Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 28. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The issue is already been solve. Besides bitcoin doesn't need to be very fast if Bitcoin will be a stored of value. It is still cheap and fast compared to banks if you are going to send a large amount of money specially offshore transaction.
Yes its true if compare with offshore transfer but if local transfer then bitcoin transfer is very slow.
This problem will not appear if bitcoin is just for store of value or inveatment aince we will not send bitcoin to any other people very often. It does not the problem.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
What's better than a useless coin? A popular useless coin. So that is bitcoin. Maybe you don't like it but this is how it works.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The transaction cost of bitcoin is really high, especially when you do small transactions. However, I do not think bitcoin is worthless, because the price of bitcoin will become higher and higher as the basis of all coins.
Activity: 350
There is some reassessment of the cost of bitcoin. But while the bulk of buyers are satisfied, the price will not fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
if you think bitcoin is worthless off .. why would you hold it, in there many people look at bitcoin as a valuable asset let alone with the prediction that bitcoin will rise every year ,, many are investing in bitcoin and expecting profit ..
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think this is just because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and it has a name that everyone knows. But it has big problems with the speed like Ethereum. Someone should change the game very soon
Activity: 532
Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but you can't say that it's useless. It's first crypto currency, and yes, it's not perfect, but it's a gold - crypto gold. About high commissions - I don't know which exchanger are you using that from £130 of Bitcoin network fee is £28. Basically commission is around 4-5$, now it's around 1$
Activity: 76
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created

I really love the FATHER reply you used to respond to this baseless thread title. Bitcoin has created an amazing industry through its underlying technology.

Calling bitcoin useless because it's fees are high is like saying Lamborghini or Ferrari or Bughatti or any other cars of this class are worthless because they have high maintenance cost.

Wake up
Activity: 459
Bitcoin is not useless. Merchants in many places abroad accept bitcoin and they accept Bitcoin as their transaction currency! In the blockchain, people accept Bitcoin as an exchange for any token currency!
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Actually the company of bitcoin is not a dump and useless thing because it helps many people to earn profit which can helps them to raise their current life status to become more financially stable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
In case of Bitcoin we meet the scale effect. I mean that Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and to the time of full ripening any competitors Bitcoin has become an immensely powerful. And this coin keeps its power until now.
Activity: 112
All currencies are useless. It depends on what value is placed on it by users. Bitcoin and other crytocurrencies are the same as £$€¥.
Activity: 336
bitcoin is not useless. its true that transaction fees now is very expensive.its normal because of its demand on the market the highest amount the fastest transaction.Bitcoin is our future coin in digital world, nowadays some business used bitcoin as payments so we cant say its useless youre just affected on the payments of transaction fees. Some people earn a lot of money because of bitcoin.and bitcoin is the father of all crypto.without bitcoin were not even also here in this page.
Activity: 144
Who said bitcoin is worthless? Bitcoin is the king of crypto, and bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto, of course, bitcoin has a very important role to the crypto. Bitcoin is the biggest investment asset that has the highest price, the largest community, and bitcoin is the coin that is able to generate the greatest profit. You will not be able to get the greatest advantage with a short time of crypto if you are not investing with bitcoin, and your investment with altcoins will not grow well if there is no good development as well from bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has an important effect on the growth of altcoins. So it's better to think again if you say bitcoin is a useless coin.
Activity: 156
Bitcoin is not useless, bitcoin is the first coin. Bitcoin has a great impact in cryptocurrency growth like a masterplan in a system / blueprint in a design / limited edition in a product. So that's what makes it worth so much and probably will continue to be high in price because of the scarce and less supply we can get. Bitcoin is getting sought after and many want to own it, making the price even higher and getting into a higher level transformed into a legend, you are sure to be very lucky if you have bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 264
What do you mean its useless ? Its fiat cryptocurrency #1 ... you can buy any coin/token fot btc, btc is a cyprohaven, you can buy for it even driving license or else
Activity: 420
 The bitcoins are not useless because there are lots of earnings that you can get from it. as a matter of fact through the increasing demand they received there are a huge price for their services.
Activity: 317
now the price of bitcoin rides because of demand. In the future, the price of this crypto currency will inevitably stabilize (since bitcoin is useless in itself), and the possibility of its immediate exchange for money or goods will become the main and most popular characteristic of any bit business.
Activity: 158
Who told you that it is useless? It performs a lot of functions and its cost is fully justified. The biticon is already used by millions of people.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

no, i dont think bitcoin is useless. why did you think like that ?
i think you can do some research about bitcoin. the holders of bitcoin is so many.
peoples often use bitcoin as an investment and trading instrument.
Pages:
Jump to: