Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 21. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

Maybe. I also had the feeling that this 2018, Bitcoins wouldn't be king anymore. I really do hope it keeps collecting value throughout the year 2018. I still do hope that bitcoins keep to its name of being the king of all cryptocurrency, but as we progress to 2018, it keeps fluctuating hard.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
January 09, 2018, 06:09:29 AM
The company and management of bitcoin is slowly build its name and waves its flag in the whole world.
Through their excellent management and innovation in their process they become the number one so all things regards to that issue are false and just gossip who tries to ruined its beautiful name.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency .every currencies have ups and down.right now other currency growth up ,Bitcoin is little low.it does not important matter.but long time Bitcoin hold top position.it's not any matter of worried.I hope  and I think Bitcoin hold number one position in long time
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
yes, because most people in many countries still use their own currency as a means of payment for other transactions, and many still do not agree on the presence of new currency such as bitcoin to do or the second currency as a transaction.
Activity: 37
January 08, 2018, 02:05:58 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Simply because it is not feasible that every day there are 100 ICO e-mails per day, and some of them have good coin, so it is perfectly possible to replace the btc. Good luck

Activity: 281
January 07, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
     If there is a coin that will have a value more than what bitcoin value now,may i wil say that bitcoin may not be number one for long but it is difficult to replace bitcoin throne with other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 07, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
Bitcoin will still be number one , it's very hard to replace it by another currency in next few months .
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
that was not sure to say.. bitcoin will stay to be a number one cryptos and will never being replaced..

Well,  as of now you could be right but the thing is there are still cryptos out there that could offer much more than bitcoins but the thing is the market cap of bitcoins are too big to surpass by other coins. But for me,  it doesn't matter who the number one is,  I earned profit with cryptos and that's it. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 07, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Bitcoin is number one invested coin in all the market of crypto world, other says that it can be replaced by other coin, but I think its not possible that some coin will reach its price like bitcoin had today nor to the future, but theres always number two, for me its ripple not ethereum. The issue is not being number one but how stable the coin is.
I think the coin under bitcoin can only be one level below the bitcoin and will not be able to surpass the bitcoin price. we can see the current bitcoin is still firmly at the peak of the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
January 07, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
Bitcoin is number one invested coin in all the market of crypto world, other says that it can be replaced by other coin, but I think its not possible that some coin will reach its price like bitcoin had today nor to the future, but theres always number two, for me its ripple not ethereum. The issue is not being number one but how stable the coin is.
Activity: 211
January 07, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
Bitcoin is currently the number one coin, but other coin may takeover bitcoin.According to me ethereum can overtake Bitcoin in future.Ethereum is the second best coin in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 07, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

We do not really know that for sure. But I think that ethereum could just be closer to Bitcoin and would not surpass it. Bitcoin has many work at hand that ethereum doesn't.
Activity: 11
January 07, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
When it comes to the cryptocurrency market, anything is possible. Bitcoin is volatile, and so are other online currencies. Just keep a goal on what you want to achieve.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
January 04, 2018, 07:54:39 PM
Of course, bitcoin can not take a long lead. But guess which currency will be number one for the time being. I think a more productive platform will become the leader, perhaps it will be an ether.
especially when the current XRP began to dominate with a large enough volume. Surely there will be a war to determine the king of cryptocurrency.
It proves that other altcoins have great potential to dominate the market, even disturbing the position of bitcoin at the top.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
January 04, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
Of course, bitcoin can not take a long lead. But guess which currency will be number one for the time being. I think a more productive platform will become the leader, perhaps it will be an ether.
Activity: 158
January 04, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
It might be true, nobody knows tomorow and there is time for everyting, the fact that bitcoin started it all doesn't warranty it to be number one for long, as it can be seen there is evolution in the cryptos' world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
Of course, Bitcoin's first place will be replaced because of many shortcomings, so that people decide not to use bitcoins for everyday life
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
December 29, 2017, 06:01:41 AM
There is a possible since the strongest man can be defeated also; bitcoin should not always confident in all things.
In order to maintain their place in this industry they should always stick in their strategy focusing on the demand the public in order to provide a excellent
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 06:12:57 AM
Yes of course, there are currently over 1100 coins and tokens and I'm sure that it will be hard to continue to be number # 1, maybe someday bitcoin will be defeated by Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash.

the possibility of this from happening is really high.
but it may not happen in the near future though.
or even if some other altcoins will soar really high that it will com comparable to bitcoin.
but not yet enough to replace it on number 1 spot.
Activity: 434
December 26, 2017, 04:45:00 AM
Bitcoin is built to be a long term currency and as long as bitcoin is still in the cryptoworld, it will continue to dominate then. Yes there is a contender in the name of ETH but ETH is way too far from BTC now in terms of all aspects. Maybe it will only happen  if bitcoin is already dead.
Pages:
Jump to: