Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 20. (Read 88255 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You mentioned creating new games, any ideas on what they are going to be like?
Another gambling game, or a "pay to play" game?
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Wow! That's impressive! I am WAY too scared to try it at 23  Shocked

(But how many times did they lose? haha)

they didn't loose much, it was a real gamble Smiley and yeah, I'd also be way too scared Cheesy
I've implemented a new payment system!
you can play right away, with unconfirmed transactions, and cash your winnings out when your payments get confirmed.

I'll implement an option to pay out automatically once the confirmations are received.

..I'm slowly building the system up, I want to have everything polished before working on new games.

suggestions are super-welcome Smiley
Hi, the site is having some problems, it will be up in a few minutes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've bookmarked the link. Deposited more BTC this time Smiley.
The address I paid to was 1Ce1Fichx4R4dHF3Fknbc1C929JgBcsKk5

The reason my info wasn't saved is because I browse with firefox in private mode only so there is no history recorded.

aha, so this was the problem, private mode doesn't remember cookies, and you didn't remember a link that identifies you, so the site didn't have anything to recognize you from, so it created a new user for you. I recommend bookmarking your page so you don't loose it:)

I've pmed you your login.
The address I paid to was 1Ce1Fichx4R4dHF3Fknbc1C929JgBcsKk5

The reason my info wasn't saved is because I browse with firefox in private mode only so there is no history recorded.
Seems as though I lost my BTC. I sent the money last night, kept my browser open, played a bit, left the page, came back and now I've got a different user ID with 0 BTC balance.

Not sure if the user ID's are based on IP or what (my router was reset due to wireless connections not being able to see the network) but is there anyway I can get my coins back? I think users should be able to create accounts or at least register their ID with a password for logins.

hey, user id is based on a argument in a web request called "secret", you can see it in the location bar,
but also, its preserved by the cookie in your browser to prevent easy losing of your login.
if you edit your secret though, and make a request with an invalid one, your cookie is reset and you get a new user. I suppose that this has happened.. I think I'll remove that 'feature' to avoid this in the future.

you can just check out your browsing history and return to a page using a correct link, but if you still have any problems, just give me anything by which I can locate your user, like rough balance, rough ip, the address you payed to, and I'll send you your login link.
Seems as though I lost my BTC. I sent the money last night, kept my browser open, played a bit, left the page, came back and now I've got a different user ID with 0 BTC balance.

Not sure if the user ID's are based on IP or what (my router was reset due to wireless connections not being able to see the network) but is there anyway I can get my coins back? I think users should be able to create accounts or at least register their ID with a password for logins.
for the last few hours, there was a problem with bitcoind dying, so users were unable to generate new deposit addresses. This is fixed now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Deposited 0.08, made 0.17 but kept on playing and lost it all. Damn my luck!
Activity: 280
When can we withdraw?
if the payment is registered, you can withdraw it.

if you are "user-4e1de994eb71cc8023000078", you are trying to withdraw "[ 333]" instead of just "333", so it results in an error Smiley

No that's not me, but I might of done that. Oh well spent them all already.
When can we withdraw?
if the payment is registered, you can withdraw it.

if you are "user-4e1de994eb71cc8023000078", you are trying to withdraw "[ 333]" instead of just "333", so it results in an error Smiley

I won with 24 mines but I only bet like 0.01 lol I was running out to!
Same, I deposited 1btc, it has 10 confirmations now and it does not show up on the site.

found it, I've credited your account, sorry about this.
I just deposited 0.05 and it's got 12 confirmations but it hasn't shown up in my balance. :/
I've pm-ed you about this

people, this is one last bug to fix until I can call this app a beta, unfortunately it has a nasty consequence of not registering a payment, it has happened once before. don't hesitate to msg me about this.

I'm onto it and it should be fixed in a few minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: