Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 29. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 253
The more bitcoin prices surge due to its speculative value and increasing demand, the more useless bitcoin becomes as a currency. And as bitcoin becomes useless as a currency, it loses its intrinsic value as an asset
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher  this year.
It is not proper way to say that bitcoin is useless because if it does then why there's a lot of investors and traders that became successful because of it. If it is useless then why there's a lot of counts are became interested on it. Though it may seem that bitcoin is a lot higher price to be afford with but still a more profitable crypto so far.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Bitcoin does not come in handy. Conversely, it benefits the player. Bring high profits to the participants. No one who is capable of joining must be a strong financial person. Because of the high price of bitcoin, not everyone has enough money to buy them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

You can't feel the presence of bitcoin ha? But i think market is not dropping for whole year. Sometimes we saw that its looks like market is going die but when the time past we also saw that there is a improvement before the year ends. So i still believed in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not useless. What is the reason? Its not make sense if this great technology is useless. bitcoin has been improved and all the problems problems are almost solved. The problem only the fee but if we use it for investment then its not useless at all. So dont share FUD.

Bitcoin will only be useless for those who do not know the real value of it and who do not know what benefits bitcoin can give.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would say yes bitcoin is useful and useless in a certain way. But it is still the mother of blockchain technology.

Without it those altcoins might not have given birth. Hence I would say its completely useless as well and alot of altcoin prices is dependent on it
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin is digital gold. He exist to save your assets and he does not subject of inflation. Bitcoin the best for storage capital.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Different ideas, many people think that Bitcoin is the most practical cryptocurrency, although Bitcoin has its shortcomings, but his advantages are also very obvious!
Yes, you are right bitcoin is very useful for other things such as investment and trade. that's the reason why bitcoin prices are rising. many people are very interested in bitcoin because it is very profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Different ideas, many people think that Bitcoin is the most practical cryptocurrency, although Bitcoin has its shortcomings, but his advantages are also very obvious!
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
he has his own problems, but all of them are solved. It will not happen in a month or year, it will happen in 10 or 20 years
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
one cannot conclusively say that bitcoin is useless as it can and would be argued by many both in the blockchain technological framework and outside. the use of bitcoin is remarkably great and cannot be over emphasized hence the need to discard the opinion of its uselessness and that has caused the price to increase over these years
Activity: 415
This is a very naive issue. Why should there be a founder like religion? The founder is IP. It is just like gold if it has no value. So how do you keep the currency stability of all countries? Why is the dollar called US dollar? Why is the United States so rich?
Activity: 91
Bitcoin is not useless. In my country some merchant are accepting it has a means of payment for goods and service so it worth it value and I see it going higher  this year.
Activity: 126
Maybe because the cost is high then not many people are willing to move it.
Activity: 238

You can't feel the presence of bitcoin ha? But i think market is not dropping for whole year. Sometimes we saw that its looks like market is going die but when the time past we also saw that there is a improvement before the year ends. So i still believed in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not useless. What is the reason? Its not make sense if this great technology is useless. bitcoin has been improved and all the problems problems are almost solved. The problem only the fee but if we use it for investment then its not useless at all. So dont share FUD.
Activity: 21
Bitcoin has value because of the size of its network, same reason Facebook has value.
Lightning network will solve the problem of slow speed and high fees. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Slow transaction and high fees doesn’t mean Bitcoin is useless. Bitcoin is still serving its purpose and it is a feature of decentralised. And the problems mentioned is not related to the price. Price is determined by supply and demand.
Activity: 17
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hate to burst your bubble but bitcoin is not useless. Just the mere fact that without bitcoin you would not be here (on a forum that it literally named after bitcoin) talking about cryptocurrencies and which and which are useless or not is enough to show you that bitcoin is not useless. Bitcoin is still the best and biggest coin and if you like you can go cry about it in a corner.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
The high fees is due to the transaction on the block at that particular time. There are some exchanges that allow users to change the transaction fees to suit whatever amount you want but remember, the higher the amount, the faster the transaction.
Bitcoin is never useless. Aside the profit holders or investors enjoy from it, it also offer payment services such as serving as a medium of exchange fr goods and services under secured and transparent mode.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

Pages:
Jump to: