Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 24. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
after one month now bitcoin is rebound above 10000 now I understand bitcoin never down again if down after one month will rise again...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
it is the golden time to buy btc
of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
if miss this time we'll be so sorry soon
We can see that after several consecutive days of price increases, bitcoin prices have slowed down and are showing signs of easing. We can say that this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going down a bit. I think you should watch the market continuously so that you can buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin could hit $ 9900 and immediately rise again.
I would not be surprised even if it doesn't as it keeps showing some impulsive movement with some huge doji signs of crazy recovery and the market not wanting to go even any lower.

I guess we still have some number of days to see how this would play out but at the same time, we should still expect any possibilities. For now though, the market is looking like it is set for a bull run, but how long it will take the step to go slow for the mean time is nothing no one can know.
Speculations over one another, we are seeing bullish after last months downfall, I think it will continue being bullish trying to bounce back even more, if
same pattern will happen just like last year, then we will expect slow movement until the third quarter of this year, I'm very positive that people around
this industry already taking advantage of the situation, when the value falls then traders will buy and hold knowing that it will bounce up and earn after.
Activity: 22
February 27, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
I believe that if the price falls below $ 3000, then Bitcoin will no longer exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 27, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
We can see that after several consecutive days of price increases, bitcoin prices have slowed down and are showing signs of easing. We can say that this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going down a bit. I think you should watch the market continuously so that you can buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin could hit $ 9900 and immediately rise again.
I would not be surprised even if it doesn't as it keeps showing some impulsive movement with some huge doji signs of crazy recovery and the market not wanting to go even any lower.

I guess we still have some number of days to see how this would play out but at the same time, we should still expect any possibilities. For now though, the market is looking like it is set for a bull run, but how long it will take the step to go slow for the mean time is nothing no one can know.
for today there was an indicator of 10 600 dollars, But it is not the price that bitcoins you would like to pay attention to. of course, after everyone saw the maximum opportunities for Bitcoin today, I was talking about 20,000 dollars, That today's market just fails.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
February 27, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
We can see that although bitcoin prices may have rebounded, the real gains are not strong.

I think the next few months will be $15,000 again, so be patient with your bitcoins and don't panic.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 26, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.
It may look like that, but in most cases it's fud or blatant manipulation that has been debunked already. South Korea not that long ago pointed out that government officials made false crypto announcements.

Another aspect that contributes to the sheer number of negativity going through this market, are the crypto news sites. They allow anyone to publish whatever article as long as you pay for it, which is mind boggling.

I am sure that if they don't allow this to happen, and actually do their work appropriately as news site, we would probably be able to get rid of 50% of all the negativity, that big of a role are they playing.......

Ok, people are stupid too for believing everything, but what do you expect from newbies in a market that's dominated by speculation? Greed is their only motivator, which is something those spreading fud are well aware of.
Activity: 25
February 26, 2018, 09:59:01 PM
I think these days are good for invest. Because many coin prices are in support area. Also bitcoin will go up in april..
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 09:44:05 PM
Blessing jn disguise, eh? Yes it's time to buy more i guess. But there is one dilemma: if we buy now, and then the price goes lower and lower tomorrow before rebounce to the moon again. Eventhough we gain some benefit, some.of us will still say the're loss because they don't buy at the lower price. Kinda greed mentality. Hahahaha
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I think that at this point you may be very happy to be able to make the bitcoin prices go up in recent days and now be able to break through important barriers so I think Prices will continue to rise in the coming days and there will be no signs of a decline. I believe the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 1000000 in 2018.

That was one bold prediction, but I have to disagree with you. Again, I'm very bullish about bitcoin and crypto in general but for me I will be glad if we are going to even hit $50K. I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.

However, talking about the price today, its nice to see that it somehow pickup again after a few red days. And the whole crypto is going green as well. I hope that this is not just another bull trap, because we have been in this bearish market for more than two months now and its about time that the bulls takes over this market once more.

Bitcoin price now exceed to $10,399.00 now, this is also a good start to invest because few days or months it's been different you seen at the coinmarketcap due to correction is ended. We experience a gradual increase with a stable price in a market as the supply and demand will greatly balance in dividing the stock.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 26, 2018, 08:19:20 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I think that at this point you may be very happy to be able to make the bitcoin prices go up in recent days and now be able to break through important barriers so I think Prices will continue to rise in the coming days and there will be no signs of a decline. I believe the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 1000000 in 2018.

That was one bold prediction, but I have to disagree with you. Again, I'm very bullish about bitcoin and crypto in general but for me I will be glad if we are going to even hit $50K. I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.

However, talking about the price today, its nice to see that it somehow pickup again after a few red days. And the whole crypto is going green as well. I hope that this is not just another bull trap, because we have been in this bearish market for more than two months now and its about time that the bulls takes over this market once more.
Activity: 60
February 26, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 26, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
if bitcoin price if below USD.8000/- then I think it is a good time to buy some for investment. It may be considered unstable right now and unpredictable but this is bitcoin. The volatility of bitcoin has made a lot of people gain huge profit from btc. I have trusted bitcoin, because looking at its chart and reading online, it will always rise up and attain the highest price as also predicted by experts. Is is best to buy and patiently cold store our btc right now.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
February 24, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
now that the price of bitcoin has increased, it's also a big deal for me and I did not buy the cheap price and hopefully I hold it one year and I'll look at what bitcoin will do next year.

Do not worry. A lot of people are like you, Busy waiting for a lower price and not ending up buying all the huge lowers at least in margin and leaving a small section for a breakout so as to play safe. $6000 to me was a very good bargain and an extremely cheap value for the year and of anyone cannot notice that, then I am not sure what else they really want to notice. I won't be surprised the number of people who are going to start opening new topics, giving us stories on how the missed the bottom which was available to almost everyone to buy in for hours.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
February 24, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.
I really hope so too. Bitcoin is looking very strong for now, the market generally is giving a lot of greens, the strength for bitcoin keeps growing hugely and then it seems every day that we are not having anything to do with the previous low value, I may be wrong and even if we end up testing any of the lower value than $9000, it should not be long, before we end up bouncing back. I believe we are back, and it is just a matter of days before it gets confirmed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
It's very hard to predict the price since it is not stable, but will up and it will down sometimes it's an hour or minutes when it will going to up and down
Don't spend all your money now on bitcoin, just buy a little. The market is highly unpredictable
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
We can see the market in recent days is very volatile as bitcoin prices have continuously increased and now drilled the $ 10000 mark. I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin because in my opinion, the bitcoin price could go straight to $ 12000 in the coming days. This is our opportunity, let's get started right away.
Really a sweet time, bitcoin is looking very strong, the 20 moving Average is doing a lot of work supporting, in fact, we have a lot of support downwards that will be hard to break so far, so I want to feel we are on our way up and we should break this sideways soon to go test the upper downtrend line. The opportunity has been knocking since $6000, a lot of people are still slacking until they end up getting to see the value of bitcoin higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
All that is below $ 10,000 good levels for entering the mid-term and long, I believe that this year we will see bitcoin much higher than last year's levels.
February 17, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 17, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 
Pages:
Jump to: