Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 31. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Because Bitcoin's network is congested, all cryptocurrencies are made to make other cryptocurrencies valuable. If Bitcoin doesn't have these shortcomings, I don't think there will be Ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
for me, the mystery is why bitcoin is so expensive. but it seems to me that the price for it is absolutely justified, because we get the final profit and such a high price is very profitable for us in any case
My withdrawal of Bitcoin for each user is unequivocal, because it is Bitcoin that makes it possible to earn good money. That's just a long perspective, you can not give their money to Bitcoin investments, because I suspect that this is a soap bubble and its high price is unrealistic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
for me, the mystery is why bitcoin is so expensive. but it seems to me that the price for it is absolutely justified, because we get the final profit and such a high price is very profitable for us in any case
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I also wonder why the prices are incredibly high only on bitcoin. but I like it when I see a high price tag for bitcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Lols calling Bitcoin is useless then whats the reason of holding Bitcoin and staying here. If Bitcoin and cryptos are useless, then why some banks are using Ripple? Why Facebook and amazon plans of making their own crypto?
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Sad to say it is really disappointing to see how service fees become so high which renders bitcoin to be used as a currency for regular transactions yet again it is far from being useless, its price is backed up by people around the world who believed it to be a great investment opportunity though its system have become harsh for small time users I still find bitcoin's value worthy.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
it is now it costs so much, I am sure that over time the price will fall. it is already falling in fact and I think bitcoin may die
Activity: 426
I'm insanely happy when the prices are really high for bitcoin, but why they are such I never understood and I think I will never understand
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

u should already cash out by now
btc is not useless
from the side u look at it ,is useless
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is the pioneer. It's have a lot of disadvantages, but light up the way to the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

why do you say that because if you invest in altcoin other than bitcoin you can but altcoin that cannot survive if there is no bitcoin so than that many people who try to return the bitcoin price by investing by the end of the year 2017 and its price bitcoin skyrocketed and in early 2018 declined dramatically and is still experiencing price fluctuations
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a means of saving to a greater extent. And its price is high, because a huge number of people invest money in it and believe. Bitcoin has a huge team of top developers, a strong community.Bitcoin is developing and improving, so this coin is doomed to success !
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Who said bitcoin is useless?
Check the date when OP posted this.
Way back that time it's when bitcoin hits the all time high and there's also a spam to the network that cause bitcoin to have high fee.
There's a lot of memes that you have to pay for higher tx fee just to avail a coffee. But today, bitcoin is doing good and the fee is very cheap.
Lately I spent 0.02 USD for a fee.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I disagree that bitcoin is useless. Yes indeed I have a fairly high price, but if you buy for example today, over time you can increase your amount several times. in addition, you can not buy whole bitcoins, and parts.
I disagree too to this topic saying bitcoin is useless because if it was useless then why is it still at high price even though it was already in it's downfall. I couldn't imagine how it was come up saying this coin is useless, it is pointless having a discussion regarding on this since we have still witness the huge potential of the technology of this crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Who said bitcoin is useless? How can you be so naive? If it was so useless then why are so many people investing in it and making so much money from it? Bitcoin is the future of currencies and bitcoin has shown us that there is a way to carry out transactions different from what we already know. That aside, the blockchain technology has so much potential and can be applied in so many aspects of life
Activity: 28
Old is just a yellow stone. no one uses it for payment. But all people around the world believe it has value. The same for Bitcoin, it is the first crypto in the world. it has limited quantity and the people trust in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
because Bitcoin is the first pioneer of crypto that exists today, if you use Litecoin as a crypto asset you do not necessarily have to lower Bitcoin, as long before Litecoin, Bitcoin has a higher demand.
if you do not like on Bitcoin do not have to insult bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
I do not have bitcoins in my portfolio, but it is only because Bitcoin is not so interesting for holding as alt coins, some alt coins can make x10 easily in each directions, and in very short time, I think Bitcoin will continue to grove because everyone is hoping for lightning network, that it can change everything.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work

Bitcoin is not useless. How bitcoin can remain the king of crypto if bitcoin is useless. Yes, there's a time that the bitcoin transaction is slow but everyone can be change. The price is changing quickly to high so bitcoin do their best to change their slow transaction. Be patient men.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
how can you tell bitcoin is useless?
there are many opportunities that bitcoin giving to people and earn from it.
bitcoin is just a virtual currency but soon this will be the main currency of the whole world.
give me one bitcoin and you will see how useless it is as i can buy car from it.
Pages:
Jump to: