Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 30. (Read 6304 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 24, 2017, 02:31:41 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I do not know why everyone asks what is better,bitcoin or altcoin.Actually I like the two, you can get higher return on both of the two but it is much more reliable in bitcoin in my opinion. Actually it is good to hold them both since some alt coins now are pumping which translates to more profit. In terms of investment, it bitcoins is quite expensive now but you can rely to it because it is continuously growing, some alt coins also but you just need to choose which alt to invest to.
People ask because they want to obtain the most profits they can with their investment, and when it comes to profits an altcoin that is successful is going to give you more profits than bitcoin but an altcoin that fails is going to give you losses that bitcoin wont that is why some people prefer to invest in bitcoin, it does not give as much profits but it is safer.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:32:15 PM
Bitcoin is a lesser risk than altcoin, even though you could get more with trading alt coins, for newbies Bitcoin is a better option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
If you are less risk take I would suggest you to invest in bitcoin as it is the reserve currency for every other altcoin and it affects the others price directly. So you won`t lose too much if it drops.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 23, 2017, 06:21:48 PM
Bitcoin cash, Dash, and Cardano are the major altcoins in making after the recent bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum boom.

Let's see how many of the new ones will last 6 months... All this book of ICOs, tokens, crypto startups and new altcoins everyday reminds me of the great .com boom in the 90's.

It was good while it lasted but left a trail of destruction in it's wake.
Comparing bitcoin with the stocks of the past is a bit unrealistic as it is a different concept of payment which is a bit reliable and fast. The only thing it lacks is the silence of the governments to regulate it and encourage the people to use it in the different transaction like paying bills and others. The day the governments will accept the reality of bitcoin, this currency will take the highest possible jump and the demand will touch the sky. The investors as well as the local market will also bring their money in this to get the profits.

It is indeed different, but the excitement is same if not bigger, and the greed to make a quick fortune is even worst.

You trust the government will regulated in one direction, but imagine the government regulates in the opposite direction What will happen then? The political signs around the world are contradictory, the crypto future is still uncertain.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
Bitcoin is for the people who have alot of money to invest. But with Bitcoin you cant make any big jumps. But with Altcoins you can do. Example: I buyed VXG last week for 50sats, now its worth 1900. Thats 18x higher. Bitcoin dont will rise 18x.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
Bitcoin for long term and alts for short terms investments.
Activity: 55
December 23, 2017, 06:02:17 PM
a mixture of both will keep your portfolio healthy, both have advantages and disadvantages, alts are less volatile than bitcoin as not that many people operates with them
December 23, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Alts are expensive. Now's the time to buy bitcoin  Smiley

I think it's going to depend on how much you are putting in. If you can still put a lot of capital in bitcoin, that's probably best. But at the same time, putting that or even less in alts could yield you more if you pick the right picks.
The alts that are at the top of the market cap are expensive most other alts are very cheap so if you are willing to take a risk and invest in coins out of the top 50 then you could earn great profits once those coins skyrocket but obviously the risk of investing in those coins is bigger.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 23, 2017, 06:52:08 AM
Bitcoin cash, Dash, and Cardano are the major altcoins in making after the recent bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum boom.

Let's see how many of the new ones will last 6 months... All this book of ICOs, tokens, crypto startups and new altcoins everyday reminds me of the great .com boom in the 90's.

Comparing bitcoin with the stocks of the past is a bit unrealistic as it is a different concept of payment which is a bit reliable and fast. The only thing it lacks is the silence of the governments to regulate it and encourage the people to use it in the different transaction like paying bills and others. The day the governments will accept the reality of bitcoin, this currency will take the highest possible jump and the demand will touch the sky. The investors as well as the local market will also bring their money in this to get the profits.
Activity: 420
December 23, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
still bitcoin but you can earn also in altcoin why dont you do bitcoin as a capital in trading for some altcoins just suggesting...
Activity: 460
December 23, 2017, 02:39:15 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I do not know why everyone asks what is better,bitcoin or altcoin.Actually I like the two, you can get higher return on both of the two but it is much more reliable in bitcoin in my opinion. Actually it is good to hold them both since some alt coins now are pumping which translates to more profit. In terms of investment, it bitcoins is quite expensive now but you can rely to it because it is continuously growing, some alt coins also but you just need to choose which alt to invest to.

For me i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is good for investing a money and people using it because trusting bitcoin for the longterm investment.bitcoin is nice to invest because we know bitcoin is continue increasing the price value and me and the others is hoping in the coming years bitcoin will up and bitcoin is very nice to transact because its very safety and easy and people using it and holding because bitcoin is day to day will up but sometimes down but its ok because we know bitcoin is up continue.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 02:17:47 AM
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
December 22, 2017, 04:31:18 PM
At the present moment you can buy everything from top 100 and will be in profit. I think coins which growed faster will continue grow faster than BTC
December 22, 2017, 04:28:30 PM
If you want to invest for the long term then you need to hold bitcoin since that is the only coin we know it is going to survive that long but if you are planning to make short term profits then things are very easy you need to invest in some new altcoins and hope that they get pumped.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 22, 2017, 01:13:46 PM
I would invest in both so you can hedge one against the other, if one is down, maybe another might go up. I am not an expert to say the least but we are seeing a huge crash in the markets with over 200 billion has left the crypto currency market cap. Now if you have some fiat currency it is maybe the best time to buy both Bitcoin and some of the top altcoins. Things do not look veyr good for holders right now until maybe after the new year.
legendary
December 22, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 21, 2017, 08:47:29 PM
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
December 21, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
I buy altcoins with bitcoin. If your altcoins growing up, quantity of bitcoin grows too, so you can get much more. Just firstly learn everything about coins you want invest to
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 06:18:59 PM
Alts are expensive. Now's the time to buy bitcoin  Smiley

I think it's going to depend on how much you are putting in. If you can still put a lot of capital in bitcoin, that's probably best. But at the same time, putting that or even less in alts could yield you more if you pick the right picks.
legendary
December 21, 2017, 06:09:32 PM
Now Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is down enough and again will rise.

BTC might go down a lot more, we don't know for sure. But altcoins, the undervalued ones, can only go up.
Pages:
Jump to: