Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 26. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
bitcoin is the best coin on the market. and I do not agree that it is useless. he's world-famous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
What the high transaction fee you have. You should not use the lightning network. if you use lightning network the fee is small. Do you keep BTC in your exchanger? If yes, the network fee is charged by the exchanger not by the bitcoin blockchain. YOu can still send btc as low as 0.0001 with your wallet . The fee is about 0.00002 . I think it is low transaction fee.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 19, 2018, 06:12:06 PM
Bitcoin is a powerful brand. Even uttering its name – or that of its underlying technology, blockchain – can be enough to revive tired companies and send stock prices soaring.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 19, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
If you read the whitepaper back in the 2008 properly, you will not pop up this question. Only bitcoin that provide mass people a free to use transaction system, its offer you a peer to peer cash system, decentralized and transparency. Its different from all altcoin that they want our money to fund their project. But, speaking about transaction fee thats the weakness of this cryptocurrency, because mining is like the blood of this system, they make this system available to use.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 19, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
always have it in mind that bitcoin is the father of other coin without bitcoin other coin will not exist so the trust people have in bitcoin is so much high compare to other coins.
Not only that the trust that bitcoin has garnered over the years is something that cannot be overstated because even if bitcoin is a new technology it is also a currency and the most important aspect of a currency is how much trust people have in it, without trust a coin has no value, this is why there are some altcoins that are very good but that have low prices since the community do not trust in them yet.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Bitcoin is the creator of the whole scope of crypto currency. If there is no Bitcoin, the sphere will also die. I really believe in Bitcoin reliability.
Yes, this currency was mold to promote as a payment transaction which uses as digital money, for me it is very useful in buying products or goods by our country because some of them are now accepting the uses of bitcoin has. It is already spread in the world to use as a single currency and they are slowly diminishing fiat money now.  
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
Bitcoin is the first and most famous crypto currency. This is the basis of its price, even if it is useless. Bitcoin is called digital gold
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
Bitcoin is the creator of the whole scope of crypto currency. If there is no Bitcoin, the sphere will also die. I really believe in Bitcoin reliability.
Activity: 173
June 18, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
If bitcoin has a high price it signals more and more demand which means more users then bitcoin is useful. Moreover, bitcoin is also a beneficial asset, although not used in everyday life, but by holding bitcoin is quite profitable, especially if you trade. anyway from day to day bitcoin can be used to buy anything, so who says bitcoin is useless?
Activity: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher  this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 18, 2018, 04:42:05 AM
segwit developes, blockchain grows, block size increases and you say, that it is useless? bitcoin will punish your for that words in future
Activity: 133
June 18, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
Commercial hype! First of all, many large-scale investors are crazy about bitcoin speculation, which makes people think it is very valuable and makes people feel that they can make money as long as they buy it. Under such circumstances, many new investors are attracted to it, so its The price continues to rise!
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
Bitcoin price is high though transaction is slow and fee is high compare to other altcoins. Due to high demand of bitcoin that is why it is the most expensive coin in cryptocurreny.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 02:59:36 AM
Yes, it is true that one of the disadvantages of Bitcoin is the high fees and low transaction. Some altcoins have better than this.
However, I don't think so that Bitcoin is useless. In fact, BTC still holds its power as the king of cryptocurrency. This is because it still holds the good concept of blockchain technology and many people have invested in this. This is a worthy investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 18, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
Same as you are... you are useless but still you are high. haha! no, im just kidding.

Anyway, bitcoin's price is due to the demand. Lots of people wants to buy it now, there are also moneymakers who are trying to pull the price as hard as they can. But the cap attracts more and more buyers.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 18, 2018, 02:55:38 AM
Because of bitcoin price is high also even a 0.15% fee is big for every crypto user but dont jump in conclusion thay btc is a useless currency. Through bitcoin we can earn profit, a lot of purpose thats how btc is the center of all online crypto coins. How ould you tell bitcoin is useless while you are here and somehow earning some income. You will find out everything when you got big money with just you called useless currency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Bitcoin is far from the word 'useless' Do you know the volume of daily transaction of bitcoin all around the world! I am not talking of coinmaketcap but real people that use bitcoin to send money to family and friends! International trade is available to large percentage of people because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is very useful!
Activity: 24
June 18, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
Who said bitcoin is worthless? Bitcoin is the king of crypto, and bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto, of course, bitcoin has a very important role to the crypto. Bitcoin is the biggest investment asset that has the highest price, the largest community, and bitcoin is the coin that is able to generate the greatest profit.
Activity: 119
June 16, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
I guess because it is one of the first cryptocurrencies! Moreover many people consider BTC as virtual gold, and they hold a lot of BTC as their assets! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 16, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Funny. It is very ironic for the author to say that bitcoin is useless, when he, in fact is using it for transaction and trading purposes.  Grin

In case the author didn't read the whitepaper, the main purpose of bitcoin is a p2p  or peer to peer transaction by means of block chain technology and is decentralised. Moreover, it is not bitcoin, itself, who makes and generates its own value, it is the market, the investors and the people that uses it. The demand for this coin drives its value up, thus, allowing its holders to earn a good value from it since the value of the coin and its price is completely inversely proportional. A simple law of demand and supply concept.
Pages:
Jump to: