Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 21. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Seems like bitcoin dropped again today at around $7k+, so for those who are waiting for bitcoins price to go down; now would be your chance to hold a couple of bitcoins before it starts to recover back again. Hopefully after the drop, it will reach at least $10k when it bounces back up.
I think its a long time that everybody hopes for the price to reach  at $10k,  but still frustrations lingers through. For the main time you had a good point out of your insights that still encouraged every minds and that's a motivational aspects of life. Just hope for the lucky buyers that will grab the opportunity while bearish market still conquer the manipulation of value.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Now it will drop to 7200-7400, the point of supoort under 8000 has been beaten, so.. we can wait and get the coin even cheaper
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Seems like bitcoin dropped again today at around $7k+, so for those who are waiting for bitcoins price to go down; now would be your chance to hold a couple of bitcoins before it starts to recover back again. Hopefully after the drop, it will reach at least $10k when it bounces back up.
Activity: 129

Bitcoin can not be predicted but all Bitcoin increases must be News and there is FUD.

so when there is then be careful trading Bitcoin, because usually if there is FUD, then Bitcoin will go down.

and when there is News then Bitcoin will go up and can be an advantage for you.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that bitocin prices today after touching the $ 8300 level have fallen immediately and the current time is at $ 8000. According to analysts, bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall and will touch $ 7400 before rebounding. Therefore, you should not buy bitcoin at this time, wait for bitcoin price to $ 7400 to start buying.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 NO one can predict the direction of bitcoin price, but if you intent to buy ,is not too late to get into it. Below the $8000 price is not the actual price of bitcoin since this year, it has been trading around 15000, so if it has reduce to this level, then you can be sure of gains if it climb back to its original price of 15000 usd.
Activity: 243
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

You can't predict the price of bitcoin.so it depends on you if you're contented at that price.7700 enough to buy for me then hodl for a long term til I have a good profit of that hodling I'll sell it.
Activity: 364
I think it is the right time to buy bitcoins since it dropped too high from its peak of about 20 000 us dollars. That is a huge drop and I guess many people felt sad about that. If we look at the trend of bitcoin's price, bitcoin has not moved huge amount, it rises then goes down, just something like that.No significant increases. So if many people have bought bitcoin in its low price, the tendency is bitcoin's price will probably going to rise and those who bought bitcoin will greatly benefit from the pump.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Over the past few weeks, when the price of bitcoin came down below $8k, it rose again after some time and reach around $10k. So, the price of bitcoin below $8k is very good to buy as the price would increase again after some time and may cross $10k.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yes. Prices are so convenient for us to buy, but I would not buy btc for $ 9000. This price is quite high. Maybe they will not be able to pass the $ 10k mark in the near future.
Yes, this is our advantage to buy coin because the prices is on dump and its profitable in terms of trading. Bitcoin is the most potential coin in crypto world .I know this coin can bring us to the fullest so I better to buy more and wait until prices fluctuates higher.
Activity: 2
Very interesting discussion.  I agree that under $8000 is time to buy.  There is still talk of it being over $40k US end of next year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If you invested to bitcoin when the price decreased at $7000 and you hold until now you will get some profit only because the price as of now are $8400 but the price already decreased compared to the price last 5 days ago which increased at 10,000.
Activity: 392
Yes. Prices are so convenient for us to buy, but I would not buy btc for $ 9000. This price is quite high. Maybe they will not be able to pass the $ 10k mark in the near future.
Activity: 271
I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price after touching the $ 6000 level was restored very strong then and there was a time to recover to the $ 10000 level. That is why buying bitcoin for less than $ 8000 is absolutely correct. With a strong rebound, bitcoin prices surpass $ 20000 in 2018, which is quite possible.
Activity: 406
Oh,i think price correction of Bitcoin is done.but Bitcoin still is going to pump before end of 2018,so buy n hold to the max😂😂😂

Although I do not think that the stuff that was going on the market in January - March was a correction, you can but the cryptocurrency still, as in future it will be more expensive.
Activity: 55
Over greed leads to fall of someone and so you need to preserve your gravity and sell to have what you can get
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

You should have waited for the time it actually fell to around 6k dollars. Right now, Bitcoin is currently sitting at around 9.4k in value, higher than what many people even analysts expected it to be. So, it's a good sign that better days are up ahead as compared to those times when the market is not doing good, and Bitcoin has been showing dump after dump. So, if you feel that you can still buy a good amount of asset, even though the value of the coin is already this big again, then go for it. Anyway, there is always room for it to rise up even more in value.
Activity: 224
You can see that the market is beginning to uptrend in the short term and this is a favorable condition for us to trade altcoin. Current bitcoin prices are showing signs of a rebound as the current trend is over $ 9200 and still on a strong upward momentum. So, now you have to plan your own business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
As I wrote above, my opinion is that bitcoin allows you to buy those who did not have time to do it when the rate was 7000.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If we look for long run still good time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin have massive potential to grow more.Bitcoin is leader in crypto market and an icon for investors its demand is high than supply and in future it will more hard to buy Bitcoin which will result high price.
Pages:
Jump to: