Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 23. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 12:31:14 AM
Yes it is, everytime you see the price dropped from the amount ranging $1k and above is enough especially when you start buying with these kind of market situation where decline was always happening.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
I think the bitcoin price will hit 12k this month
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
It is really the best time to buy, the expectation about the price of the bitcoin at the end of year 2018 is quite high. I believe some expectations because I believe that some expert is really having or found some big basis why they say that bitcoin will rise. I believe on it because from the past few years bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 19, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
My solely think is, Patience is a remarkable factor in any investment. Fluctuation is the nature of any trade. Therefore, holding bitcoin at a lower price and then selling them at a higher price will be wise task.
Right.If you have patience in trading or even in other investments in bitcoin,then you will really have a future in this kind of industry.Maybe the current price is not so high so you can still buy bitcoins today and sell then when you think the price has reach even 50% from your capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:36:57 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You should not buy bitcoin at this point, you may find that the market is bearish and the price of bitcoin is the same, so it is difficult for you to successfully trade the bitcoin. You buy bitcoin at this time of risk will be very high because bitcoin prices will be able to continue to decline sharply at any time.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
That is not a good time to buy now , because market is not strong now and could go down every time but i see 2 times already whales do not give to go lower then 7900$
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 18, 2018, 04:44:11 AM
But the current BTC price can not be higher than $ 10,000. So the 7k-8k price is too high for us. I think you should wait for the price below 7k to buy them. Now that the Crypto market is getting tougher, it's not easy to get a return on investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 18, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
If you buy it at $6000 ish last week congratulations as i see the market will be recover from now untill june. June 2018 probably will be another bull market just like last year. And the bull market i predicted we can reach $20k again if we break $12k this month or may. For ethereum it may spike to $1500 iah. DYOR its just my prediction not financial advise
Activity: 106
April 17, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
Judging from the current market reaction, the sentiments of a community like whales test the market's response by pulling up and selling. I think the bull market is not far away. At present, we can buy some tokens.
Activity: 518
April 17, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
What do you think hinders the growth of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular? I think the emergence of futures exchanges is strongly influenced by, among other things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
March 01, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Well, that is a long term. It's okay if you have enough income than trading in crypto currency. Just for example, it's good to buy bitcoin right now cause of low value. Take the risky part and hold it in several months or if you can, hold it till December and let see what happen. But if you don't have enough capital, better to find potential profitable alternative token and hold it atleast 3 - 4 months. Don't hold it in such a long time if you don't have other income. But in my experience, it's more opportunity and scammer in altcoins, so I suggest to try altcoins too. Good luck folks.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 01, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
The price of bitcoin at the level of $8000-10000 is very good indicator to buy it for the long period if it is obligatory to look far forward at that bitcoin price will grow and it is favorable investment. But it is necessary to have a patience stock to wait.
Precisely.If you plan to make hold of your bitcoins for long-term investment then i guess you should have a long stretch of patience.You may buy coins with the current price as much as you can but i suggest to choose those coins who are worth investing for.Do not just buy instantly  without doing any research from those certain coins.
March 01, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 
Highly waited after the huge bull run that happened before the end of last year which was almost looking untrue. Bitcoin so far is showing some strength in its value and I want to believe that this is a best time for anyone to start getting in unless they just want to be sure we are out of the downtrend. We cannot say exactly if we are but at least, we are growing stronger in price by the day.
We all are well aware of the present situation of bitcoin. It is suffering through a dump at the moment. That means it would keep on lingering between a specific range for few more days but the other fact that we all bear in our minds is its future that will be far different from the present. Bitcoin will be recovering soon and most probably this will happen in the second half of this year. The best strategy for present is to buy more bitcoin.
No worries mate the rise and fall is the old nature of bitcoin, if you are an old investors of bitcoin you must know what to do at the time of this kinda dump in price, in real it is not time to get worries but the time to be happy and try to buy bitcoin at the reasonable and affordable price, price of bitcoin is not so high this month so use the chance and buy bitcoin, it will be better if you hold it for more than one year and forget about bitcoin to spend it, holding is the useful thing if you buy at low price then hold and wait till the signal will be green again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 
Highly waited after the huge bull run that happened before the end of last year which was almost looking untrue. Bitcoin so far is showing some strength in its value and I want to believe that this is a best time for anyone to start getting in unless they just want to be sure we are out of the downtrend. We cannot say exactly if we are but at least, we are growing stronger in price by the day.
We all are well aware of the present situation of bitcoin. It is suffering through a dump at the moment. That means it would keep on lingering between a specific range for few more days but the other fact that we all bear in our minds is its future that will be far different from the present. Bitcoin will be recovering soon and most probably this will happen in the second half of this year. The best strategy for present is to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 05:35:21 AM
Now Bitcoin price is don't below $8,000 Bitcoin recent prices$100,000 so in this time you can buy Bitcoin if you have a lots of money you can buy huge amount of Bitcoin because in a short time Bitcoin will be more valuable and it will be hit around$20,000 so don't miss this chance it is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 28, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
The price of bitcoin at the level of $8000-10000 is very good indicator to buy it for the long period if it is obligatory to look far forward at that bitcoin price will grow and it is favorable investment. But it is necessary to have a patience stock to wait.
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
Bitcoin is not below than 8000 but it is touching $11000 now which is also below than 20k So it is good to buy bitcoin now and if the price rise in the future then you will get profit over your investment it is good to make money from money So you can use paper money for crypto money it is profitable to make invest in bitcoin now this time is good for us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:41:52 AM
All that is below $ 10,000 good levels for entering the mid-term and long, I believe that this year we will see bitcoin much higher than last year's levels.
In fact, any long term holder who is smart enough and has been trying to wait for a good price should have started buying in margins when bitcoin started touching $7000 and lower. That was more like a good shot and then trying to focus on the bounce back regions and what could hold as great support for bitcoin. The market is showing some bullish sign of recovery so far, but we have a lot of time to see it play out.
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: