Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 17. (Read 88255 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Not sure if that was sarcastic or not.

Anyway, I've decided to just give up on ever finding them. Shame it had to start like this, but at least it wasn't that much. I got a small job from another site and if it works out I'll have enough to replace my paycheck. Things seemed to work out, which is good.

I don't blame any of you for not trusting me. You had no reason to and, in the online world, that's how it works. I hope this game is successful. I played it a few times since then on the free section. It looks good. I'll try again when I raise enough spare Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
My wallet literally sent you its contents by itself and games started rapidly playing until my wallet on the site emptied. Anny chance of looking into what happened there? It looks like my wallet was stolen and sent to you, but I don't see what possible benefit that could have for whomever did it. That was kind of my paycheck for this month that I just got today. I have to wait another month to get groceries unless this gets solved.

are you serious?

I lol'ed.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Completely serious. I sent .01 as a test to see if it was working and the whole thing emptied. Is there a way to find out what happened or even who did it? I can make up the lost Bitcoins in an odd job or something, so I don't care if I ever see those again. I just want the thief punished.

Ok, I've called mr Poirot. If anyone, he'll find your thief.
Completely serious. I sent .01 as a test to see if it was working and the whole thing emptied. Is there a way to find out what happened or even who did it? I can make up the lost Bitcoins in an odd job or something, so I don't care if I ever see those again. I just want the thief punished.
You changed from SHA256 to MD5.

Your Trust string looks like this:

md5("[[1,0,0,0,1],[0,1,0,1,1],[1,0,1,1,0],[0,1,0,0,0],[0,0,1,0,0]] 6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b")

Due to weaknesses in MD5, it is entirely possible to fudge the array (on the left) and quickly compliment the arbitrary string (on the right) to generate a colliding MD5.

If you are going to continue using MD5, I recommend replacing the long arbitrary string with a sequence of 3 common dictionary words that maintains a strong entropy but makes colliding MD5 values nay impossible.

wow you are right, I wasn't aware that attacks on md5 progressed so much. the last time I was hearing about it is by those guys that created a rouge certificate authority. they had a cluster of 200 playstations and two days.

thanks.
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
My wallet literally sent you its contents by itself and games started rapidly playing until my wallet on the site emptied. Anny chance of looking into what happened there? It looks like my wallet was stolen and sent to you, but I don't see what possible benefit that could have for whomever did it. That was kind of my paycheck for this month that I just got today. I have to wait another month to get groceries unless this gets solved.

are you serious?
I smell bullshit...

are you serious?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You changed from SHA256 to MD5.

Your Trust string looks like this:

md5("[[1,0,0,0,1],[0,1,0,1,1],[1,0,1,1,0],[0,1,0,0,0],[0,0,1,0,0]] 6194c0e2ffb667fa41385e16d9fb010b")

Due to weaknesses in MD5, it is entirely possible to fudge the array (on the left) and quickly compliment the arbitrary string (on the right) to generate a colliding MD5.

If you are going to continue using MD5, I recommend replacing the long arbitrary string with a sequence of 3 common dictionary words that maintains a strong entropy but makes colliding MD5 values nay impossible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at minefield.bitcoinlab.org.

It's down again.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Yes.
If the field has 10 mines and 15 free fields you have a chance of 15/25 to win x1.54 so on average you get 15/25 x 1.54 = 0,924 BTC for 1 BTC.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
I don't really understand the payout scheme. If I bet 1 BTC and click one field (playing with 10 mines), can I really cash out 1.54 BTC? It says "10 mines, win amount x1.54" at the bottom. What is that "amount"?
i sent some bitcoin to my account on the website (only .01 to give it a try) and its been comfirmed by the bitcoin network but it doesnt say i have it in my balance.

damn, sorry,
I had two other reports like this in the last few days. please provide me with your info via pm or [email protected] and I'll fix it.
Activity: 23
i sent some bitcoin to my account on the website (only .01 to give it a try) and its been comfirmed by the bitcoin network but it doesnt say i have it in my balance.
thanks, when I got into bitcoin I didn't know what to do with my coins Smiley and the games I've seen I didn't like so I tried to do it better then what was around at that time. I will get into it again soon I hope and make something new.

and its balanced by a simple equation. games like this are not hard to 'balance'
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
Great game you have here. Seems pretty balanced in my opinion.

Good work!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
Activity: 85
good question: nothing, I let you cash this out if you wish and I'll loose money on transaction fees. I hope nobody will abuse this as there is nothing to gain from it.
and that amount will be kept there for you forever in your account.
I've tried the game, nice little game :-)
But since I'm not yet seriously mining and don't want to buy bitcoins for real money (yet) I only spend 0.04 BTC and now I have 0.005 BTC left in my account.
Since you said you would loose money on the very low transactions, is there a way the cancel my account and donate this 0.005 BTC to you?
Maybe I'll play the game another time in the far future, but I really doubt I would still have my secret url to access my account.

feel free to send it to yourself, I don't mind. by abusing I was thinking of sending a lot of small transactions for no reason. and if you want to leave it, just ignore it. the btcs are in the system and they are residing in the same pot Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: