Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 33. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
I've been converting it to DOGE to send it between exchanges. 120000sats to withdraw from cryptopia or 3DOGE (180sats).
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
Bitcoin transfer fees are very high. I believe in blockchain technology. Crypto money will be used all over the world in the future. Bitcoin is the world's most popular crypto currency.

I believe that someday will be used in our society as a use for payment. I do not think Bitcoin is useless, as you can see without bitcoin all these upcoming projects are nothing. It may have low transaction and high cost but at present it is a useful currency in the crypto world
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 11:29:00 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
But problems not in panic people. Problem in very high fee. Higher than in bank transfer.
Activity: 167
April 17, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency,
all associated with cryptocurrency must be related to bitcoin,
Indeed bitcoin is very slow and has a high cost but I'm sure bitcoin will still grow and become one of the investments that can provide benefits in the future,
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 17, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Bitcoin made a revolution in the modern world since it has appeared and made millionaires out of people who believed in it and had a futuristic enough look at the future .. You're mindless if you really think that bitcoin is useless because you are missing the point of it's creation , which is storing wealth and it wasn't meant to really be "a currency" .. So you really sound too broke to invest or store some of your wealth in bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
I agree with people who think bitcoin is a new gold, as there is continuous number of coins to be mined so it is used as a saving measure, don't say it is useless.
Activity: 490
March 25, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
Bitcoin will be detronized by some altcoin but it will take a couple of years for that to happen. Most people out of crypto who heard about bitcoin do not know any other coin. It takes time another crypto will be introduced to wide public.

Good luck with that! Bitcoin is the most popular coin out there and is the best one as well. The demand for Bitcoin is high and this dictate the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
March 25, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Useless? I disagree. Bitcoin will be most popular coin ever and will be more useful over time for sure but fees ar pretty high.  
Fees are damn low now when you compare with its all time high fees. Coinbase and other exchanges are started to adapt segwit which significantly reduced fees. Spam attack on Bitcoin is also not seen nowadays. 10 sat/byte transactions are getting confirmed easily.
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
Because Bitcoin is not useless but you are? Scalability problem will be over next few months. Meanwhile we are using Bitcoin as store of value. It's not a good way to send money for low amounts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
Useless? I disagree. Bitcoin will be most popular coin ever and will be more useful over time for sure but fees ar pretty high. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
March 25, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
Bitcoin is not useless, just because it already exists and people make payments in BTC. It’s like gold in the cryptoworld because it has limited emission.  Also price to mine bitcoin raise over time and it is a lot of money honestly. That’s why bitcoin costs too much.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
Bitcoin will be detronized by some altcoin but it will take a couple of years for that to happen. Most people out of crypto who heard about bitcoin do not know any other coin. It takes time another crypto will be introduced to wide public.
Activity: 55
February 25, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
BTC is pretty useless as a medium of exchange, so I expect it will not last, but some other altcoins surely will.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 06:51:04 PM
I agree that there are high fees, but still it is crypto gold, and I think that in the near future you will cover your fees and collect as much as you had at the time of investing.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
February 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
I don’t agree with you about bitcoin is useless but it’s fee is very high that’s true. Bitcoin is the most popular and first coin in cryptoworld. And it’s promising for investment.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
Now the fees have reduced and they are fine. So Bitcoin has started to function again. However, it has stopped being a coin time ago, now it's just a store of value. People don't buy bitcoins for buying things, they buy it because they expect that its price will rise.
Activity: 287
February 25, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

I don't think that Bitcoin is useless. We are on the forum where the plenty discussions about cryptocurrencies are started. And this is not just a game of words. Crypto is practical important tool. But fiat money exist for other purposes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
Your idea is absolutely right. Bitcoin is very useful to those who knows exactly what the system is all about.It changes or shall we say improve the living of many bitcoiners. Especially when it is at its higher price. It might not important for others because they don't know how to use it especially that it is not tangible unlike the money that we have on hand.
Activity: 135
February 23, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
I think bitcoin high price is because it was first coin and it had blockchain technology, and of course because bitcoin is limited edition, only 16 million of them in the world.
Activity: 140
February 23, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
First of all bitcoin is most known coin and its brend, its like you pay for  watches 100k$ only because of brend, you could buy for 10$ , so if there is no another known coin in future, bitcoin will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: