Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 23. (Read 88255 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
ah, I'm an idiot. misspelled the domain. fixed Cheesy, thanks
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
no dns info on the host i even tried to look it up with dns services and none of them can resolve the site to a ip.

* Dns resolving minefield.bitcoinlabs.org
-
* Dns unable to resolve address minefield.bitcoinlabs.org

C:\Users\bal3>ping minefield.bitcoinlabs.org
Ping request could not find host minefield.bitcoinlabs.org. Please check the name and try again.
Hm, can you give me more info? down in what way? unreacheable? I've just tested it from few machines and it should work  Undecided
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
Sites down for me lol cant try it.
Hi, I'd like to work on a larger bitcoin based game and this small game is my technology test and ping to the people to see if you are interested in something like this.

everything is working as expected, all bugs are fixed.

http://minefield.bitcoinlab.org

This was supposed to be a simple coin flip, but I abstracted it a little, allowing users to choose their chances (yup, still nothing new)

winnings are ranging from *1.08 to *23.75

- there is a free play option if you select to bet 0 btc

- referral rewarding has been implemented - for every user you refer to this site, you'll forever receive 10% of that users losses, check out the referrals tab

- the site requires your payments to be confirmed (5 confirmations) before allowing to cash out the winnings

- you dance around the minefield and cash out whenever you'd like.

- in order to prove that the service isn't cheating, I display a sha256 hash of textual representation of the field together with a random string to protect myself from bruteforcing.

- the site doesn't force users to register, but stores their "password" in an url. I will implement optional traditional password logins in the future.

- from technology side, the site is using nodejs and websockets for communication. (you can look at the same user/game from two browsers/computers Cheesy )

I used minecraft textures and sounds Lips sealed I'll need to remove this soon I suppose
I've tested this on firefox chrome and opera, will test it on other browsers as the time passes.

feedback and suggestions are super-welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: