Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 24. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
I think Bitcoin is useless. The slow transaction volume should be a bubble sequelae. Bitcoin released the biggest bubble in March 2018. Bitcoin will become more expensive in the next two years!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 23, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
Bitcoin is not useless in fact, it's very useful for both investment and other transactions. Bitcoin can be used in anonymous secured transactions and the thing that makes bitcoin a valuable coin is that it only have a limited supply that means no more new bitcoins will be created in the future.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
If this things bothers you too I think you should not be in crypto currency or why not send your bitcoin to me. I will be happy to tell you why I love bitcoin to have it with me and bumyahe this I think you can easily understand why majority in the crypto community long to have bitcoin than having an altcoins or participate in an ICO.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Bitcoin is at a cross roads- it can either upgrade itself to face down the 2nd generation cryptocurrencies, or go the way of Betamax and gradually deflate in value over time.
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
People believe in its value and potential. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the father of all cryptocurrencies now, and its price can essentially affect the price of all cryptocurrencies, which is more important than other cryptocurrencies. Although its technology is useless now, but it has a great investment value, it is worth to wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
Bitcoin is the first to be created and because of its success altcoins emerge. and the main reason for altcoins to emerge was to improve Bitcoin’s flaws and to somewhat, try to compete with bitcoin by innovating and developing new features as to improve and surpass bitcoin limitations. So without bitcoin altcoins could be nothing.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
It's first cryptocurrency, and many people only heard about bitcoin. Then buy it and the price grow. And so in a circle.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin can give its first place to the ethereum and it can happen in the next year. Now the price of bitcoin is very much falling and the more the price for bitcoin is, the higher the chances for the ethereum to bypass it in this race.
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
but why is bitcoin useless? after all, now many reputable people in the economy also invest and buy bitcoin. that is, everything goes to the fact that they will be actively used, and even now you can buy quite material things for bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
If bitcoin is useless, of course the price is not as expensive now. But the high price of bitcoin, which has also reached $ 20,000 usd, proves that bitcoin is one of the best altcoins, and very useful for both investment and other transactions. The popularity of bitcoin is very high, in all investors, bitcoin becomes the best field to get the highest profit. Many sales projects such as cars and others also use bitcoin. So bitcoin is also useful and that's why the price is so high.
Activity: 78
June 23, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
Bitcoins are only useless for those who do not really know the bitcoin knowledge. If you are really a bitcoin-savvy, you will find them quite useful and will help you make a big income when entering the cryptocurrency market. Many people know bitcoin berths so the price of bitcoin is higher and they are always highest in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
Is gold useful? Can you eat it? Gold is useless. Why is the price so high? Do you understand now?
Activity: 103
June 21, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
Each coin must have its own weakness. But of all the weaknesses, bitcoin is able to mask it with all the advantages of technology that exist in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of crypto that has an important role to control the development of all altcoins present in the crypto. Bitcoin has the highest price that is hard to beat by all coins because bitcoin has a very strong defense with the presence of large bitcoin communities and investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 07:49:08 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is useless. It may be expensive for some, but the demand for Bitcoin is bigger than the demand for any other coin. If no one want it the price would be low, very low.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 07:02:08 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
just because the high cost does not mean bitcoin so useless. in my opinion banysk benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin that we can not get from fiat in general eg ease to transact also speed.
Activity: 120
June 21, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher this year.

So I think it has value in bitcoin.
Activity: 170
June 21, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
bitcoin is very useful. I believe that one day bitcoin will change the whole world for the better. Technology blockchain is being introduced into all spheres of human life. And this is a very good sign
Activity: 183
June 21, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
if bitcoin was useless, It would not cost so much, and the fact that transactions are long, everyone knows about it.
Activity: 65
June 21, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
The fee is low now but your bitcoin is worth 70% less lol.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
bitcoin high transfer fees have plagued many investors . it needs to change . but bitcoin is still the most popular coin . it is a symbol of encryption . it has a high reputation . we believe in it .
Pages:
Jump to: