Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 25. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
now that the price of bitcoin has increased, it's also a big deal for me and I did not buy the cheap price and hopefully I hold it one year and I'll look at what bitcoin will do next year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
It's indeed as long as it below $13k , just keep buying it would worth the risk in the end. Rather than have to feel the pain missed the rare cheap price. A lot of people did it , regret when Bitcoin price was only $100 , $1,000 and then you might have to regret it to missed the cheap $10k when in the future the price of bitcoin are around $50k .
It is always worth the risk in the long run, no doubt. Bitcoin has always proven to us all that it is capable to withstand any storm and get back even stronger. A lot of people were asking this question a year ago and they ended up buying at the top, and I really hope some people will not end up joining the category of those who are going to end up filled with regrets again this year.

I would not be surprised that in the next few hours or days, we may be testing the $12k region; I believe this is the main target for now and we cannot really say what will happen after this. We may go back testing the bottom, or we may just break the resistance and rally around the top for a while, but I am very hopeful that we should breakout from the downtrend as that is the ideal thing we have all been waiting for.

This is correctly stated when saying there is always risk of holding bitcoin in long term but this doesn't change the fact that it's normal of including risks in bitcoin and other crypto markets.

Bitcoin is valuable and we need to benefit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
You guys so idelistic.

wait till real life applications come in to play big time also regarding bitcoin lot of people have concerns that there are 200/2000/20k ppl holding the majority of coins
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 17, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
It's indeed as long as it below $13k , just keep buying it would worth the risk in the end. Rather than have to feel the pain missed the rare cheap price. A lot of people did it , regret when Bitcoin price was only $100 , $1,000 and then you might have to regret it to missed the cheap $10k when in the future the price of bitcoin are around $50k .
It is always worth the risk in the long run, no doubt. Bitcoin has always proven to us all that it is capable to withstand any storm and get back even stronger. A lot of people were asking this question a year ago and they ended up buying at the top, and I really hope some people will not end up joining the category of those who are going to end up filled with regrets again this year.

I would not be surprised that in the next few hours or days, we may be testing the $12k region; I believe this is the main target for now and we cannot really say what will happen after this. We may go back testing the bottom, or we may just break the resistance and rally around the top for a while, but I am very hopeful that we should breakout from the downtrend as that is the ideal thing we have all been waiting for.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 16, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
For sure if you invested to the bitcoin when the price decreased at 7000-8000 for sure after 1 and half weeks your money will earn 25 percent profit. Because as of now the price of the bitcoin increase at $10,100 and for sure it will continue to increase the price after few weeks more and you can make more prodit for sure.  Better to buy bitcoin now because possible to reach again 20k dollars so be ready.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2018, 06:30:31 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Below $10k is always good option to buy Bitcoin but by the end of this year is possible to reach back to $20k but this year it is not possible to reach $50k. Bitcoin should always consolidate in order to move new heights in the market.

Good option though since below 10k$ still a dump price so no wonder that this one will be the best shot for those people who want to earn with the bitcoins pump, But if people cannot afford to buy then their are some task that paying with BTC and they could stake that one to ride the glorious pump incoming with the bitcoins.

Currently, we are back around $ 10,000, and it seems that finally the bitcoin has reversed the route.
I think that gradually it will come back up and considering that 2018 is very long (10 months are missing and in a month everything can be upset) there are all the possibilities to have a new "all higt time" already this year!
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
February 16, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
I snap bought some up at 7k and then some more at 6k. Wasn't sure if 6k would be the end and left a little behind to buy at 3-4k as well. Had a few friends yell about how they would buy the dip but you can guess what happened there. Yup, they never did, oh how the brains of "it is going to 0" money works.
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 02:27:03 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
We can see the price of bitcoin at the moment has exceeded the $ 8000 level and even yesterday has surpassed $ 10000 level. These are very good signals that bitcoin is recovering strongly. I believe that now you can trust and continue to invest in bitcoin, in my calculation, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days, this is the opportunity for us to trade bitcoin
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
I believe that the current time you have run out of worry, can say the market in recent days is very exciting as the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. After the price of bitcoin reached the $ 10000 level, it turned back slightly and rebounded. I think that with the current strong momentum, we should buy bitcoin right now, because according to my calculations bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 12000 level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Perhaps we will not see these levels more this year, those who have already bought up and after the flattened we rush to the north (its, growth) at a very high speed. In principle, these levels are acceptable for entering the position.
Activity: 112
February 16, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
certainly, when BTC reachs its bottom at $7000, we must catch this chance to buy. Believe me, after the Chinese Lunar Year holiday, it will recover
I think that you will be glad to know the price of bitcoin in the days have increased continuously and has reached the milestone $ 10200. Although bitcoin prices are falling slightly today, my bitcoin price will rise tomorrow and may reach $ 10800. So buy at this time bitcoin because tomorrow will increase prices by at least 6%.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Good question. But unfortunately I don't have a convincing answer!  Grin

Don't want to imagine anybody that newb!

Congrats to people who bought at 6xxx and to people who were waiting for 2-5K: don't be so greedy next time!  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
the price of $ 8000 for bitcoin was very good for investment, we are now at attractive levels for entering the mid-term in bitcoin. Perhaps, of course, once again there will be a $ 6000 level test, but then I'm sure there will be a very good and long growth for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Below $10k is always good option to buy Bitcoin but by the end of this year is possible to reach back to $20k but this year it is not possible to reach $50k. Bitcoin should always consolidate in order to move new heights in the market.

Good option though since below 10k$ still a dump price so no wonder that this one will be the best shot for those people who want to earn with the bitcoins pump, But if people cannot afford to buy then their are some task that paying with BTC and they could stake that one to ride the glorious pump incoming with the bitcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 16, 2018, 07:06:23 AM
greed will lead you to failure,expecting bitcoin to drop in about 3k?if you did wait for that amount well let me guess,your breaking heads now because of regretting why waited to greedy ,if only you buy in that 8k profit is what you got now isnt it?

I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.

Really?what will happen in monday then?there will be a magic?lol shut your mouth there you can help this forum for not talking
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 16, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 06:50:35 AM
I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.
Activity: 88
February 16, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
How does the flow of Cryptocurrency handle? How is the ratio between supply and demand balanced? I have read that there have been times when the security of crypto-network has been compromised. Is it really the future of Digital Money? Rather than a currency, it seems to be an investment scheme plan. I am not trying to be a critic here, just a lot of questions bubbling into the mind.
Activity: 202
February 16, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
We can see the market in recent days is very volatile as bitcoin prices have continuously increased and now drilled the $ 10000 mark. I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin because in my opinion, the bitcoin price could go straight to $ 12000 in the coming days. This is our opportunity, let's get started right away.
Pages:
Jump to: