Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 19. (Read 88255 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've decided to put some images together as an idea of what to expect for bitcoin minefield for android. Everything is implemented and fully functional as far as gameplay and logins go. I've weeded out as many bugs as I could find on my end as to not have to release anymore than 1 single candidate.

I am still waiting on a few minor changes to the server-side code, so while I'm waiting, I will take suggestions from people if there are any.

My own personal login keys are used in these two main screens, but to give you an idea of what it looks like I have only blurred half of the string.

Startup of the game activity:

Here is the mine count selection screen (press menu button on your phone to access it), as you can see, the same min/max limits are present:

Here's a little bit of gameplay. 3 blocks in a row, lucky me:

A little more gameplay where I'm not so lucky:

And finally, the epic moment that was screencapped out of utter and complete luck in one attempt(take a look at the mine count at the bottom right:

There you are. feedback is much appreciated, especially considering I only plan on one release.

EDIT: I should also mention that as you can see, there are none of the proof values displayed in the android version. I felt that it may clutter the screen up too much and I wanted to keep this game away from the bulky side of things. If there is any concern, you can just as easily see proof by logging into your minefield account via your favorite web browser simultaneously. Any action taken place via android will automatically sync with the web-browser. ie: click a tile in the android version, your web browser will also automatically reveal that tile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I  love the Bitcoin Minefield! I was scared to take a risk, so I only bet small amounts and cashed out when I could. Still turned up a profit.
I'm really excited about the Android game!
Anyways,
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/143/screenshot20110902at112.png
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Keep an eye out this weekend for the world first bitcoin game for android smartphones. holorga was nice enough to provide an interface for his game for me to work with. I am hoping to have the initial(and most likely final) release available for tomorrow.

It's time to load up your bitcoins for bitcoin gaming on-the-run!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Waiting for confirmations is devilish idea how it should work Grin

I'm strong, I can keep from playing, I can keep from playing, I can keep from playing... Grin

Only won like 0.0022 on my 0.05... BTW, going for automated pay outs if one loses account?
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yes. It is solved.

I was not aware it took a while.

Thanks!
Activity: 354
I have withdrawn to a MtGox account and it says the withdrawal is confirmed(it said so instantly), and blockexplorer shows an empty transaction...

I'm hoping it's just cause MtGox can take a while. Please help me, owner!

don't panic Smiley
the site doesn't wait for confirmations on its own payments, it just calls them confirmed by default. and the blockexplorer needs a few minutes to notice them, they are showing up now, everything is fine.
Activity: 56
I have withdrawn to a MtGox account and it says the withdrawal is confirmed(it said so instantly), and blockexplorer shows an empty transaction...

I'm hoping it's just cause MtGox can take a while. Please help me, owner!
I've enlarged referal reward from 5% to 10% and gave additional 5% to all existing users for their past referals.

cash out! Smiley
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Now I know why I don't gamble, I was up (Let's see how far I can take this!)

And then I wasn't.

yeah. gambling is so very nasty Cheesy and statistically, you shouldn't do it at all.
I also lost some btc myself, on a similar game, and then I wrote this one Smiley

I've been observing the strategies people have, and they mostly don't ever stop. their balance fluctuates until they hit the floor.

What killed me was the wait, almost instant money in...."Well I have to wait a bit to pull the winnings out so why don't I just play some more...~Some time later~ that did not go as planned."

Thats what happen to me. But at the end, i was down half of my deposit and just bet it and won. So HA@!
Activity: 335

And then I wasn't.

yeah. gambling is so very nasty Cheesy and statistically, you shouldn't do it at all.
I also lost some btc myself, on a similar game, and then I wrote this one Smiley

I've been observing the strategies people have, and they mostly don't ever stop. their balance fluctuates until they hit the floor.

What killed me was the wait, almost instant money in...."Well I have to wait a bit to pull the winnings out so why don't I just play some more...~Some time later~ that did not go as planned."
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

And then I wasn't.

Yeah, the house always wins eventually. The best strategies won't do any good if you don't have enough BTC to ride out the rough patches, and reaching for an even higher payout prevents many people from cashing out when they are riding high.

And then I wasn't.

Activity: 335

And then I wasn't.
Referral rewarding has been implemented!

for every user you refer to the site, you'll forever receive 5% of that users losses.
check out the referrals tab.
multiple payments to the same receiving address are now supported, lack of this feature annoyed few people Smiley
the server died yesterday, restarted it, will investigate.

- edit -

fixed
Activity: 17
You mentioned creating new games, any ideas on what they are going to be like?
Another gambling game, or a "pay to play" game?
you seem to have some preferences or something in mind, I'd be happy to hear about it.

No preference at all.
You mentioned creating new games, any ideas on what they are going to be like?
Another gambling game, or a "pay to play" game?
yes, I have some specific ideas.
I suppose they'll be closer to what you'd call gambling Smiley

"pay to play" games are, in my opinion, something completely different.
with "pay to play" games, a focus is on the games people enjoy, and with bitcoin gambling games, people play those because of the bitcoins Smiley

if I wanted to help people use bitcoins with real games, I wouldn't write one, but I'd write a payment proxy for steam or something like that.

I am interested in the work on "real games" and do work on something but I don't see it as something related to this. and it is far from being done. It will include a bitcoin payment possibility if I'll ever accept payments.

and about my future bitcoin "gambling work"

my infrastructure is sound now, I'm happy with it. I can easily support multiplayer for example. there are few more little things to fix, and then I'll make new things.
I have an idea for a lottery, it should be interesting, this, I'll do quickly, I'd just like a lottery like the one I have in mind to exist.

and then I'll work on my first "real" thing. I won't go into details yet.
it will be different from the others and it won't be a gambling game but it will heavily revolve around bitcoins.

I'll be able to work on this in about 6 days, as I'm traveling atm. and you can expect that simple lottery beta in ~10 days.

you seem to have some preferences or something in mind, I'd be happy to hear about it.
Pages:
Jump to: