Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 23. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 08:37:36 PM
The value of goods is determined by their characteristics. Just like all countries' currencies, the state admits that their value is reflected.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher  this year
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created.
Activity: 72
June 25, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
The bitcoins are not useless because there are lots of earnings that you can get from it. as a matter of fact through the increasing demand they received there are a huge price for their services.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
Since bitcoin has such a high price, it shows that bitcoin is not useless, the biggest effect is investment value, and many people who invest early in bitcoin have achieved wealth freedom.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
Yes, bitcoin is useless for making transaction because the confirmation is so slow and expensive in fee. Even though, bitcoin is useful for online shopping because there are many online stores that accept it.
Activity: 226
June 24, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
always have it in mind that bitcoin is the father of other coin without bitcoin other coin will not exist so the trust people have in bitcoin is so much high compare to other coins.
Activity: 41
June 24, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
Yes fees is quite high but if you want to double your investment you have to wait for few months because BTC is the plateform which grows more then any other currency in the world
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

You need to know that the use of bitcoin as a medium of exchange is already gone. Today, it is more of a store of value, a material for long term investment as its price is increasing cumulatively ever year.

If you do want to move or use you coins for a number of transactions, try converting it to LTC or other coins which have a lower transaction fee, and most importantly, have a faster network/transaction confirmation compared to bitcoin today.
sometimes some people do not understand this, and they only know bitcoin, but there are some alts that provide a faster network and they are free to choose
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
You can develop the services associated with bitcoin. For example, a network of ATMs can be very lucrative in the future, from which it will be possible to withdraw money directly, and not through exchangers or a service that will allow you to replenish your mobile account using bitcoins or pay a fine for improper parking.
Activity: 295
June 24, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
Dont think its useless actually... May be you dont know how to use your 130 pounds of the btc, you can simply trade and if you want to withdraw or transfer your funds to cash, btc is not the right currency....
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

You need to know that the use of bitcoin as a medium of exchange is already gone. Today, it is more of a store of value, a material for long term investment as its price is increasing cumulatively ever year.

If you do want to move or use you coins for a number of transactions, try converting it to LTC or other coins which have a lower transaction fee, and most importantly, have a faster network/transaction confirmation compared to bitcoin today.
Activity: 35
June 24, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Because it is the most famous crypto and the front face of crypto to the world. People may not know about cryptocurrency and blockchain but they know about bitcoin because that's all the media has been reporting. Bitcoin is useless as a currency but it still has the function as a digital asset, similar as gold and the fact that the number is fixed makes it even better. It's a simple supply and demand theory, with more demand of course the price will increase.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
Bitcoins are only useless for those who do not really know the bitcoin knowledge. If you are really a bitcoin-savvy, you will find them quite useful and will help you make a big income when entering the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Because Bitcoin's network is congested, all cryptocurrencies are made to make other cryptocurrencies valuable. If Bitcoin doesn't have these shortcomings, I don't think there will be Ethereum.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
Bitcoin really have high fee but it isn't not slow. So much transactions on bitcoin network. Anything with bitcoin transactions is slow too. Bitcoin is not useless bro.  Angry
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 10:14:09 PM
Yes although the fee for the bitcoin was not too acceptable but bitcoin was very useful to everyone. Especially in online marketing that we did not know it is very useful because it serves as their currency in buying a certain thing in addition because of bitcoin many people has been changed their life many get rich and overcome the poverty that they are suffering so how can we say that bitcoin is useless instead bitcoin helps a lot of people to overcome the current struggles that they have.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

how can you say bitcoin is useless? bitcoin is very useful, not only for an investment, but it can also use for a payment method too, there are a lot of people getting helped with cryptos, especially from bitcoin as the mother of all altcoins
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 23, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
If you wan't to buy any coin, and i mean any coin, which coin are going to trade for it? Well what about the percentage of people who are going to do the same thing? I'm not going to risk any number but i would bet it would be quit
There is no doubt that at this stage in the game a great deal of the value of bitcoin derives from its utility to buy other coins but in the next years as the utility of bitcoin as a currency increases then this is going to change and bitcoin will become once a gain a currency and when that happens its value will go up significantly once again.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
I think it is the fact that all of a sudden at the same time, everyone wanted to be a bitcoin investor. First, it was the whales that started pumping the price of bitcoin but once people start looking at that prices go up, they didn't want to miss out on it so they started to invest in it. Just like that the prices rose
Pages:
Jump to: