Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long - page 23. (Read 28295 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 03:56:25 PM
If any coin surpass bitcoin, it will not be ethereum for sure, it might be a new version of bitcoin cash though, not even this bitcoincash has the potential to pass bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 03:45:48 PM
I think Bitcoin's main issue at the moment is the transaction fee, it was meant to be a digital currencys that allows for cheap transfer of payment but it's getting more expensive than actual fiat transfers now, unless its fixed other coins maight take over bticoin's position in the near future,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

Bitcoin may not be number one for long
bitcoin is not always always at the top but when it comes to thinking that bitcoin uses a lot
so it's still a number 1 for users
Maybe but for me it will be the number 1 the best cryptocurrency because bitcoin has many users and abundant community and popular to many country. Also it is the top to all digital currency becuase bitcoin is many people that shown interest and used it.
I think bitcoin will proof that their is no currency as like bitcoin and it will for long time number one currency because everybody want to join this forum and they earn money for the best future and also invest their money in bitcoin for the big profit, every person who want that they invest their money in trusted forum so bitcoin is the best idea in their mind. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 24, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

bitcoin is not always always at the top but when it comes to thinking that bitcoin uses a lot
Maybe but for me it will be the number 1 the best cryptocurrency because bitcoin has many users and abundant community and popular to many country. Also it is the top to all digital currency becuase bitcoin is many people that shown interest and used it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 03:12:37 PM
That might be true. But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to hold their gains for long. Sooner or later the price has to go down simply because that is what markets do.

So always remind yourself not to get lost in the mania and try to stay objective. In a market like this, it is easy to think that the good days will never end.
I do think BTC will lose the top spot on the market cap sooner or later.
Activity: 3
December 24, 2017, 02:53:59 PM
No one can Dethrone Bitcoin if they could just come up with lightning or something similar to solve speed and fees problem...
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 02:28:59 PM
i think it is a little bit hard to move bitcoin from number one. bitcoin already become a benchmark for other coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 24, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
Yes, maybe a new coin will take its place sooner or later but I don't think this is happening anytime soon.
Activity: 24
December 24, 2017, 02:06:03 PM
I would like to have any kind of cryptocurrency so i can start invest and roll my money to any kind of invest about bitcoin.
Activity: 140
December 24, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Activity: 247
December 24, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
Definitely bitcoin is not always the number one, for example is the current bitcoin marketcap about 46% when the bitcoin price around $ 1100 or early january this year marketcap reached more than 58%.
Activity: 163
December 24, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
I think that could happen. At present, the bitcoin market is being shared by many other crypto types, in the future there will be a better, more widely electronic currency used, and it will replace No. 1 position of bitcoin
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 01:28:00 PM
Why not???
I do not think so, Bitcoin becomes a lucrative sector of investment and economy, people are going to participate in this platform these days, bitcoin becomes more acceptable and trustworthy, so it's just a matter of time for a long time .. so stay calm and use bit
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 22, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Everything has its own limit so does bitcoin. It might not be forever in the market because it might be passed by altcoins who are raising its popularity nowadays. There are so many options not only bitcoin so it might ended in some quite years.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 09:47:53 AM
I think Ethereum will beat BItcoin in the marketcap, because Ethereum has a lot of ICO. Smart Contracts will help Ethereum to be more successful in their projects. but after the bull. BItcoin will be no.1, because Bitcoin has many sellers.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2017, 11:07:39 AM
I think it is slightly true since there is no such impossible thing that cannot be happen.
The company of bitcoin performs excellent in the public market not just because to be number one but to help every people in the society to become successful and achieve all dreams they have.
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 11:37:16 PM
At the moment even if you combined all of the alt coins on the market they wouldn't make up to Bitcoins current userbase or price. Bitcoin is still number one at the moment.
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
December 12, 2017, 01:14:12 AM
there could be the #1 most valued crypto currency, and the #1 most used crypto currency.

$1 bills are used more than $100 bills, but the later is more valuable
Activity: 672
December 12, 2017, 01:01:19 AM
I'd rather if bitcoin can last up to 100 years, but we must be realistic that there is no guarantee that prices will continue to be profitable so we should also profit from the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 67
December 12, 2017, 12:51:20 AM
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
Pages:
Jump to: