Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 26. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 04:39:42 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
At the moment the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, if we can see the bitcoin price after rising to $ 9000, then began to decline. I read a lot of information and I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall and touch $ 7100. At this time when bitcoin is at $ 8200 then I think we should wait for bitcoin to go down. Please wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.

It is again above 8k but this time is not to worry because still we have got enough time invest it will be away from our pockets until and unless it again crosses 15k and I am sure now bitcoin is heading toward the next record value and that might be 30k so make investments now otherwise you will regret in future when everyone will be making money and you will be watching their faces and I think bitcoin will soon get a high hype of 5000 dollars in next week which will be continue till mid of this outstanding profit year.
Activity: 572
February 15, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
Right now, bitcoin is even lower than that of 8000 $ and most of the investors are very much worried by looking at this situation. However, there is no such need to be panic about and that you need to hope for the best as the market value of the bitcoin is going to rise in a very short time. Things will change and will change exactly in that manner in which you really want them to change. You just need to wait and hold your coins.
Activity: 774
February 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
certainly, when BTC reachs its bottom at $7000, we must catch this chance to buy. Believe me, after the Chinese Lunar Year holiday, it will recover
This is our opportunity to have this chance to buy with these recent prices. I think after Chinese New Year bitcoin will recover and we can see a green days. The market will tend to go up so let's have the right time to catch this time buy and invest btc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

today's bitcoin prices have gone up and are pretty expensive should you buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices in the price of about $ 5-6k yesterday bitcoin down to such prices, so this is the moment to sell the bitcoin they have.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Whatever the price it will always going up and down. If you really want to gain more probably you do long term. DOn't be affected by sudden up and down of price. Think and decide what strategy you are confident in. If you buy today and tomorrow goes down just keep in mind and trust btc that it will just bounce back and if ever you have the money to buy move because the price still low you think and decide again. and do study. As nobody really knows what would be the price of tomorrow but the signs and news and events.
Activity: 462
February 12, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
certainly, when BTC reachs its bottom at $7000, we must catch this chance to buy. Believe me, after the Chinese Lunar Year holiday, it will recover
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 11, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.
Activity: 706
February 11, 2018, 06:30:41 PM
If i have a capital now is the right time to buy of bitcoin we don't know now a days the bitcoin will increase rapidly, the market still unpredictable we don't know what gonna happen tomorrow so if you have a capital its not too late buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
достичь высокой ценностью, поэтому лучше купить в этот раз.Мы можем даже не увидеть $15,000 в течение нескольких
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
February 11, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
You are right.  Even if the value is $9000 it's good value to purchase. Current correction caused around $5k loss. Coinmarketcap.com data assures to have a huge spike after corrections. So let's as usual wait.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 11, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
I guess we can touch 5,900-6,000 USD again after the new local high near 11,000-12,000 USD

It can, but the chance for that to happen is so low at current moment already, that you have more chance to win a <10 dice roll. At the time the market breaks through the $10,000 level, we should be up for an even higher increase, or at least up for a higher range just under that level. The thing is that people shouldn't expect the market to increase back to its previous levels just like that. We might not even see $15,000 for a few months straight. Instead of aiming at the market to increase without anything happening in the comings weeks/months, just use the slow and lower market to accumulate as many coins as possible. By the time the market does happen to start going up again in a quick fashion, you'll regret not having used current market conditions to your full capabilities.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
I guess we can touch 5,900-6,000 USD again after the new local high near 11,000-12,000 USD
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
it always adviceable when ever its going deep, individual have decision to make base on Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) 
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
February 11, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
I think bitcoin will hit $10000 again in next few month so just patient to hold your bitcoin, don't panic sell that's can make you lose your huge amount of money because bitcoin crash so hard this time. Bitcoin price will recover and rise up again. Let's just believe in bitcoin time will prove it.

The highest price of Bitcoin I've witnessed was $10000 per bitcoin, that's why market made a crash because someone out there hit their target price to sell their Bitcoin, Furthermore the unconfirmed transaction was growing by that time, but now the recommended transaction fee is 226 satoshi per bytes.

Nevertheless it is definitely affected when the price is high unconfirmed transaction is also high, that leads to segwit thing, because everyone wants to dump their bitcoin when the price is high just the basic understanding that I have.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
February 11, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 11, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Is the right time to buy again when bitcoin drop down far away. I sure bitcoin will rise and shine again in the future.
Invest bitcoin for your future and your will the profit for your future. I invest in bitcoin for long term, because I believe it will give me more profitable.

It's very good time to inverse in bitcoin.I don't think the price of bitcoin will reduce more than this.So you can carry on to inverse in bitcoin.Soon the price will reach the maximum value and you will get more profit for your investment.In two days,the price will reach to 10,000$ .So you can inverse your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 11, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
The market is very difficult to predict, so i think at this time you should keep calm and keep watching the market carefully before making the decisions to buy bitcoin
The current price of bitcoin is already above $8k but still i see it as a good time to buy especially if you had not do it when it reached $6k a couple of days ago.Surely those people who had bought bitcoin that time had made a bigger profit already.But with the current price,i'm not sure when will it goes up but probably it will.We just have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 11, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
let us not forget bitcoin has gone as high as $19k and it could do it again as more people know of bitcoin and the crypto community is growing every day which means demand is there, so if the price is this low buy without hesitating as it will wind back to the value it dropped from and will be singing all the way to the bank with our profits.
Bitcoin currently is around 8300$ and I could still consider it as a buy. But when you look at it the best time to buy was when Bitcoin actually reach the 6000$ level in which if bought that time you can be sitting at your chair comfortably. Even though that opportunity had passed it is still not having any reversals which means it has not broken its downtrend yet. Selling Bitcoin at the current level and buying it back at a lower price is still a good technique to accumulate more Bitcoin.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
February 11, 2018, 09:53:56 AM
The market is very difficult to predict, so i think at this time you should keep calm and keep watching the market carefully before making the decisions to buy bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
There will be many who will sell bitcoins at a low price because they may for cut lose avoid big losses and in that time we carry a large bag to carry bitcoin

the problem is that we don't know where the bottom is. Analysts say $3k or lower and I'm starting to believe that they are right given that bears have overpowered the bulls around $9k levels which isn't even the major resistance.
Pages:
Jump to: