc, Xmr, etc are altcoin. maybe the current BTC cycle is slow and the cost of gas is relatively high, so it takes a lot of energy to be mined. we no one knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 04, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
how come it's useless, imagine the world without bitcoin?. Are you done?!, now in the first place you wouldn't be here if not for that thing you called useless. The simplicity of bitcoin is the reason why it is still the number one coin. As of now many people and big sectors really appreciate the way how bitcoin works, which is to cut off intermediaries for money transfer and lessen the fee. Fast money transfer all over the globe without approval of any. To call it useless i guess somethings  wrong with the way how you understand cryptos.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
bitcoin is only a currency . the essence of currency is that  many people use it . bitcoin is the first encrypted currency . it has accumulated a huge number of users . it has the highest visibility . these are enough . huge holders support its expensive price .
Pages:
Jump to: